Worldstarhiphop BTFOS Whitey

How will Sup Forums recover?

>/videos/video.php?v=wshhp9s7Iq5MKtfs3901

Just look at him trying to speak nigger lingo to tame the chimp. Notice how his voice shakes because he doesnt want no part of the BBC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRGXxJkSfWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just goes to show they wuz kangs

White people are the real dindus. Get smacked by a nigger and didn't do anything.

das rite dawg mofakin cracker aint say nuttin he aint want nun of this black powa

Why did he relax?

You can't do much in an environment and a culture like this, even when you manage to get the black horde to back off you'll still get a backstab from the white community.

>cant do much

well you can start by not getting punched in the face and looking like some wimpy cumfart

if your going to act like a nigger you will be called a nigger

>punching someone is ok, calling someone a nigger is not

America.

>******MAKE WSHH GREAT AGAIN******* BLOCK ALL RACIST NAZI PECKERWOOD TROLLS!!!! BLOCK ALL OF THEM ON SIGHT!!!!' WHEN A CRACKER COMMENTS OR REPLYS TO YOU : BLOCK THEM.. BLOCK ALL DIRTBAG LOWLIFE DOG FUCKERS***** THEY DO MOT BELONG ON THIS FORUM!!!! THEY COME HERE TO TROLL ONLY!!! WSHH WILL MOT BLOCK THEM SO WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND RID OURSELVES OF OUR ENEMIES:::: BLOCK ALL CRACKER MAGGOTS NOW!!!! GO DOWN YOUR TIMELINE: IDENTIFY THE ENEMY AND BLOCK THEM IMMEDIATELY """"" LETS MAKE WSHH GRAYE AGAIN*****+

All you can do is work hard so you can move out of nog-infested neighborhoods.

Underrated.

And though you know the answer. To clarify to others, because he was raised to.

Worldstar is like the black version of pol. You really think they would post videos of blacks getting btfo?

>backwards cap

I don't really feel too bad for him. He looks and sounds like a wigger. Maybe this situation might force him to reconsider his way of social interactions in the world.

Indeed it's not like niggers don't get wrecked regularly. Just watch an episode of Cops.

ALRIGHT THAT ENOUGH.
I swear the minute i get to America I'm buying a hand gat.

jungle bunnies filming their crimes

someone post a proper link

Better link?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRGXxJkSfWU

Op is a fag

You'll be fine in most areas, just remember the one eternal truth in this world: Around Blacks, Never Relax. As long as you stay out side of downtown areas (read: nigger containment districts), you should be fine. Though beware of whites who have been corrupted by gang culture.

Ty toothpaste bro

Everyone should own one. I've only pulled it once but a group of guys in a car got accidentally cut off by me and I knew I fucked up and just kept driving and they followed me trying to bait me into a fight by throwing small objects at my windshield. Pulled it and they kept on going as fast as possible.

People are fucks and it keeps them in check.

around blacks never relax,see a nigger pull the trigger

Why didn't he call it a nigger? And more importantly when the simian attacked why didn't he defend himself?

No one cares.

His videos are the best

Only someone who has never been in a fight sits down or turns their back in the heat of the moment. Bet he'll keep his guard up next time.

>the minute i get to America
Fuck off we're full.

Until its a Muslim doing something to a European?

white bois are scared of black males
nature doing his work lol

this.
If a person gets as close as the nigger did in the beginning of the video I start throwing lol

They fear the BBC.

Notice all the white bois standing around not doing anything while their own kind is pummeled in this webm. They're shook.

Americans can deny it all they want but they are cucked by niggers beyond expectations.

>Cant knock someone out with a sucker punch

Why are blacks such pillow punchers?

Black men are mor dominant and physicly superior to white fags.

Yes, I get that you little racists get all angry like cute little squiqqly pets, but you need to understand, the average white guy watches television and lives in middle class neighbourhood.

They get PTSD from a single fight, they are awkward, mentally ill, and socially disabled.

Africans have survived warfare, scheming, gangfights, warfare, starvation, the natural selection in africa only allow the strongest most powerful individuals to breed.

Now take these alpha dominant africans who been murdering their enemies since day one, put them with the little beta whites who at tops 'hit the gym' and lift tiny weights, and put them against a warrior. And soon you will see why blacks conquer the shit out of whites.

And sure, the white denial will be strong, its psychological. When screaming nigger doesnt work any longer, whites cling onto
>b-but muh m-money! m-muh more f-financial secure..
Yes keep making money to make up for your inferiority, but beware, middle class will soon vanish completly, and you will be left to face the reality of competing with blacks and moslems on even scale. And they will win, because they are more adept, stronger, more persistant.

Reality will kick in, and white inferiority begins to show. You stand no chance, your daughers are born whores, your sons are geneticly too weak to fight.

You da real MVP

OP seriously,learn to post a link properly u fuck fuck.

I never get tired of this clip. The way he ground-pounded him like a rag doll is so satisfying.

I think he was just smacking him out of disrespect, not trying to knock him out.

has anybody found this baboon's facebook account?

Sound advice

You gotta learn to out nigger them. Should have pretended to get knocked out so the kid goes to jail.

>pulling out your gun against an unarmed person
pussy
If someone has to use a gun against someone that is unarmed they need to be punished too even if they were getting their ass kicked. Not jail time but public humiliation, maybe bent over, tied up and spanked in front of a crowd.