Black man here, I have a demographic/political proposal for white Americans:

Black man here, I have a demographic/political proposal for white Americans:

Would you trade EVERY black man, woman, and child in America for EVERY white "African" (Kenyans, Zimbabweans, South Africans)?

That includes the less than six million white "African" criminals, rapist, and murders for all 42 million BLACK AMERICAN doctors, scientists, and other intellectuals.

yes

IN A FUCKING HEART BEAT

>doctors, scientists, and other intellectuals.

all 9 of you?

>42 million BLACK AMERICAN doctors, scientists, and other intellectuals.
no such thing

Yes!!

I'm not American but yes

Why would you reject AMERICANS for a bunch of foreigners?

Absolutely

please

>six million white "African" criminals, rapist, and murders

Yes, we could set them up in a little colony somewhere and call it "New Australia," and it would also be better than any place in Africa.

Are you serious? When can we start?

Done.

yes

Yes

Yes. We can deal with white pieces of shit without being accused of racism. People wouldn't make excuses for them.

Wholeheartedly, if I was American.

Whites have always assimilated well. Also this is a gain because it is a population decrease which is always good

Yes we would. What a stupid question.

>(((AMERICANS)))

so diverse!

goddamn right

MAKE IT HAPPEN

yes. any hesitation i would have would be my utter disbelief that a proposal could be true, but i would choose to trade them ALL in the fastest, and cheapest method possible. doesn't matter if the cattle has a few bruises so to speak, we aren't going to be seeing much of them in the future.

>Americans
>foreigners

> (OP)
>Yes. We can deal with white pieces of shit without being accused of racism. People wouldn't make excuses for them.

Exactly.
This is a smart man.

Yeah

sorry bud you're leaving.

The Founding Fathers intended the United States of America to be for white people. White Africans are closer to being American than niggers - wherever they were born - will ever be.

african-american=/=human being

stupid question really. The black community is a net loss. it makes way more problems than it solves. A 99% white america would be much much more succesful.

This thread not going the way OP intended.

To relieve you from our racist patriarchal grips! Do you somehow think that you would have a worse lifestyle amongst the men, woman, and children of Africa who you share your ancestry with

No.

That is retarded all those whites are the left behinds and commies

>eliminate all niggers
>suddenly an extraordinary amount of space in our prisons for the small number of criminals we replace them with

I have family in South Africa and have met a lot of white South Africans, they are mostly stupid cunts but I would still trade.

TBQH we feel a lot of guilt for what we did to black people and we just want them to be happy. We realize that no matter how hard we try structural inequality will never go away and we will always be racist because racism = privilege + power. This way blacks can go back and be with their own people as god intended, and finally be happy and free of white oppression and slavery. We could even pay each of them some reparations to go back so all is fair and square. Of course, none of them can ever return for any reason because that would just start the vicious cycle of abuse again.

CAN WE DO THIS IN EUROPE TOO?

BUT WITH SANDNIGGERS

If Australia is anything to go by they'll surpass Africa in a decade

Yes. We wouldn't have as high of a need for doctors when the crime rate plummets.

Also I'd trade 42 million black people for nothing, because the population going down is a good thing.

Yes

i would accept them all here in exchange for our 200,000 sandniggers

Of course they would? All black 'americans' are doctors and scientists and so on only because of affirmative action. If that was removed there would probably be... five african american doctors and scientists.

kys civicuck

According to census, there are about 39 million Black americans.

Blacks made up just under 4 percent of practicing physicians, 6 percent of trainees in graduate medical education and 7 percent of medical school graduates. The overall population of the United States was 15 percent black in 2013, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

BigLaw has few African American lawyers and the numbers are declining, according to a new survey. Only 3 percent of the lawyers at large law firms are African American, and only 1.9 percent of the partners are African American, according to the American Lawyer's Diversity Scorecard.

According to the most recent statistics, the nationwide college graduation rate for black students stands at an appallingly low rate of 42 percent. This figure is 20 percentage points below the 62 percent rate for white students.

Stay out of our trade you damn lego leafs!

> we feel a lot of guilt for what we did to black people

Speak for yourself. No white man alive today owns slaves, so why the fuck would you feel guilty for it? This is the same kind of retarded bullshit the Catholic church uses to control people - make people feel guilty or ashamed about things they had nothing to do with, and don't ever let them be absolved of that guilt.

I have never felt guilty for shit that happened before I was born, and you shouldn't either.

No, whites must be replaced in Europe and stripped of their homeland for justice to be done. America will be the white containment zone

That's because the white man is still systematically racist

Why wouldn't we? I bet the number of high skilled professionals in that group of 6 million whites is higher in total than in the 40 million blacks.

I'd hate to see you all starve to death and get killed by the African blacks, but its still worth it.

You've gotta go back.

No way. Black Americans are why America has worldwide cultural dominance. Their intelligence, humor and resilience have made this country far greater, warmer, and more fun than any other nation on earth. Many of our most influential artists are Black, our best comedians too, not to mention writers. Michael Jackson, Prince, jimi hendrix, richard pryor, eddie murphy, dave chapelle, chris rock...we wouldnt be the same country without these icons. America without black people wouldn't have the same cultural impact in a million years.just wish we could create a truer sense of community between blacks and whites in this country...real trust and good faith on both sides, looking out for each other. Someday.

yeah, no USA will be the containment zone for mexicans.

You already tryied that. IT was called Liberia. Pic related is Monrovia.

>42 million black doctors, scientists, and intellecturals
>In the US
Ahahahahaha. So yeah trading over ten million criminals for less than 6 million criminals? Yeah I would take that deal.

yes of course

Of course I would.

And to answer this question, because I would trade almost any group of people for American blacks. I would even make an equal trade of 42 million. I'm not a civic nationalist cuckold, I'm an ethnic nationalist because I have a brain in my skull and see what happens to a country when non-whites gain any kind of foothold there.

Also, there are very few black doctors and scientists, most are below middle class and many are far below the poverty line. Never before in history have a group of people been handed so much and have simply shat all over it and squandered it. If you're black in America right now, you don't even have to come close to meeting the standards for school and work. If you meet them, or somehow go above and beyond, you'll be hailed as a fucking genius and handed damn near whatever you want, should you be able to suppress your urges to rape a woman or kill your girlfriend.

Because most African-Americans HATE America, while most Africans would probably be grateful to have food, opportunity, and sewers. Granted, no cannibal Africa niggers allowed.

Mexicans are pretty much white. Mexican is a European language and most of them are really light skinned

And while we're at it, can we trade our merchants for whites too?

My doctor is black & he's a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Who is this jungle bunny?

No. There are black people and there are niggers, just like there are white people and there are white trash, we want the niggers gone because they cause the most violent crime.

Wrong. Mexico will be their containment zones.

We're trading white rapist africans for black Americans, not black africans

>anecdotal evidence

i would pay extra taxes to make this happen desu

Poor bait.

>mexicans
>white
yeah, no buddy i shit you not, they really arent.

yes of course. our's are the worst. the kind of pet that is too naughty.

This.

have some black friends, Could I keep them?

Yes

Also I find it hilarious that when you call a real African, i.e. person from Africa, an African American they flip their shit and protest just how nonniggery they are.

>Picture

EWW!! Thank god I'll be dead before then.

>Would you trade EVERY black man, woman, and child in America for EVERY white "African"
I'd trade every black American for 1 white African.
Kek.

Without delay or question

Sure, compared to you germanic cumskins they're not but they're white as fuck compared to actual native americans and africans, the former who used to pretty much be black

a man

>Mexican is a language

Oh, then Africans for sure. They'll be less familiar with the surroundings and the landscapes, making the inevitable race war easier for us. Hell, they may even do us a favor and accelerate its beginning, instead of dragging it out.

Fuck, mexicans really, really, really want to be white.

you are 13% population in the US.
Where the fuck did you take this 42 mill number?
You can get "le black science man now"

fuck off you can't just pretend they're white you nigger.

either you are the master race as the Scandinavians are, or you're a halfbreed untermensch. no inbetween here you pesudo white

>we wuz americans an shieeeet

No. Because its been proven that Blacks contribute more to the society than white. And you are Americans so its pointless to trade you with white immigrants. Immigrants stay immigrants

Yes.

Yes, in a heartbeat. Guarantee there are 10x as many darkies in our prisons as whiteys in African prisons.

You cant just make stuff up.

Yes

I see you as a foreigner. I don't care if we speak the same language and salute the same flag. We will never be a unit.

what the actual fuck did you say, i think it was lost in translation.

Anything to get rid of the niggers. Trade? You must be retarded

Monrovia is where we sent freed slaves.

We never should've let them govern themselves. That's why the place fell apart into civil war like twice. I still think Liberia is a country that would be better off being an American state, or at least puppeted by us. If we make it a nice place to live, we can offer a repatriation program for blacks to go there if they find mainland USA too intolerable.

Plot twist
If we gave all of America to the Africans and traded places, how long before Africa becomes great and the US fall into slums

>EVERY white "African" (Kenyans, Zimbabweans, South Africans)
You forgot Argentinians.

(((Americans)))
Borders are arbitrary (except for Canada), its the racial distinctions which matter.
European pride.

>Backs contribute more to the society than white
Bloody hell France

>No. Because its been proven that Blacks contribute more to the society than white.

lets dispel this myth that this frog doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he is doing!

>shit b8

Has anyone said yes, yet? Because the answer is yes.

>Because its been proven that Blacks contribute more to the society than white.

Top kek

Not Murican but can we have some Boers? Tak for det.

Mexican is a language. It's known in their own tongue as Nahuatl.

>listen goyim i have more progapanda out of my anus for you
right now i just wish jews and their pet races were dead

get b8ed