Sup Forums Lied About Trump Making Our Lives Great Again

Since Donald Trumps election I have

>Been fired
>Had my car stolen
>Been beat up on the streets and had my phone and wallet stolen
>My parents disowned me

Did anyone else lives change when Trump got elected? Maybe this is some Mandela parallel universe shit where I went into the wrong timeline but I thought it was going to make our lives GREAT AGAIN

You sound like a whiny bitch

Sounds like you make poor life choices sometimes. But your a leaf. So who cares?

You ARE a whiny bitch.

>believing in free will

>leaf
He said "Make America Great Again",
not "Make Cucknada Great Again".

Yeah but America includes North and South AMERICA

>leftist logic
How about you
>learn how to talk to your parents
>secure your property properly
>be productive and necessary at work
>stop crying to pol and blaming trump for your faggotry
t. not all leafs

>CANADIAN
>car stolen
>fired
>disowned
>beat up

niggers.

>learn to talk to your parents
They blocked me from talking to them dumbass, how am I suppose to talk to them when they cut all communication

>Secure property
So I can magically make it so my car is invincible? Make the windows bulletproof?

>be productive and necessary at work
So work hard at a job I don't have? Sure

Just stop crying about MUH POSTS you freak

You're a leaf.

Nobody cares.

He isn't even president yet. He hasn't done shit.

Looo at your ID
>Hoo
As in
>Boo Hoo Hoo
Welcome to adult life now get the fuck of my board this is a place for men

Good.

>AWWWW BOO HOO I SAW A POST I DONT LIKE WAHHHH WAHHHHH
You aren't a man, you're a freak

What did you expect leaf? Trump only makes Americans lives greater.

"We're all personally responsible for our successes and failures."

- Actual principle of conservatism

You sound just like an Obamadrone.

This isn't goddamned Tumblr. Sage.

Don't push your problems on something else bitch.

If you're a white male you can work out every day at home or at a gym, eat a healthy diet cook it yourself it is clean, learn to talk respectfully to people and take accountability for your own actions --- and guess what, your life will rock.
News Flash
>Businesses need good employees
>Parents love there kids
>car insurance or the club exists, and being mindful of how much cash you carry and where you walk is common sense
Be a fucking man and take responsibility for your shitty life and do something about it. Talk shit about Trump again and next time you get your ass kicked it will be by thine own hand

I don't recall him saying anything about Canadian lives great. I'm pretty sure you leafs are beyond help at this point.

>believed poltards
>Believed 4chin
>Believed Republicans
>Believed trump

Fuck drumpf

Trump isn't in office yet and you also don't live in the U.S.

>we're all personally responsible for our sucesses and failures
Actually are decisions have exactly 0 impact on anything in our lives. I'm a Conservative because I want lower taxes and the government to be hard on crime to arrest the car thiefs and shit but free will is a myth

>if you're a white male you can work out every day at home or at a gym
Yeah and that achieves JACK SHIT

>eat a healthy diet cook it yourself it is clean
Yeah maybe if you're fucking rich and can afford organic superfood or oven to cook this shit

> learn to talk respectfully to people and take accountability
I am respectful to everyone and I'm pretty sure they just see it as weakness.

>>Businesses need good employees
Yeah but there is already a surplus of employees and they only take ones with degrees

>>Parents love their kids
If their kids are doctors/CEOS, yes, if not then they hate their kids

>>car insurance or the club exists, and being mindful of how much cash you carry and where you walk is common sense
Holy shit be a man and stop giving shitty advice.

Sorry mapleniggers. Until turdeau is gone your lives are not getting better

Sounds like YOU fucked up, not Trump. Besides, Trump doesn't become president until Friday.

>President of a different country hasn't done enough to mine.

He owes you nothing. That and he isn't even in office yet you fucking leaf.

I didn't fuck up. Society did.

Oh no how terrib-

> Canada OP

MAGA!

Well America kinda does owe the whole world an apology.

Good luck kid. I mean it. I hope one day you can stop sperging out, listen to what people say to you, and absorb it for positive change.
Right now your attitude is very clear - your life sucks and it's everyone else's fault. As long as you have this mindset you are doomed.
/sage

Guess what. You are part of society until you off yourself, you pathetic pussy.

Ah HA HA HA HA HA
Get a load of this retard.
He thinks he's American and the American election included him and canada.
Keafs are this fucking stupid.

AH HA HA HA HA HA

Fail more canadians

Trump isn't President until Friday pham, just wait.

You are literally a conservative in no way except name. Go suckle on the teet of the government.

My life is already fucked up beyond return so your advice is jackshit

You're a pathetic pussy freak

>Blaming Trump for your own shortcomings
Maybe you should stop being such a fucking loser.

Did all this happen after a puff of smoke sometime november 9th? You're being a little bitch on here, so there's no doubt you were the biggest force for negative outcomes in your own life.

You either see opportunity to take credit and responsibility for the situation you're in, or you can shitpost about trumps responsibility and spiral down further till someone gets tired of paying your ISP.

Fix.Your.Own.Shit.

My life is actually getting back on track and I have many future opportunities that looks great for the first time in my Adulthood

U tell him eh?
canada is about attitude..

At least you don't live in his realm. :^)

>My parents disowned me
Why, because you're a shithead racist? :^)

Good one. If only you would put that thought into your everyday actions. Then your life wouldn't be shit. Oh wait....

/SAGE /SAGE /SAGE /SAGE
Crybaby thread detected. We aren't hear to listen to you woes to page 15 it goes

great bait OP, I really hope you enjoyed this post

My Mexican girlfriend broke up with me for voting for him and is now at risk for being deported.

The sex was so good, I miss her.

>life is getting worse for fucking LEAFs

Just as planned

May want get used to that, Murica is about to take a large shit on the world...Hail the Trumpenreich!!!

Canada is part of America, NORTH America

I just finished reading "Capitalism: The Unknown IDEAL" by Ayn Rand, I read every single Ayn Rand book and loved them all. I am a TRUE conservative not the phony neo-con social darwinist conservative

Oh so I'm suppose to magically make myself an ubermesnch? Sure

I can't fix my shit ever since I was 16 my life became irreversibly screwed up but now it's all falling apart.

>I read every single Ayn Rand book and loved them all. I am a TRUE conservative
No what you are is completely retarded for loving that weirdo hack :^)

Now you sound like a whiny sjw faggot. Toughen up. Care for yourself and your family first and foremost. Until you become the best person you can be and take responsibility for yourself, you're in no position to be criticizing society.

No they gave the reasons

>When I was your age i was doing this blah blah blah
>We put $75K in university trust fund that you never made it in
>You're not what we expected

And then just to top it off they through in that I have terrible eyesight even though I can't control it

>And you can't even see without wearing plastic on your head, pathetic!

The greentext is what they said on the phone

You're a crybaby freak, please tell me you have cancer

Yeah sure you TOTALLY have an impact on your life

You're getting banned for trolling btw

You're an abolsute retard if you aren't a fan of her, you weirdo freak

Fuck off you whiny left wing parasite.

>care for yourself
I AM! That's what I've been doing my whole life

>Family
No, fuck my family they disowned me.

>been beat up on the streets and had my phone and wallet stolen

good,i hope your not the last anti trump pussy to get the shit kicked out of him

You see, in a liberal environment, you would get understanding and such.

In a conservative environment, you get retarded parents like yours. So sleep in the bed you want to make for yourself I guess. :^)

I'm not sure I understand your trust fund thing. You wasted all the money away or something?

I do. I decide everyday if I want to get up and go to work to contribute to society. Or I can choose to be a whiney bitch like yourself. But I see no upside to acting like you are because someone kicked your ass for acting like a spoiled bitch. Fuck off

Why did your parents disown you?

> America does kinda owe the whole world *
you're not getting your gib, you're getting a fuck you!

>finished college
>got a comfy job lined up as a software engineer
>have traditional 9/10 gf
>all the sudden normies are conservatives
>just bought a nice car
>trump got elected
Everything is pretty gud.

>No, fuck my family they disowned me.

Ahh. Now we're getting to the core of the problem. Tell me, why did they disown you? What was your childhood like?

United States of America
canada
Different countries..
Different laws.
You can't vote in American elections.
Elections for the USA aren't to fix all of north/south america

AH HA HA HA HA
Leafs are retards!
This retard proves the canadan education system is shit.

Fuck off you Clinton parasite.

>You see, in a liberal environment, you would get understanding and such.
I know that's why I'm questioning why I worshipped Trump so much in the campaign

>In a conservative environment, you get retarded parents like yours. So sleep in the bed you want to make for yourself I guess. :^)
I'm a welfare-state conservative. I support conservative value but also a social saftey net like Dwight Eisenhower

>I'm not sure I understand your trust fund thing. You wasted all the money away or something?
No I just wasn't accepted into any universities and my parents tried donating 100K to one but they still didn't accept me.

>I do. I decide everyday if I want to get up and go to work to contribute to society.
You can't choose to work when no one is hiring, what you gonna go into the forest and start chopping trees? You whiny bitch. You spoiled freak.

For not getting into university and because im poor and can't see well. Mainly because they lost 175K on the university thing and i didn't get in and now they are embarrassed since my cousins all got into great universities and ivy-league and shit

But America is stealing from the whole world.

It's called landscaping. Start a business you stupid fuck face son of a bitch.

>I'm a welfare-state conservative.

I thought you said that you weren't a neo-con and liked Ayn Rand? Nigga, you're a troll.

They disowned me because I didn't get into university and they donated 100K to the university to accept me and put 75K in a trust fund and then when I didn't get accepted the money got wasted. My childhood was pretty good until I got into high-school because everyone partied and I played on runescape all night and was never invited to parties. But then my parents gave me money to pay party hosts like 200 bucks to invite me to parties and everyone thought i was weird since i had to pay to get in so i stopped liking people.

>I know that's why I'm questioning why I worshipped Trump so much in the campaign
Probably because you're mentally all over the place and quite retarded.

Why did you not get into any universities?

>got a coffee machine for free
>passed a Cambridge University First Certificate English with grade A scoring 183 points.
>somehow didnt lose my mind yet
>lots of small things like finding pennies etc.

There is already 3 top quality businesses for that shit in my area. And guess what I have no money to start a business nor do I know how to do that

Yeah I do like Ayn Rand because she isn't a religious nut conservative. I'm like a secular Eisenhower conservative not a Bush "gays rrrr bad go Jesus" conservative. Your trolling anyway so why should I give a fuck

I didn't get into university because they only take really high IQ people in Canada.

McDonald's might take you. But I don't think you really want to work. How do you survive by the way? Mommy and daddy still sending money? Just not talking to you anymore?

Social Assistance.

Uh go study abroad then, murrica seems to let dumb people loose on their educational system and your parents seem to shit money out their asses :^)

My grandma feels like will die in any hour.
There's unrest in our home for about a few weeks because of this. Mom said that if i won't find a job in one month, she'll banish me. I think alchoholism caused severe traumas on my mental health.
At least i understood that i have to change my life, and on the way of recovery.
I don't know how trump is related to this, but on the other hand politics permeates everything right now.
You should apprehend that only you can help yourself, and no politic in the world will make your life better, unless you will make moves too.

Sounds like you need assistance to fit in a social environment.

>go study abroad
I'm not rich enough for that. I mean my dad is rich but not like Rockefeller rich to allow something like that

>murrica seems to let dumb people loose on their educational system and your parents seem to shit money out their asses :^)
That's actually a meme. You have to be like Bush/Rockefeller/Rothschild/Soros rich to buy your way into a school. Otherwise it's all based on high-school grades.

But I thought Trump was going to change everything

I don't understand what I do wrong I try to respond in the most social way possible but it just doesn't appeal

how are we at all responsible for that

You have a mental disorder you need to fix before you will become socially acceptable.

Because everyone is for advancing society. If we lived lets say 500 years ago everyone would be able to have a good life. Because humans advanced technology and created our modern world only the top have good lives now.

Nobody likes a crybaby, or a fuck up.

I was tested and no I don't have one. You don't understand I can have conversations with people, react in public fine, and when I worked for my dads company I was a great salesmen but after the work day people aren't interested in hanging out after. For example in high school I could talk and joke with people but after the day ended they would invite each-other over to parties and shit and try to avoid me.

I got it OhPee. Build a time machine.

>Sup Forums Lied About Trump Making Our Lives Great Again
only Americans faggot

You're a cry-baby freak.

Nigger, that is adulthood. They probably don't want to socialize with you because your a fucking weirdo. Get a hobby. This isn't high school anymore.

>get a hobby
I can't because im not rich as fuck and can afford shit like hobbies.

Collect cigarette butts and make art projects out of them.

Fake and gay.
Fuck off concern shill, faggot leaf.

You're a bad troll.

Well, if your story is true, then that just means you're a limp-wristed betacuck.

Also
>living with your parents
underage b& or manchild detected.

Reading about a leaf in misery has made life better. Trump is keeping his promise.

OP you owe your parents 156k.

Get to work. Then they will be happy again.

Serves you right for believing a politician.