Sup Forums voted for the Crimean Candidate

>Sup Forums voted for the Crimean Candidate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia
nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But POWs like trump, they hate McCain

liberals 10 years ago: dodging the draft was the moral choice to not participate in an immoral war
liberals now: dodging the draft is wrong. fighting in wars is right.

Like in Japan you mean?

I still think draft dodging is right. It's just hypocritical to be a draft dodger and run as a republican, like dubya or cheeto jesus

The point is that he's a Russian puppet son. You voted for a Russian mole.

did you just assume my voter affiliation, shitlord?

Until you cough up some proof you can kiss my star spangled ass you fuckin commie.

Why?

Because republicans are patriots, and democrats aren't? I don't get it.

that's your problem for thinking something stupid.

Sure did.

>cough up some proof

Sure, let me just call up the spy MI6 recruited among the Russians, I'm certain he'll be happy to testify before a Senate sub-committee.

Dodging the draft for unjust and unnecessary wars is your duty as a patriotic citizen.

I'll believe you the second you explain me how exactly would Russians control him

Better than the Saudi Arabian candidate

lemme just call up my dad who works at nintendo

calling people 'son' is retarded and offensive

You can disagree with my views on draft dodging.
But if a person who thinks that draft dodging is morally reprehensible voted for Trump or GWB, then the're either being duped or a hypocrite.

and while you're dodging the draft, you need to mug and kill anybody you don't like.

It's your patriotic duty.

Seems a bit extreme but OK

>voted for Trump or GWB, then the're either being duped or a hypocrite.

When exactly did hillary serve in the armed forces?

"MY daddy is ______ than yours"

GWB was a pilot m8

that's bifurcation. people compromise their "beliefs" for many other reasons than those you provided.

more presidential?

Filthy Daein detected

If anyone believes that women have an obligation to serve the country despite not being legally required to and voted HRC then they would also be a hypocrite.

Don't tell me you went and voted for both our country's only draft dodging presidents you sad sack?

Crimean? Why crimean blyat?

It was the Air Force Reserves, not a pilot IIRC. Still not much, but at least it was SOMETHING.

Take off the tinfoil hat and turn off the Fake News lad

>liberals

You might have notice Trump is a Republican...

>implying most people didn't vote for him just to see shitlibs cry

In the national guard.

You're British so you might need to read up on what the National Guard is. His daddy pulled strings to get him in so he could keep out of Nam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_the_United_States

Sure, that seems like the logical extension.

no it was national guard. not the same thing.

>other people
>tinfoil hat
>fake news

You alt right fags are hilarious.

>Don't tell me you went and voted for both our country's only draft dodging presidents you sad sack?

Naw, I never voted... But nobody agrees with everything a president says. Obviously some of their values are going to be violated no matter who they vote for.

Do you get that? All voters are hypocrites.

Texas and Alabama

>MUH RUSSIAN HAXXORS!
>proof? Evidence? Just look at this CNN Fallout 4 image !!!

But yeah, take off the tin foil hat and turn off the Fake News you radical left wing conspiracist

You need to learn how to read

>liberals spit on Vietnam vets when they returned home and called them murderers
>half a century later liberals look down on people who refused to fight in Vietnam
Really activates the almonds

Ok fine, but that also a pretty shitty reason to vote for a candidate.

I always thought Trump voters actually seemed to like their orange manatee.

You're right, I stand corrected.

I know what the National Guard is, it's better than nothing

>Said to McCain
>McCain hides behind wounded vetterans
like clockwork.

>Breaking the law because you don't like it is your duty.

No it isn't. Your duty is to fight when called. Period.

Yeah I respect that but I don't get how people can hate draft dodgers so much and then vote for one.

Sorry, vote for two and one of them twice.

Better a russian puppet that will end cold war 2 - nuclear bugalo, than an Arab puppet who will start ww3 so they can keep the petrodollar alive.

I dont think you undestand about different degrees of hate a person can have.

There are draft dodgers, and then there are corrupt pedophiles leading the country to war. I can hate both, at different intensities.

Good Goy

He never dodged the draft. Didn't fight in Vietnam =/= draft dodger

No you don't and it's not better than nothing. The National Guard is where the rich and connected hid their children during Nam while people like my Uncle got shot for the war they lobbied and voted for.

Shit I don't talk about the Falklands like I know what I'm saying cause I don't want to embarrass myself.

Fucking crumpet-stuffers.

>Bill Clinton admits to dodging draft
No one cares
>Trump's number wasn't called in the Vietnam war
LE DRUMPF DODGED THE DRAFT HE HATES AMERICA

So, was it worth it?

The pendulum will swing the other way sooner or later. Democrats will be back in power.

And when it happens, I want the far right pantshitters and Russian trolls here to know what happens next.

We are coming for revenge.

We will arm Ukraine, Georgia, and Finland to the teeth. We will encourage them to take back what's theirs from Putin's rusty shitbucket army of terrorists and occupiers. We will stir up every crank, Muslim, and separatist in Russian borders until Putin is flayed alive in Red Square.

We will hack the ever living fuck out of every Russian power grid, every corporate server, crash their whole economy.

We will fire up every missile shield and orbital defense platform we have to cut down Putin's rusty shitbucket missiles when they come in impotent retaliation.

Was it worth it, you fucking assholes?

YOU FUCKING HACKED AN AMERICAN ELECTION.

YOU ELECTED A FUCKING PUPPET WHO WILL BE IMPEACHED AND IMPRISONED IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR. NOBODY SUPPORTS HIM EXCEPT A RADICAL FRINGE.

YOU FUCKING ROBBED A GOOD FUCKING WOMAN AND A PATRIOT WHO WORKED HER ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE TO SERVE THIS COUNTRY AND PUT PUTIN INTO AN EARLY GRAVE AND FREE YOUR STUPID, VODKA SWILLING ASSES!

Was it worth it?

Was it? Was it?! WAS IT???

That's all I want to know. I want every Russian retard squatting in their bunkers and every neonazi quisling hiding in their barns in rural America to ask themselves that question when the reckoning comes.

Russia signed their fucking death warrant when they hacked Donald Dumbfuck into office and stole it from HRC.

We do not care how long it takes. We will be back in power sooner than anyone thinks after we obstruct, sabotage, and vilify every single thing Dumbfuck tries to do.

Then we will have our revenge. It will be swift, it will be painful, it will be pure.

Russia and the far right know it's coming. Nothing they can do will ever ever stop it.

So ask yourselves again: was it really worth it?

>waaaaa my uncle got shot because he cucked for Uncle Chaim

>YOU FUCKING HACKED AN AMERICAN ELECTION.
you mean did the duty the lying media never wanted to do?

Supreme Court will be Conservative for next 40-50+ years and the Democrats have no one to run. Fuck yeah it was worth it

Seems like a lot of energy spent to hate somebody who wasn't even elected president of another country.

Trump's was a medical reason, bone spurs. Whether or not it was legit or "bone spurs" is up for debate, but it can't be proven either way at this point.

Except Trump didn't Dodge for political reasons. It did it because he's a greedy Jew.

What did he mean by this ?

Good goyim, be an individual. Be a special snowflake. You decide when you fight! You decide your gender. You decide which gender you want to make love to. Don't be like everybody else.

Ask stupid questions, win stupid answers.

Do you have any more goalposts to move or are you all tuckered out tonight?

by offering him lucrative business deals, as most of their government is run by corporate oligarchs. His refusal to turn over his businesses to a blind trust should have been a yuge red flag

>implying klumpf dodged because of how moral he was
top kek

>conservatives really care about soldiers and the army, unless their daddy does something against them

yeah his daddy pulled strings to get him in the national guard. Then he didn't complete his service obligation with the national guard.

I like him because he speaks his mind. ;)

>is Zionist
>Israeli PM shilled for Hill

K

Good Goy, go fight and die for Uncle Chaim

Trump turned down billions for a deal in Dubai. If he wanted to make money he could, but he wants to MAGA, so he shall.

We're talking about Trump retard

Wait, so Russia gets an excuse to annex Ukraine, Georgia and Finland after they're done skullfucking them and take enough US weapons as trophies for an additional army?

Holy fuck Putin really struck gold

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

oy vey

I especially hated how they criticized Trump for draft dodging in this election.
When he was running against Hillary Clinton
Who got to use her female privilege to be exempt from the draft and then complain about the fact that women are being oppressed. Want to know an actual double-standard in politics? Neither Trump nor Hillary wanted to go die in Vietnam, but only one of them gets attacked for that decision. Even Bernie got some heat for it during the primaries.

of course it is ridiculous for Trump to criticize McCain for his service, but that's just Trump being a retard as always

I thought it was a very reasonable question. I've also decided since you've put so much effort into understanding our politics I should look into yours.

Kersti seems kind of badass, no?

>Good Goy, go fight and die for Uncle Chaim

Just because dying is bad doesn't mean you don't have a duty. If everyone in the US was ready to die for their country, the jewish influence would be crushed in a day.

You can't win this battle by destroying virtue. You need to promote virtue by living it. That's the only way to win.

so shoot me, you used an unspecific pronoun. What was he doing during the war?

because literally russian shill

SHUT

UP

YOU FUCKING PANTSHITTERS.

I'm talking to the ones who aren't braindead neonazis. The Russian agents and their sympathizers who thought they could pull the wool over the American people's eyes and strike in our weakest, most divided moment.

Was it fucking worth it?

WAS IT FUCKING WORTH PISSING OFF HALF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY ON EARTH WHO NOW WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY SINGLE RUSSIAN IS EXTERMINATED?

Fuck you! We will televise Putin's execution. We will walk him down death row from the smelly, rat infested prison cell he shares with Donald Dumbfuck.

Good Goy

Name one war since WW2 worth fighting for? It's all been aggressive interventionism of third world nations at behest of Zionist International Banking Cartels, and even Americas involvement in WW2 is debatable.

So her and trump have a lot to get on about huh?

Put a tinfoil hat on, or 1337 russian hax0rz might hack your brain

I believe he was in college

He got a deferment for bad feet btw. Despite having being a star athlete in college.

nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0

They don't call it draft dodging if your dad has money?

>calls Trump a "Russian shill"
>votes for the woman that sold Uranium to Russia

Really jogs the noggin

>i am the left wing and i think vietnam and the draft was a terrible episode in america's history, it destroyed lives at home and abroad and did not serve the american people well, or the wounded soldiers well, or the imprisoned objectors well.

>what he dodged the draft wtf i hate i trump now mandatory sacrifice on the altar of american imperialism is great

>You can't like the same thing I like because I'm perfect and you are literally Hitler

>WAS IT FUCKING WORTH PISSING OFF HALF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY ON EARTH
Totally. I`d do it all over again in a heartbeat.

>pantshitters

I think you mean pantSUITshitter. That's if you're talking about Cunton, right?

It was worth it just for this copypasta. Thanks!

kek

Selling Uranium = doing business
Doing Putin's every bidding = shill

It's not for you to evaluate the worth of a particular battle.

You have a story in your head about the meaning of these wars. That story is propaganda. Your ability to know the truth of the situation is very limited.

In any case, it's irrelevant. The existence and functionality of the US requires its citizens to be ready to fight when the government asks them to.

Not trump
the Estonian

Trump at worst just made a deal with the Russians to help them out in exchange for campaign propoganda

I honestly don't care. It seems liberals are the only one throwing around the Draft Dodger phrase, when they're the one's that protested the Vietnam war and spit on Veterans calling them baby killers. Hypocritical twats

>doing business
>not a shill

Cognitive Dissonance at it's best xD

So you can't come up with one? Good Goy

I think the Russians are most concerned about self-preservation. What they get out of a Trump presidency is no WW3. And we're supposed to be upset about this?

Believe it or not, king nigger was not a popular character here, no matter how much infatuated we might normally be of americans, due to their attempts to force their hatespeech laws on us.

The niggers pet cumrag was not the prefered candidate.

U R Gay

No, biggest insult to our military heroes in recent history was made by the current president elect.

He said "I Like People Who Weren’t Captured" in reference to John McCain, a politician who has been steadfast in his service to this country as a politician and soldier.

He has never apologized for this comment and people who stand by Trump regardless of the way he talks about our country's vets tacitly condone this comment.

Good thing you all have your own backwater to ruin.

>biggest insult to our military heroes in recent history was made by the current president elect.
Are you certain that was not when obongo fired all generals and put full gear-diversity down every officer and troopers throats?