You're Looking at the Next Chancellor of Germany

Probably not, post war re-education has really fucked Hans up.

>ywn be pegged by her

Hope so. Germany could use more cuteness.

wtf am i looking at?

ANyone watch the Debate tonight?

Prob not, indoctrination goes a long way man.

She's not even running.

Also that. My fellow goys are incredibly indoctrinated

That picture invokes some next level tomboy fetish with conservatives, it's almost gay, but that's ok, since being gay for Somalia is pretty much the norm in Germany now.

I don't go anywhere near a TV anymore.

He seems nice.

There's no democracy in Germany. It will be Mutti again.

I didn't even know there was a debate.

>thanks US news

AfD will steal votes from CDU/CSU and you will have what rules Berlin ruling over all of Germany.

>tfw no loli frauke petry gf

feels bad.

can't stand the way she looks or speaks. couldn't you find a better candidate hans?

I'd holocaust that ass so hard.

I didn't.

Any Mediathek links?

is it a man or a woman?

horse-face

I have but I didn't understand much of it (still learning German). All I know for sure is that my girlfriend was laughing every time Frauke spoke. Like a fucking laugh track on staged TV show. Actually, I understood the bit about Frauke wanting to "invest in families" and I asked my girlfriend what was so funny about it. I'm more and more convinced my girlfriend is a retard.

no, because germanics are cuckolds and can't elect someone who is too based

save this post

i think it's that Skrelli guy that jacked up drug prices

They'll pick Merkel again, unfortunately

>her

That's a man.

Mummy :3

It's not gay! There is literally nothing wrong with liking feminine women with short hair. Her features are feminine and she wears skirts and isn't butch in any way. Her ears, jawline, and neck are just too pretty to hide, so she keeps her hair short.

You're the faggot, faggot. Looking at a cute woman and only thinking about dudes lusting for dudes.

Achmed?

M-Martin Shkreli?

pls no bully

There's really no choice.

AfD could win 30% and the Grand Coalition would still be the only option.

Merkel is electorally untouchable right now. Wish the fucker who tried to assassinate her once had had a gun instead of a knife.

What the fuck is wrong with Merkel?

I really wish I was born German and I tear up inside wishing I grew up in a nice cloudy suburb and attended a realschule with a big group of friends. Then later in life i can get a comfy job and have a life and family to live for, and come on Sup Forums to brag and look good with my cool flag

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Based Shkreli

2/10

Why does she insist on keeping that disgusting dyke cut?

I thought she was preggers.

both you insensitive cishet shitlord

>He doesn't like tomboys

So how's it like being the head-supervisor of the local dick sucking faggotry?

No. Also, I'm a catholic, viewed as more conservative than protestants here in Germany. Anyway, I met my girlfriend's grandma last weekend at a party. Holy fuck, talk about being based. She detests refugees and she openly talked about this during the super. I told my gf I like her grandma even more now and wish she would be more like her. Alas, she just gave me the mouthbreather look and said "ja, merry her."

why though?

Why does she just keep that hair? It looks way prettier on her and actually makes her look like a woman.

German Christcucks can't elect anybody not being Christian, even if they get beaten to death. So now they can vote for Joan of Arc.

Why are german women with short hair so hot?

Nationalism is frowned upon in Germany now.

tomboy cut is cute on her tho, and makes her instantly recognizable even just the outline of it.

All it needs is a bit of gel and it'll look the same as Hitler's.

>Liking girls with boyish features
>not a massive faggot

pick one and only one.

>electing a short-haired independent women as Chancellor

What would be wrong?

It's literally illegal in Germany to not be a liberal

don't you dare

>Communist sees sign of nationalism and instantly remembers her dreams of Chairman Mao and his thrusting penis going up her arse and sideways while Kruzchev is shouting at her with his rainbow-coloured eyebrow
>can't schaffen dass

Do you happen to have a thing for 12 year old boys?

Another Tranny?

Germany, you gay!

>Gel

Mate..

>not liking girls that want to become boys
>being this insecure in your masculinity
pick both and only both.

Mummy for President of Russia.

She was Stasi

Why the dyke hair though?

that's the spirit

How about you try having men run your country. Are you guys really that cucked?

hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace

Tell me Deutsch,dont you have men who can lead?Do you really want another woman at the helm?Are you that stupid?

Say it with me : MADAME CHANCELLOR

Ew dude

no. I don't even understand german

Men... Frauke is such a cute and I don't even like women with short hair.

We're maternalistic at heart.

classic Abdullah.

Wrong picture OP!

Have a picture of the next Chancellor of Germany!

she literary looks like one of these smug lesbos who don't really wash and are into high impact anal fisting and shit

>electing a flat chested president

frauke BTFO

God, I really want the FDP to get like 4.9%

It would send my sides into orbit.

>Voting for a potential feminazi
>Voting for a woman

You krauts just don't understand, do you?

Well, i wish yall good luck. Elect another woman,what could go wrong,jaa?

Can anyone translate this German word?

>He vote for Anibal instead of Vidal

Where are you from originally user? And what brought you to Germany? Did you meet your gf there, or did she bring you back as a souvenir?

She was terrible in Hartaber(un)fair today. I know the AfD isn't treated fairly in talkshows but they should do better.

Fucking great to see im not the only one with that.

>It would send my sides into orbit.

You already forgot about 2013??

Anyways, its undeniable for anyone that has followed German politics over the past three/four years that the FDP is a necessary voice in the Bundestag tbqh

Germany is cucked tho

Ironic or not, it's true.

I'm a FDP fag aswell and honestly, its sad nobody is ready to forgive them their fuckups and realize that they have a pretty good stance and ideas to help our current situation

Whats your sitiuation and how has it led to you being in Germany with a German girl?

Explain yourself.

>I'm a FDP fag aswell

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

What I mind most is the fact that the AfD is running on an economic platform FAR more "radical" than anything the FDP has ever done - yet we were always "the evil capitalists that hate the poor" while the only thing people ever bash the AfD for is being "rayciiist n sheit!".

Fair chunk of the AfD voters would have never given economical freedom a chance had it not been for the AfD - and I guess at the end of the day we can thank them for doing that.

anyways, mitglied? Juli Mitglied? Welches Bundesland?

what's the matter can't handle the sight of a strong nord woman?

Kek

All of the pictures look comfy, it's very safe and well-off and also in the best and most developed continent on earth

Also Germany has a good ratio of medieval/renaissance, classical, industrial and modern architecture, which is very important for comfy. Any country should have a sensible mix of those

Are you guys really gonna elect a tranny/dyke/whatever that thing is?

I fucking hope so. Get your shit together Hans!

buhahahahah AFD=NSDAP

That's not true the AfD is either a party of the "left behind" or the party of the " conscienceless rich".
But even the AfD can't save this country cost for gibs are exploding even before the refugee crisis while investments are low.

>wilders
>le pen
>petry
>farage

Which other saviours of Europe do we need to meme into victory?

I am serious

hello antifa

>That's not true the AfD is either a party of the "left behind" or the party of the " conscienceless rich"

Take a look at their program then.
Its more market based (that's a good thing) than any other party in Germany - the only reason that the people "left behind" vote for it is that they don't know it.

>a woman again
germans just never learn

To be honest, the AfD's economic views are one of the biggest reasons I support them. If the FDP would actually do something else than spreading their cheeks for the biggest party, so they can form a coalition, which now that they have been out of the Bundestag for 4 years will be a much stronger effect, I would consider voting them. Over the last months CSU got more and more unvotable for me, as they increased their standpoints on stronger government and stuff like privacy issues.

The "left behinds" are the typical useful idiots that usually vote for either Die Linke or NPD. For them a protest vote probably is worth more than actual ideological represantation, not that this isn't also the case with old Union voters, who align way more with the AfD but vote black out of habit.