youtube.com/watch?v=8sdlyO9M77s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dice gtfo

Mark is a faggot

Mark is a complete faggot.

Dice is nice

make me laff

Why?

He's an idiot who tried to show off how cool and edgy he is by claiming the US government wanted to watch him make videos for his channel to find out why he was so popular. He even typed up a fake letter and read it out. Fucking cringy.

He's near the very top of my list of suspected secret controlled opposition. (And I rarely throw that accusation around.) That said, the work he's done in the past two years with the election and exposing of sjw's and millennials has been based quality work.

fuck off mark stop shilling , none cares about you

>calls out the Israel lobby
>fucks with leftists

yes

TEst

He was /x/ tier "vlogger". $hekels were nowhere to be found in that area so he switched to right wing topics. He's doing alright, I think.

>le CUK XD

LOL You actually think I'm Mark Dice.

Any time I accidentally click on one of his videos I'm annoyed. I hate how he talks over the video like its a twitch stream

Sorry, """"""military intelligence"""""

youtu.be/f1rPkeHodAc

His videos are shit. He spins facts to fit his agenda worse than CNN and laughs like a psychopath.

He doesn't seem to hold anything back. I recently read his book, he calls out Jews in Hollywood promoting degeneracy, Zionism, LGBT agenda, Feminism, Federal Reserve, etc...
Seems like an honest guy, as far as I can tell.

You're a fucking idiot. Show me one example of this.

>won't touch pizza gate without a ten foot poll
>thinks Sandy hook wasn't a hoax
>gives a shit about the Starbucks cup
>stages his own bullshit for clicks
He makes decent points sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sdlyO9M77s

Def controlled opposition. Def Jewish. Fuck Mark Dice.

LMAO its a fact that Roman Polanski is a fucking pedophile are you insane? He didn't exaggerate anything.

nope he is christcuck

He's playing the game. Some red pills people refuse to follow such as Sandy Hook. If he touched on every topic people would call him a quack.

Yeah but he does call out the Federal Reserve, the Bilderberg Group, the Hollywood Degeneration of culture.

DOES THIS MAN HAVE OTHER OUTFITS OTHERN THAN THAT BLACK SHIRT?FUCK

He also doesn't cuck out and start disowning people like us
And he doesn't try to pander to us and try to force us to be more extreme like certain (((Mike Enoch))) shills.

What Mike Dice is doing is pretty good. He picks the right targets and uses the right tactics.
The perfect normie red pill isn't shit like Sargon of Cuckold of Social Justice Watson, it's people like Mike Dice.
He is very normie friendly, and he pulls people into more serious things like who actually did 9/11, Zionism, the fed.

>GI7L
please be my pol gf

There is no spin here. They all celebrated a child rapist.
Are you retarded?

definitely better for redpilling than sargon. normies need a face.

There's no spin because you're braindead.

>ad hominem

Not an argument.

nah

>Adidas intellectuals

That doesn't mean anything. Opposing SJW's and leftists is the M.O. of the controlled new right. Alt-right, TRS, shilling for Trump, etc. are all part the agenda. They control the left with all the leftist propaganda, they control the right as well. Dice is part of a group of former "Truther"/Alternative News talking heads that have been tapped to run this whole Alt Right/Emperor Trump Psyop. Those guys destroyed the Truth Movement and made sure nobody with any reputation or career to look after will ever question 9/11 or the official narrative for fear of being called a tin foil hat wearing lunatic ala Alex Jones.

These guys are snakes. Mark Dice is a fucking snake. Totally controlled opposition. He might make some points. Of course he does. So does Alex Jonestein. If they don't make sense on some level, they wont attract any followers. I'm sure Jim Jones had some great points too.

uh, i can't tell who's jewing who anymore

>emperor trump psyop
>jonestein

yeah its been a real shame that we didn't get satanic pedophile criminal hillary as president. Wouln't want even the slightest chance of making america great again or anything now would we. wew lad.

I'm distrustful of Dice but Alex Jones is the bonafied real deal.

You hard now white boy?