Domestic terrorist plot in Washington DC

Why is nobody talking about and spreading this? Project Veritas found that the 'DC Anti Fascist Coalition' was plotting to disrupt the 'deploraball' and to 'postpone the inaugaration'. And guess where a lot of it was being discussed? COMET FUCKING PING-PONG.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

>In this video, Project Veritas investigators uncover a group known as the DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to disrupt President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration by deploying butyric acid at the National Press Club during the Deploraball event scheduled for January 19th.

>The meeting, captured on hidden camera, was held at Comet Ping Pong, a DC pizza restaurant that is better known as the location of the Pizzagate controversy. The coalition members discuss the steps they would need to take to halt the Deploraball event. Project Veritas notified the FBI, Secret Service and DC Metro Police of the content of this video prior to its release.

Bumping. Still watching the video, just saw it in the DfP secret group

>tfw no qt jewish trap to take to deploraball
fml

Bump too. Watching it.

so they were going to gass everyone including the president, and they cased the place?

You know what? One of them is a jew.

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

They wanted to make the inaugaration too unsafe to be carried out on the 20th, if these guys aren't terrorists I don't know what is. Isn't it funny how the fascists all label themselves 'anti-fascists' nowadays?

Yeah, this little fucking queer. Easily the most punchable face of 2017 so far.

I'm sure it was (((pure cohencidence))) they met at Comet Ping Pong.

And a pedofile.

nobody cares about the fucking deploraball

If that faggot's what I'm up against this war won't last long.

Should have known by the pedosmile.

(((Kuhn)))

The deploraball is only a small part of it. If you watch the video you can see that they plan to disrupt and delay trump's inaugaration itself.

Bump

It is just a Russian trick

There should be another video coming up tomorrow concerning public transportation.

These fags were caught on video.

Makes me pretty worried for what isn't known yet.

This, desu senpai

Clearly paid russian agents to make antifa look bad. THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i wish someone would bomb deploraball

The deploraball literally says "biggest meme ever"

FAKE NEWS

Not just disrupt it. They were going to pump the chemical that's in stink bombs into the ventilation shafts to disperse it. These people are fucked in the head.

If you look this tool up he's a dirty worthless hippy, he can't even do personal hygiene good enough to make himself presentable in most of the pictures you can find. Not somebody who will be able to do any of the things required to win a battle, let alone a war.

At least law enforcement and the FBI have been informed by the veritas team before they release the videos. It's good to know that steps are being taken against these plots even before the public is made aware.

m8 be careful. We'll tell Russia to shut off your lights again.

russia has no dominion here but deploraball needs to get fucking bombed

>from the middle east
>advocating bombings

As expected

shut the fuck up retard or ill rape your mother

They'll be arrested.
Can't wait for them to get assraped in prison.

Too late, I already did.

>(((pure coincidence)))
Or it could be that Alfantis is just that salty that a fucking animu site ruined his little gig.