This cuck

Taylor Swift's silence on President-elect Donald Trump is deafening

mic.com/articles/164842/taylor-swift-s-silence-on-president-elect-donald-trump-is-deafening#.6giAH4CIE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Who the fuck is mic.com?

could you archive that shit next time you fagbag OP.

Anyway there was only one political option to support and it was hillary if you were famous.

Support trump and the angry people who make your brand won't make your brand anymore.

I fucking hate these people. If I knew someone like this in real life, I'd shove them off a bridge.

>not archiving clickbait shit

>literally she owes us to sway young fans to our point of view

Here's the writer btw

God, why do they always have the same cucked face?

>bbf is a liberal Hillary supporter.
>2nd bbf is fiance to Ivanka's husband's brother.
>keeps quiet to keep both ppl she loves in her life

really makes the gray matter pulsate.

It's the nu-male version of duckface.

She is a country gal at heart. She still holds dearly to her conservative roots and is smart enough to not get forced into the liberalism rhetoric.

So a cuck is mad because a celebrity chooses to keep her political views private, as it should be?

Maybe she doesn't want to piss off half of her fan base by speaking out about a candidate? It's a smart move.

Because leftists are insane. Even if Tay was a Clinton supporter, I would still deeply respect her for keeping her politics to herself. It's a very professional thing for a musician to do.

You can be certain that Tay Tay voted for Hillary and doesn't approve of trump, however it's very respectable indeed that she doesn't use her platform for political propaganda

You sure about that?

NO
GOD DAMNIT NO

Fucking dropped. There is no better reason to drop someone than being associated with either Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Muh Aryan Queen
OH W O W
H

W
O
W

>a fucking white male bitching on the internet about a hypothetical scenario he imagined where a female singer didn't vote for his preferred political candidate

yeah i was wondering what taylor swift thought about politics -no one

this

Kill a a traitor before an enemy.

HUH WOW

>Taking a picture with a friend
>Muh race traitor
Fuck off. If anything in this thread is offensive, it's her walking with that disgusting feminist cunt Lena Dunham.

>CONFORM OR PAY THE PRICE GOYIM
What is this, a fucking cult?

I did not know that. How do you know this things?

>goldberged

tay tay fags are absolute cancer

>focused on music, activism and the intersection between the two.
I can't, I can't even begin to...

> Kesha,Madonna,Beyoncé,Nicki MinajandAdeleall connected withtheir fan bases to explain whyHillary Clintonoffered the best way forward.

ITT basement autists who don't realize that famous people often take photos with people they abhor

I never saw taylor with conservative people

Taylor swift needs to release nude photos

its a shame she's gay.

TBA later this year