Ethnostate Laws

What laws / policies would you have instituted into the white ethnostate?

No Canadians

If they're real white people (fair skin/hair/eyes), not (((white))) people, there should be no language requirement.

FPBP

In the name of greater cohesian, I think an official language is necessary. Otherwise you'd get balkanization

nah i don't really mind. learning english should be encouraged and whatnot but i don't think it should be an absolute dealbreaker.

>i am for ethnic nationalism
>opposes two-state solution for Israel and Palestine
what are you, people?

ethnic nationalism works
we want israel to fail

Looking at how the world is going I think it should be required to learn English over the course of a year or two. This way it is ensured that people will know English, but people in danger where they're living can still migrate even if they can't speak English.

This is probably still a long way from happening though.
>opposes two-state solution for Israel and Palestine
Who are you quoting?

Conversational isn't all that much to ask for. Additionally, businesses such as television and journalism become difficult when only half of your population speaks English.
I see know evil in the means of Israels creation, I just hate Jews and thus don't want them to succeed.

>two million

What if my black bf wants to visit?

>but people in danger where they're living can still migrate even if they can't speak English
Refugees are a different issue. I thought we were talking about immigrants

>Who are you quoting?
""Ethnic nationalists"" on the Internets are fascinated by how Israel builds its state. It behaves as Austro-Hungary and refuse Palestinians to have their own state.

It's built around their white American identity and has little to do with the European (or any other, for that matter) point of view.

A single person so far has offered up a policy and it was a meme.

And let me guess, it will be English?

Why do we all have to speak your retarded language?

parlez vous francais?

>history free of drugs or serious crime
I still smoke weed but crime free. I pass the or statement.

An ethnostate is going to make states with populations that don't fit these characteristics very butthurt. To make sure your state won't implode due to boycotts and sanctions, you'll need to remove your dependency on foreign products. Or you could choose to militarise and take over uncooperative states that possess resources you need.

>skin shade lighter or equal to tanned
are you fucking retarded?

The reason why anything more than olive can be tolerated is because if people have the Y-Chromosome R1b1a2 or Y-Chromosome I-M253 it genetically proves they are white and means we can trust that it's just a tan.

This was decided in an earlier thread.