Based Black Man Confronts Coal Diggers - Gone Racial !

Yoooo.. Black dude Confronts An Interracial Couple At A Restaurant!

Ask if he couldn't find NO Black Women lmao...

Youtube version: youtube.com/watch?v=nc8OxDZIimg

Other urls found in this thread:

blackrefer.com/nationalism.html
marxists.org/history/usa/...lack-panthers/
brownpride.com/
dmoz.org/Society/Politics/Nationalism/Black/
afgen.com/nationalism.html
thecoli.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>coal diggers

you mean... gays who fuck black men?

i'm more pissed at the lady keeping her trap shut, should've put that baboon in his place.

I don't know what to think of this desu

If I was in the restaurant it'd probably make me highly uncomfortable to see a black fighting with another black for not dating a black

he should have stood up for himself and his girl baka....

Probably a moment of internal reflection. "I hate niggers, but I'm with a nigger. How can this be?"

The black boyfriend seems like the Based one here. The "confronter" sounds like an autismal skinny fuck, and said whites aren't even human.

>based
typical underminding jewry at play here guys.

>pissed at a coal-burner for being a beta cunt

I partially wish he would have too, but I also wish that more blacks were like him (not immediately escalating into violence)

This is one of the few things posted on Sup Forums that has actually really made me think...

black lives matter means "stop race mixing and losing your royal egyptian blood"
Sup Forums should be pro-BLM

:THE BLACK BOYFRIEND SEEMS TO BE BASED HERE"
HAHAHA HOLY FUCK, YOU KEK

We see that nig are against Interracial Dating and race mixing too.

It's probably only a small amount of nig and she-boon who are pushing the race mixing agenda.

The boy friend isn't BASED. he's dating a white women.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your own business." Why don't people stand up to assholes like this?

why would the behavior of one person make you think you stupid faggot
how poorly thought out and retarded and shallow are your opinions

>nigger
>didn't resort to violence
>well dress and groomed
>sharing meal with his girlfriend
>not speaking in ebonics

Go back to the video and listen to what the cameraman says about whites and tell me he is the more based one.

this reminds me of pol vs normies
is there a black pol radicalizing these autistic beta black youths like this guy filming

>nig and she-boon who are pushing the race mixing agenda

We should push this. Get More Nig attacking Nig who try to date White.

Also get Nig to attack She-boons who try to date white.

Get this Trending with a Hash Tag.

Black Relationships Matter. Protest Interracial Daters LMAO!!

being contrarian for the sake of it isn't really interesting anymore user.
Grow up.

Having observed black women in their own habitat, I cannot entirely fault the black guy for dating a white girl.

>being an autist
>sperging out over a post on Sup Forums

White Genocide you Idiot.

this is probably a dindu or a sheboon...

Get the fuck off the post!!

B A S E D
Thank you nigger you're doing work that whites are not too beta to do

b a s e d
I think were about to reach the point where white women are so low status due to their whore and slut behavior that its seen as shameful to date one. White women managed to singlehandedly ruin their reputation in the last 50 years

>black guy handling confrontation like rational adult
When will stormfags see the difference between black people and niggas?

Maybe the Nigs got their own chan site with a /pol. We never know.

time to do some research..

But the Nig got more heart then most /pol users here. At least they confront them in real life.

What I want to see is a video of a Dindu confronting a Oil Driller with a she-boon then beating his ass.

Good Propaganda for the wannabee Oil Drillers on chan...

>A fucking nigger saying a white woman is sub-human

They don't have to hide their racist shit, Twitter is their/pol/.

black women are typically against interracial dating because it takes away their only available partner (black men).

no other race view black women as a viable race to date (outside of their exceptional 1% group) and so when they see black men dating outside of their race, they see it as a slight against them and a reminder of how little other people want them.

most black men just want to fuck anything which is why they also fuck black women that have no place getting fucked.

hey it's the through that count. We Wuz Kingz and shiet mentality, but if the idiot can do our work for us, then great!!

i hope one of the effects of the trump presidency is we put race aside and focus on each other being american

>Maybe the Nigs got their own chan site with a /pol. We never know.

Try World Star Hip Hop.

It's like if every Sup Forumslack started yelling out "Sup Forums!" when there was a happening.

they are atleast modern women ans shes a coal burner lowest of the low

You're right, I'll concede with the nigger cameraman that whites are subhuman and that the one civil nigger in the video should fall in with sheboons. Seems to me like he recognized his race is shit and is looking for an escape, you should recognize that getting upset over it makes you sound like a jealous beta.

HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

you want to tell me that nigger fucks your daughter while another nigger calls you subhuman? How low can you get america? How low? Are you even 50% white now?

a fucking redhead... every FUCKING TIME

Pretty Please??

white doesn't matter, american does

this man has the right idea, anyone trying to better themselves and be republican is good in my book

So is a coal digger the combination of a coal burner and gold digger? What did you mean by this, OP?

>coal digger
>What did you mean by this

i think this means she pegs the nigger

t. brainwashed American

Nigger need to stay with their own Kinds.

Watch the video sheboon...

Nice fucking try Soros

this is some staged psy op shit right here

funny tho

see if it was real the niggers would have fought
you know niggers would flip the fuck out at that shit
but notice how cucked and afraid the nigger was at the camera guy

not normal
fake AND gay

nice try soros funded rabbi

serbs? whites?
the fuck is going on with this sub-nigger
if you took a shit on the floor and left it there for 9 months it would still be better than a serb

I think it's real!!

Who thinks it's real?

serb ain't white. they like Brazil + 300 year. Mix raced nig and mongrels..

you ever try to talk to me like that i will murder you with no questions asked. fucking piece of shit privileged nigger

The sad part is that no amount of tantrum/protest will make his peen grow any bigger

Fuck that nigger, but he's right to shame the both of them.

>The only one who isn't a Cuck in this situation is bad

Fuck that subhuman, but at least he isn't a Cuck.

Scratch that

>holy fuck, a nigger said that?

>This is one of the few things posted on Sup Forums that has actually really made me think...

>really made me think...

Whites aren't fully human

>Whites aren't fully human

you're right we're gods

Yes the gods that get dominated in sports and can't reproduce

>its arguably if they even humans

the gods that built civilization

>meanwhile in Africa
niggers still living in huts playing with sticks

Guy in an interracial relationship here.
My fear is knowing that those people are out there. I've never had any white person approach me or my girlfriend and say our relationship is wrong, be that genuine or they're holding it back and posting on Sup Forums or whatever. But I know black people act on they hate, and justify it however which way. Sucks, man.

Holy shit the autism is extreme.
>Interracial relationships.
>THATS KEKING
>Guy tries to stop interracial relationships.
>HE IS SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE, THAT'S BAD!

Get a gun and get your gf a gun.

You fucking SellOUT degenerate Cuck!

they can't because they are white niggers, even the lowest black person is above them

Yes, but you crackas are literally too dumb to even bother searching for them.
One is very popular.

>Coal Diggers

>if you took a shit on the floor and left it there for 9 months it would still be better than a serb
kek

he's only right about whites like you being subhumans

The dude in the table is white, guys.

You misspelled Ressarant

blackrefer.com/nationalism.html
Here you can inform yourself about Black Nationalism, Black Panthers and Black Power.

marxists.org/history/usa/...lack-panthers/
More on Black Panthers.

brownpride.com/
This isn't really about nationalism/supremacism

dmoz.org/Society/Politics/Nationalism/Black/

afgen.com/nationalism.html

Check this out:
thecoli.com/

An interracial couple just moved in down the hall from me. I heard one once in an elevator complaining about how they think everyone is talking about them. I don't approve of it but its their choice and I wouldn't feel the need to approach them about it. Is the guy taking this video, Black?

HE HAD TO GET A CAVE CRAWLER

HE COULDNT GET A REAL QUEEN

>dominated in sports

White's dominate Chess, Golf, Hockey, Skiing, Snowboarding, Swimming, Water based sports in general, motor sports, debate competitions, hunting, Strong man competition, and track and field. Basically any sport that takes actual skill and dedication.

>can't reproduce

Side effects of a modern industrialized society and high IQ's.

user can use Google, oh my fucking God...

Here's a reward for you>>>

Nah shit faggot that was the point made here
Learn to comprehend sentence structures.
You low iq retards is what is shitting up Sup Forums.

You mentioned sports no one cares about, whites are genetically inferior. You guys have animal aka straight hair lolol nigga be for real

Damn, I'm kinda feeling bad for the black dude and his girl.

He was just trying to eat desu and some project nigger that's jealous comes up and confronts him.

The black male is polite and doesn't escalate to violence.

I think this video changed me.

Goodbye Sup Forums

k

As much as he hates whites I have far more in common with him that the subhumans cucks that surround me IRL.

I think project dude was owner for the black restaurant?

What are sports that people care about?

It's a little amazing that so many people on Sup Forums couldn't immediately tell that the guy holding the camera was a gay black. Just goes to show the sheer lack of any social skills this board has. Personally I'm against race mixing myself, but if dude is just in the restaurant minding his own damn business there's no reason to mess with him like a fucking jackass.

That's real nigger behavior right there