Fucking cucked nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

martinlutherking.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump respects a pinko nigger

I am disappoint.

>Trump would be impeached if he didn't.

He had to.

Oh fuck off, if he said anything else or nothing they'd fucking crucify him.

Stormweenies leave

>empty platitudes

Who cares

There's certain things you have to do. Even whites would turn on Trump if he didn't bend the knee to MLK.

Read between the lines.
>celebrate mlk day and ALL of the WONDERFUL things he stood for
aka dont celebrate it
>honor him for being the great man that he was
implies he wasnt a great man and shouldnt be honored either
7D chess niggas

Are you against ALL african-americans, or just the african-americans who don't want to contribute to evolution?

>Honor him for being the great man that he was
>was
Hmmmm

You are all silly. The God Emperor has come to save the West or at least he represented one of our last Great Hopes.

He was never racist though, this was just a liberal meme.

These. It's a meaningless gesture of deference to a renowned civil rights leader. Literally every President has done something like this every year for as long as MLK day has been a thing.

Well, MLK honestly wasn't that bad. He fought for his peoples rights without resorting to violence. Until he went the way of JFK and Lincoln, taking a bullet to the head.

Also as some other anons are saying if he didn't say anything good or nothing at all about this day the left & the media would have gone into maximum overdrive shitpost mode. Which as funny as it is, probably annoys the poor Emperor having to constantly wade through it.

>implying Trump doesn't know the difference between blacks and niggers

MLK was a Republican, when he started talking based about the CIA, and the war in Vietnam, they took him out.

Oh no, he wants to honor one of the only non-racist "kill whitey" black men that ever lived, whatever shall we do.

>he doesn't know you use past tense when talking about a dead person

He isnt exactly living today now is he?

he's trying to bring the country together and appeal to normies. what do you want him to say, "fuck that uppity negro MLK"? you think that would help anything?

Blame LBJ.

>111k+ likes
>Shillary can't even get over 10k
Sad!

This

Sup Forums is a libertarian board now

stormcucks get out

just like reagan, he will receive a train of niggers up his ass.

>A bill to establish the holiday successfully passed through both houses of Congress in 1983, and President Reagan signed it into law on November 20 of that year. The first Martin Luther King, Jr. Day was celebrated in 1986.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't always libertarian

NEWFRIENDS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

This desu

Stormcucks need to go back to their containment website

He has to pretend to care.

He might not hate black people or whatever but he doesn't care about MLK, neither most o modern americans.

somebody check if it was his staffers

Hmming at your life

>not celebrating someone who did nothing for me
>a nazi

you really are retarded aren't you?

>Was

He turned on Nixon & Goldwater as soon as the KGB got to him.

>CIA Tin foil
>Based

This

MLK was a based nigger, he was always against the blacks tribal and ignorant culture. If there were more niggers like him blacks wouldn't be so fucking horrible, one of the few decent niggers to ever live.

never even been on stormfront, and I'm not even a nazi

I just think for myself

Enjoy your delusion. As I recall Sup Forums was never a lolbergtarian board, you were always what we here in canada refer to as the "official opposition"

Thanks for the kek germanbro

The beauty of MLK is that he also stood up for white people's rights. He was an egalitarian and express his concerns for the very nature of the economic system of the United States. It's just that he's more well known for standing up for the black community, as that's a very politically correct narrative. The establishment shat serious bricks for MLK and the way he started to redpill people of all races.

Wah wah. Deal with it.

/thread

>think for myself
sure

MLK was alright, I bet he'd be disgusted by modern ghetto niggers

Did you REALLY think that Trump was going to announce "FUCK MLK FUCK NIGGERS GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW"?

You divisive shills really suck at your game, anyone who isn't mentally retarded sees right through you.

He's a politician and liberals want to murder him. This makes perfect sense.

There is not one Martin Luther King Blvd. in this country that is not a complete shit hole. Why is that?

>stormcucks get out

It's not even the "stormcucks", it's just LARPing CTR-level shilling and roleplaying done by dummies and libtards in order to create division.

If you were here more than 2 years ago, you knew that the "stormfags" never posted shit like this or acted this retarded. Which makes it painfully clear it's just shilling by some dim cunts who are playing to someone else's agenda of always messing with Sup Forums.

>Mlk was a republican.
Utter bullshit. He was actually very anti capitalism.

They replaced the real Donald with a ZOG avatar.

>le blacks are white people who were corrupted after the 1960s meme

He's politely saying
>Don't be a nigger

Kek

Did your ban run out for avatarfagging?

He should have said:
Happy Martin Luther day.

Lul if more nigs listened to MLKs principles of "nonviolent civil disobedience" instead of violent looting and rioting then maybe Ferguson, Baltimore and LA and Detroit wouldn't have had deadly looting and rioting.

Maybe that's what Trumps really saying you know?

DAY OF THE RAKE

WHEN

Literally a republican you fucking island ape

Hey at least they knew their place back then

What the fuck is he saying?

MLK is a massive fucking nigger.

>black month
>celebrate black commie once a year

Americans are schooled and forced to be cucked.

Why do you hate dr king so much?

>be MLK Jr
>steal people's speeches
>beat wife
>Get shot, but it's ok because you had a dream once.

MLK was a republican

Why are you people so fucking stupid? Legit IQ of a monkey.

That's PR. Do you know what fucking PR is?

He's playing 4D chess, but that stunt twitter is literally 1D-tier and should be obvious to anyone.

He is already getting impeached saturday
might as well try the pandering.

Cheated on wife with Coal Burners.

To me the tweet read like satire, he's loudly telling us to defer to another race baiter. It's out of character.

I for one am tired of mlk being held up like black Jesus, niggers don't know shit about their own Idol.

>mlk day rolls around and all your white kids get a 1500 word essay on why whites are bad and mlk is God

stfu

They crucify him already. What's the difference here?

>4D chess
This is the dumbest phrase that cane out of the election season on Sup Forums.

Leave it to a leaf to still use it.

>it actually means something really simple
>burger can't wrap his head around it because burger culture puts too much emphasis on action rather than thought

At least you make good brainless soldiers for us intellectuals to use.

Yes
Trump gets mainstreamed pretty fast

MLK was obvious a guy fighting for black rights, which they dont deserve

You´ll never live together in harmony with those, americans

>implying it isn't just yanks and americanised yuros

Yeah nah kill yourself

>HE
>WUZ
>KANG

He probably cucked dozens of white men in the 60s.

You aren't wrong.
martinlutherking.org/

>Disparaging an upstanding black citizen and comparing him to a filthy nigger

MLK was a nigger

and youre an ape