Black version of Sup Forumstards loses his shit at an interracial couple

youtu.be/nc8OxDZIimg

Figured out you losers would want to masturbate to this . He's a lowlife loser but what else can be expected from the black version of you lowlife losers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=_IbN0oFvdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=VGcqo9D_lFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good on him, racemixers should be assassinated on the spot

Black girls can't get enough BWC

There's no such thing as a black version of us because niggers are subhuman animals.

sounds about right.

Is that the same hot black chick that get posted here over and over again? Can't you find more than one?

Also, why the fuck would you normalize betraying your own kind, whatever race you are? You're just a link in a chain of people breeding generations after generation, what gives you the right to irreversibly change the genetics of your entire lineage?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Your kids are going to battle lifelong identity issues just because you wanted to fulfill your post-racial fantasy. You stupid, selfish cunt.

shitskins in general will do anything for the nonhispanic white seed

>gay niggers are crazy

makes u think

He did the right thing, white women who date blacks are trash and need to be exterminated.

I applaud that guy.

I'M FUCKING WHITE

How can black guys even compete?

nothing wrong there.

I wish more niggers would tell their co-niggers to stick to their nigresses

>a baguette
>talking about changing genetics as N. Africans roam his streets with impunity

Truly, my sides are gone!

says the loser that can't date white women
lel
don't be so harsh on yourself. You're inferior to black people but....no need to self hate so much

inb4 bogus charts and stats spam that'll give your insecure ass a false sense of superiority in order to feel better about your shitty life for mere moments,go on. If it's your therapy, sure,do what makes you escape reality

My study break is over, i'll let you losers circlejerk in peace now

Why don't you go back to fucking Africa then if you're so superior?

Why don't you fuck off back to Sup Forums?

bud that isn't racism, whites are the privileged class you cant be racist against them

A FUCKING BLACK LEAF

> Black Hitler : Interracial relationship is rape

youtube.com/watch?v=_IbN0oFvdVY

Quads of truth!!!!

o rly? if i go to a black high school and get preyed upon by roving gangs of wild negroes, is that white privilege?

He's right about one thing, the modern white woman is the saddest type of woman. They're even dumber than whores at this point because they fuck themselves up for not much in return.

>tfw

Btw this is just satire I'm not actually racist.

Lol, fuck off Trudeau.

this is very autistic desu. I hate niggers but I'd never in my wildest dream do anything like this

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

wew

I had to turn my phone brightness up all the way to see her face. Pretty hot tho

He's right for the wrong reasons.

THis is literally pols fantasy

Mix races yields bad results. Plus, any mix racing whore knows what she is doing and is doing it for attention.

Once the day comes, they are first in line for the train.

Nice.

lad

I'll check that

Black dudes chimp the fuck out if they see a Negro woman and white dude.

It's kinda funny the contrast

white dudes = usually post online about it
black dudes = ooga ooga ooga, muh dick

kane and lynch 3

COLONIZED.COM

FUCK OFF KIKE PREPARE TO GET GASSED

bud you could have millions of whites being hacked to death by blacks with machetes while screaming FUCK YOU PINK APE PALESKINS and it still wouldn't be racism

by DEFINITION racism can only be done by whites, and anything done against whites is just redressing historical injustices. What about this don't you understand?

Pretty much. White men race mix the most out of every group of people in america and Sup Forums goes silent about that. Literally the most trash tier white women race mix then get killed and Sup Forums loses their shit. Some are cool, but a lot are pic related.
w-who made these

I this a guy or a woman?

I wouldn't want black people to go to a black school.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGcqo9D_lFs
This poor women are holding back tears when they were throwing stuff at her.

Soon.

Sup Forums is made up of the stupidest whites in the world.

what the fuck does she think? that she is worth the same as a black person?

get fucking real

No, just this part.

Niggers can't survival without white people

>All interracial relationships are rape
>MFW this autistic black is better at subversion than Sup Forums
This, right here, is exactly the argument we need to be pushing because feminists will latch onto it.
Just say that the black person is oppressed and thus always being raped, even if it's a black man. They'll love it and shame coalburners 10 times harder than this board ever could.

She is fine AF, why she with that cucked numale?

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

this desu, their level of cuckery is off the charts, they even got themselves into slavery just to be bought by whites and sent in their colonies to serve their white masters. wew

>Sup Forums

I don't think so. Don't come here just for the keks. There's a lot of people on Sup Forums who have really good opinions and can give you insight on things which helps. Like i was just in a thread talking about how there could be a rise of a russian empire within the next 10 years. A lot of people had good points and it was pretty nice.

Niggers have evolved differently to us. Don't expect them to behave (what we've defined as "human". Whites are superior in every possible quantifiable scope besides muh dikk, basketball and raping people.

MY TIME IS NOW!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Burn the flour, pay by the hour

because the white people fucked everything up for them centuries ago

Sheboons should realize they're just as much niggers as their garbage males.

I bet her vagina looks like a toothless rottweiler's mouth

Checked. Time to racemix!

Wrong

Damn you're jelly you don't get a niggress gf?

>questioning the humanity of whites
What is happening on this video, is he on acid or something? How do you define humanity outside of whites?

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

Hey now, plenty talk out against Asian lovers and degenerate faggot shit, in addition to coal burners.

>inb4 bogus charts and stats spam that'll give your insecure ass a false sense of superiority in order to feel better about your shitty life for mere moments,go on. If it's your therapy, sure,do what makes you escape reality

well, thats one way to deny racial science, but history tells us that the truth will win.

He's a very handsome man, you're just jelly!

amen, only a proud black woman is deserving of a black man

BLEACHED

This was hilarious.

>fucked up

You mean gave them civilization.

Now, you can argue the merits of that and how the Negro wasn't ready for it.

Some, like the Asians, were ready.

Someone literally "muh dick" earlier on in the thread.

This!

>Theys not even human

Fuck you, monkey.

>Materialist
>Divide the world in ethnic groups

Did he even read Marx & Engels?

would wanna see you say that to my face trashtalking manlet muslim

He's right though. Racemixing is subhuman.

I would have no problem with niggers if they kept to themselves segregated in their own countries.

kek man it would suck to be an above average negro

lmao

a rat and an ape. i don't see a problem.

you got paranoid and thought "I"ll just say it's satire in case the fbi is watching"?

it's actually true. but only because we showed them what excellency is. Before we showed up, they thought they were kangz because they didn't know someone superior to them could exist. the moment they knew about our existence is the moment they became aware they were shit. And this is why they want to kill us all, to become kangz again, in their own minds.

Sauce for the tranny?

kek
protip: they are
fuck niggers

nothing wrong with that ambition.
the only problem is that we are helping them to reach that goal

BASED

yea they do the work for us

Based

how do I get black gf Sup Forums?

Stop crying already, every race and every nation has been fucked over one time or another, nobody is stoping black scientist and engineers now.

This has nothing at all to do with politics. Leave this board.

she'll cuck him with a white guy after seeing how unresponsive he was when that guy called her a subhuman.

Go to the zoo.

oh fuck. who are they? is that chick somali?

>at one point in my life I would been upset at the camera guy
>tfw i've become so redpilled that I agree with this nigger because she is a coalburner and racemixing is wrong

I FUCKING HATE THIS STUPID BOARD. HOW DO I GET BLUEPILLED AGAIN!?

have an income
buy kfc for her

That egotistical dickhead is parading his black wife around as a trophy and nothing more. He knows their relationship is shocking and the attention gives him an erection

just b urself