Antifa dun goofed

Project Veritas video shows antifaggots planning potentially criminal acts to disrupt Deploraball. Pic related, this kike can't stop grinning while talking about burning down homes and fighting the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Yeah, smile, faggot, you're on camera.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/821049166365413382
naturalnews.com/2017-01-16-anti-trump-leftists-caught-on-video-plotting-inauguration-terrorist-acts-chemical-attacks-and-mass-violence-weapons-cache-discovered-with-guns-and-ammo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5WDWLeRKc2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek. Of course the antifa would talk about burning a sleeping family in their own home. Fucking nazi shits dressed up as commies.

Also helps to note: They met at Comet Ping Pong to discuss this. Go figure, right?

>these digits
What did KEK mean by this?

Antifa are truely the dumbest people on two legs

They think they're so fucking slick, yet keep getting exposed as the miserable little bastards they are. You'd think they'd try and take better precautions after a while.

Sounds like we need an Antifa holocaust right about now, eh?

Why are they so bad at roleplaying their "toughness"? It's just fucking sad.

It just burns your ass that society at large considers them the good guys, doesn't it.

I've never seen and a member of antifa who didn't look like a walking meme.
All of them dress like edgy morons, speak like idiots

Society sees who as the good guys?

But user.

They aren't REAL families.

They are violent racist cop pigs that defend a fascist Russian Nazihitler.

It's a-ok to burn them alive.

>its at fucking comet ping pong
OFCOURSE IT IS

JESUS FUCK JUST SEND MAD DOG AND 100 OF HIS BEST TROOPS SPECIALIZED IN UNDERGROUND WARFARE AND SAVE THOSE KIDS

*SSSNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFF*
oh, oh mmmmm oh yes
*sharply inhales*
ooooo oh yes

is this real life

This is the best timeline.

>society at large

People are just terrified of speaking their minds because they know the PC mafia will ruin their lives if they step out of line, it's an effective tactic for temporary control but liberals are too dense too understand that this kind of underhanded horseshit is only going to galvanize and strengthen support for nationalist movements that will inevitably go full night of the long knives on the hostile leftist traitors.

Are they dining at comet pizza?????

KEK

KEK THEY GOT ARRESTED

THANKS BASED O'KEEFE

We should just oblige them with their civil war fantasies. I am sure i'm not the only here with COIN experience.

These are adults planning to let off a stink bomb? It's pathetic to think they assume this will ruin somebodies evening, might even get somebody laid
>"what a let down, wanna come back to mine"

Why the fuck are there adults in antifa?

Something is gonna happen Friday. The years of "if you could go back and kill Hitler" memes combined with "Trump is literally Hitler" is a recipe for disaster.

Or he's gonna get JFK'd by the neocons and a compromised SS sniper. If they do this, they better wait untill Pence is VP, would love to see that man being president for 4 years.

It was a scam. they knew who it was and they played O'Keefe
>jokes on you. we're just pretending to be retarded

works every time

It is. That's fucking hilarious.

And they don't realize we're praying for them to continue down this path. I would love an excuse to liquidate these welfare leeches, women's studies majors and assorted brown people. RWDS when?

they did?

>(((Kuhn)))

Fucking kek, no. Normal non-political people don't see antifa in a good light. In university I even had lefty profs who trash talked them (although one prof used to be a member and unironically gave a lecture on how it'd be better if we burned cars and nigged out instead of peacefully protesting... kek)

>burning down homes

threatening to kill people who oppose them leaves little wiggle room for how to deal with them

>It just burns your ass that society at large considers them the good guys, doesn't it.

Society doesn't even know these people exist, they hide underground for a reason. These types of people love recruiting vulnerable young people, brain washing them and having total control of them away from the public's eyes.

If people were to find out about Antifa and their tactics, they'd be forced out of Academia and their liberal safe spaces.

>(((Kuhn)))

Why is Michael Moore's photo on the list?

What did he do?

O'keefe tagged him in this tweet.

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/821049166365413382

bump

it's ok

we're going to be burning your asses real soon

hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace

naturalnews.com/2017-01-16-anti-trump-leftists-caught-on-video-plotting-inauguration-terrorist-acts-chemical-attacks-and-mass-violence-weapons-cache-discovered-with-guns-and-ammo.html

He's funding them

Soon...

God, I'd love to put a slug between that fat fuck's eyes.

sugoi. toss them into jails and take away their monies

They claim on twitter that they set this all up. "It's a prank, bro!"

>left wing terrorism will actually be a thing
>in a country where citizens can have guns

OH my god.

This is gonna be great.

>tfw no leggings gf
>tfw no gf

He is probably one of the assholes who is bankrolling the antifa shit show.

Yeah fucking right. Lol, wow. What a bunch of faggots. "Oh nooo, we were just role playing with each other, we totally knew we were being filmed, we do this all the time!" Yeah, that explains the email coordination, the pedophiles at Comet Ping Pong, and the weapons caches, it was all just an elaborate ruse. There isn't enough rope in North America to deal with these insidious little fucks.

>Weapon cache

Holy shit, that's really fucking huge, especially in "Gun control" DC, for it to not be reported widely.

You know if it were found back in 2008 before Obama was sworn in, it'd be plastered all over the news.

Source?

I run a Fake News website that generates a great deal of traffic from this sort of content.

Anything you share with me will not be confidential.

alex jones?

>naturalnews

Heh, no. Much smaller. A lot of people here say my site is "Fake News".

It's basically ran how Drudge runs his site. I take articles, source them, but give them my own headline to garner stronger attention.

When you're a "fake news" site, you can write very bold titles and get away with it. Mind you, I never write fake stories.

So their plans have been foiled and they're going to jail now right?

Kek

Interesting senpai

I hope so. At any rate, if someone forwards this to the secret service (you should) then they probably are aware of this by now

>but give them my own headline to garner stronger attention.

>Mind you, I never write fake stories.

People only read headlines though..

A news site i know of was down for a day, it's facebook was still full of idiots commenting on stories they couldn't even read.

There are actually people who disapprove of James O'keefe's work.

Check this shit out.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WDWLeRKc2Y

WERE the nazis you idiot!

Yep, I've gone viral a few times - got up to 6000 concurrent connections and my shitty server host suspended me.

I still had tons of traffic coming through google cache - collected ad rev. from it also.

I was making around $5 a minute before it crashed.

SAUCE NAO

Sup Forums is individualist and paleo-conservative/paleo-libertarian but we also recognize and respect the strength of fascism

This inspired me to make some OC.

Hope you get it done before thread dies.

This was it, kek.