Why don't you have a family yet, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a family yet, Sup Forums?

I do

should pedoatrics provide new parents with chloroform?

His face says it all.
>motherfuck
>dammit, go to bed

Because I think it would be cruel to bring a child into this shit world.

No stable income
Still renting

I think I'm going to stick to the drugs and concerts for a while longer

I have an anger problem where if the baby won't stop crying I would more than likely choke it out and beat the crap out of it and then spend the rest of my life behind bars or getting ready to be put to death.

That's why.

>tfw hugless ;_;
>tfw so lonely hug a pillow at night every now and then

So you're a nigger is what you're saying?

No bro, I'm not a nigger. I'm half white though so I guess I'm a spic nigger which would explain that then.

90℅ of women get fucked by 10℅ of men, im not the 10℅ yet, and even then there is no use for western girls, they are cumbuckets, you need to get russian/easteuropean girls or some asians for stable relationships

Spics are notoriously aggressive, t. Half spic

because im a dirt broke 18 year old that can barely take care of himself let alone another human being

This. Giving birth is committing murder.

My half whiteness is what keeps me from going to prison. I can control my half nigger spic side. It sucks for real because I have a habit of throwing shit and punching objects.

Don't have a stable career yet. I'm in my late twenties though, so how fucked am I?

And then your mongrel kids grow up to be beta faggots just like their dad.

Because I'm not a desirable man.

I'm pretty sure that's just a normal part of being a fourteen year old, champ.

I didn't explore my employment options well enough and fucked myself over before my adult life got started.

Having a family would mean that I would need to trust a female.

That is not going to happen not in the current year.

Coming from a New Jersey nigger. I'm 24 by the way you nigger fucker.

Antisocial personality disorder

Notorious for being children you mean. Don't use genetics as an excuse to be a degenerate shitbag.

Being on Sup Forums for so long, I was expecting to see something completely horrifying happen in this.

What I got was something adorable that turned comical.

True, we are like whiny nigger spics. Hence why I won't bring a hybrid nigger spic into the world.

Why would I have a family and only limit myself to spreading my seed to one female, when I can fuck as many women as possible and spread my white seed as far as I can.

I'm an uncle. It's like having a family without the responsibilities or stress.

>No stable money income.
>Not a suitable woman to build a family. Not even the "I wanna settle down now" bottom-of-the-barrel type
>No good genes to pass on (diabetes, half-negro, astigmatism, etc.)
Just look at my flag. That's enough reason for not wanting to bring a child here.

the tendie game ridiculous out here fampai

This.

I'm mostly sure there are decent women out there. However I'm not psychic. I can't divinely intuit thots from wife material. I'd rather focus on improving my life or entertaining myself with vidya gaems rather than going through the lengthy and costly process of vetting women via dating.

fuck off newfag

cry some more for me and i might

It's hard to find a redpilled girl who hates niggers and mudslimes as much as I do. Well, even if she hated them just a little bit I would be ok with it because we could go on living our life with our white children and ignoring the shitty cultural marxist society. Also, I'm only 21

I wanna do drugs, get drunk, leave this country and travel the world. None of these is compatible with a family.

but i do ?

It was usually the Spics trying to pick fights with whitey in my school, niggers were loud but okay otherwise.

This is beautiful.

So you want to be a deadbeat degenerate?

because I'm 18.

>Why don't you have a family yet, Sup Forums?
>Implying Sup Forums is one person

I'm a 26 year old virgin. Already too far gone for that shit now.

That's Jersey not New Jersey, dumbo.

Ooooor, you know, you could just be a really shitty family man.

Wife pulling the financial stability shit

Fucking hate when this shit happens since I would purposely try to get into an uncomfortable position so I could get out easier, but no matter how slowly or smoothly I try to get out my baby sister would wake up and make me go back to square one.

all a wife would do is want sex and shit. she'd probably even get the low-fat bagel bites and tendies
fuck that shit famalamadingdong

This webm makes me depressed every time I see it

Reminder that every poster who unironically uses the word "tendies" is a fucking newfag redditor and needs to leave this place and never come back.

Mm, how tempting.

To be fair he IS half spic

come on, you can do better than that, norman normington
i want you to really grovel

Same.

Because we are seeing a happiness we will never feel.

women are retarded. they need to be bred and fed and its a wasteof time just suck dick instead user

I bought an anime figure 10 years ago and didn't realize that the cursed PVC would damn me to eternal singledom. So even though I'm now /fit/, don't care about nerd shit anymore, and make six figures, I'll never have a gf or a wifey.

they have such shitty taste in food to. like why go to some shitty restaurant when i can bake up some tendies right quick and feast like a king.. ?

18y/o goy here,
What age do you think is best to start a family Sup Forums?

Yesss...YESSSsss that's it goyim...