Rewatching election night footage

>rewatching election night footage
>have a huge grin on my face at the end of it

I still can't believe he won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Phone died night before, how awesome was it?

Such a magical night.

Stayed up until 5 am. Felt like I was watching history.

Sup Forums was an amazing experience.

I watch The Young Turks infamous election night meltdown video two or three times a week, there is nothing sweeter.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

we were all in disbelief, no one actually thought he would win. we memed so hard

>50 years time
>kids will learn about the 2016 election campaign
>history textbooks will be filled with screenshots of Sup Forums and various pepes

I watch this video once a week. So satisfying.

>when the system is so rigged that you lose by 3 million votes and still win

>It was then that the overweight nazis on Sup Forums, a website on the, now dead, internet started worshiping the ancient Egyptian god Kek.
>Kek was known for his ability to bring into existence consecutive digits.

lol wtf is going on with that book? It's like every other colonial empire was justified

He was not supposed to win. He wasnt even supposed to run. This whole election just felt like some satirical movie.

It wasnt supposed to happen but it did.

>He won with 3 million less votes

UNDER BUDGET

I had Shadilay on repeat while the results were coming in.

Trump hit the ground running. Libs were so desperate to make Hillary regain lost ground that they litterally called commiefornia before even 1% of the districts had reported in.

Stay mad leaf faggot

>that worried feeling in your stomach you had before it began
>that smug self satisfaction when it was over
what a night it was

I don't understand why the liberal owned MSM didn't put Trump as the leader to encourage the hillarva to come out of their pupae and vote, maybe the hubris got the best of them?

>tfw election night was so great it outshone christmas

very interesting to see the ad hoc rules for campaigning, which developed from campaign financing and backroom deals with businesses and media, trumped by somebody doing it from the outside on his own.

everyday i wake up and remember that trump will be president and its honestly surreal. there is real power and real people with real agendas fight real hard to attain it, and there's no ultimate authority other than the one we elect. this may seem obvious but the US was starting to look like china politically, with a aging establishment smothering any rising political stars and promoting an ideology of cultural masochism and eternal "tolerance".

>tfw had to follow rule 38 and conceal happiness in an office of devastated liberals
>tfw in such a good mood, bought coffee for the whole office

I felt physically ill (pit in stomach) in the week up to the election and had to check out from the analysis/news (which I did when I went out deer hunting).

I did redpill everyone at deer camp and the bars though and got a lot of compliments on my MAGA cap.

I finally had a chance to gather my thoughts on the election during that time and came to realize that Trump did have about a 50/50 at the start of the day.

Politics and campaigning fucking sucks though physically and emotionally and I don't think I could ever do it myself.

They don't work around building people up to perform great feats. They work by breaking people down to a sense of hopelessness and apathy.

Their whole plan was to demoralize Trump supporters into thinking that there was no hope of him winning and that they shouldn't even bother going out to vote.

>when you're so incompetent you win by 3 million votes and still lose

When you dont bother to learn laws and believe kike media.

Leafposting... not even once

This. It's been my favorite YT video for 2 months

kek

when PA flipped I knew it was happening

SILENT
MAJORITY

>when you try to shitpost but you're still a leaf

fuck off, you are probably a poo or gook from vancouver

>california and new york should decide the president

fuck off, faggot

>jimmy calls cenk a cuck
WHAT!!

Underrated

rake yourself, faggot

I watch this on a nightly basis. I can't stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&index=4

Ironically the MSM projections are what got me off my lazy ass and to the polling place to begin with

>GAS GAS GAS

what did they mean by this

>States that have people in them should not decide the president

>Let stupid shitty states like Mississippi decide the president instead

>california, a state filled with illegals and cucks, should decide the president

no fuck you

the electoral college exists for a reason

Why doe she keep putting the Lords name in vain!

They are

Funny how California has a bigger economy than all your shitty Rust-belt states.

This. My coworkers are all libtards and they didn't know my true political views. They knew by the end of the day though because I couldn't keep my happiness contained

I do this too. I also rewatch movies I like

well hillary spent a billion on the election and she lost too

guess theres more to an election than money!

>the electoral college exists for a reason

for rigging the system, yes

>rigging

>both candidates know the rules to win

>both can campaign in any state

>rigged

how

It's almost like economy is based off population

That is the definition of rigging: when you make up bullshit rules that prevent your opponent from winning.

It's LITERALLY rigged.

Fuck even though I've seen this like 15 times, it still makes me crack a huge smile. Seeing those two women completely lose their composure live, brightened up my day.

>Steve Oh - this election is over, Trump cannot win.
This gets me every time

Eternally btfo

Yeah I like our system better where the retards in the east decide everything and the west is dragged along for the ride.

Pretty soon we'll be as poor as the east and then where will your equalization money come from?