What's Sup Forums's opinion on DREAMers?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on DREAMers?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-wdny/pr/mexican-citizen-illegal-re-entry-and-failure-register-sex-offender-charges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have to go back.

no

did anyone get her dox so we can fill out ice forms on her? we need her deported in her next tweet.

From the bitche's Instagram

Fucking stupid and supporting of breaking the law because MUH KEEEEDDSS.

Fuck 'em.

kek

The only question i would ask is "Do your or your parents pay taxes?"

Able to do hours of homework, paperwork, research but still can't manage to complete an application for citizenship.

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on DREAMers?

They can DREAM all they want back in Mexico.

immediate deportation by February

>mexican intellectuals

>4.5 GPA
So what is that in the real world? A 3.5?

fbpb
hoho, wow, you got a college degree, something they give to literal retarded people these days--clearly you are worth dissolving the nation's entire identity for.

You all know you do not like her because she puts your lack of smarts and discipline in the spotlight. Oh, the sweet moment you people realise your life will be always be shit because of your life choices rather than the system you live in. Kek.

>nice legs

Error 404 Not Found

why couldnt a valedictorian get here legally? surely there should be a shortcut for the smart ones.. and ok ya free tuition for those nice legs. as long as 10+ frat guys got to lift them over his shoulders

Nobody is being separated. Their kids can go back to Mexico with them. It's emotional blackmail for them to use on cucked liberals.

correct, and at some shit tier texas public school where you only have to be literate to get onto honors track.

OUTOUTOUTOUTOUT

RRRREEEEEEEEEE

Being the smartest kid in a public school full of other mexicans and degenerates isn't difficult

Im a dreamer, I'm studying to be an engineer.
I would've voted for Trump if I could though

Time to dream about building a wall

>realise

Learn2spell

She should go back and make Mexico great again

mate,segregation is real here. This hoe went to a shitty spic public school, not a lot of competition to get top grades.

>And im undoucmented
She has to go back.

I dream of a world where only the smartest and most athletic mexicans find a way over/under the wall. instead of plum mamasitas literally walking into TX and birthing on a sidewalk

how do you get a 4.5 GPA? I thought 4.0 was the highest on that scale?

>I'm going to take advantage of your system to better myself and then brag about it instead of following the law.

men get deported, women stay

A+ is 4.5 also in our canadian universities

"Difficult" or AP classes are weighted differently. A lot of schools do it nowadays and it's retarded.

They have to go back

Beta ass white knight faglord

pic related

Advanced courses in some US High Schools can make it go over 4.

My uni works on the 12 point scale

I just always figured 4.0 was the highest you could go

>how do you get a 4.5 GPA? I thought 4.0 was the highest on that scale?

Advanced Placement (AP) and Honors classes. At my high school, an A in AP or Honors classes got a 5 instead of a 4

Does the D stand for Deport?

They should be shot

Weighted gpa

This.

>They're smarter than me so therefore i will call them retarded

I am 90% sure this girl got deported.

For each of them, deport a White male neet. Dreams clearly contribute more to America.

I think he's sending you back

Stupid new term for "anchor baby"

I just really wish this bitch would be killed. Can only hope she gets sent back and raped by cartels.

Good thing she can objectify herself

Motion to deport illegals not back to Mexico, but to Canada. And build the wall on the northern border so Canada can't ship em back

Hopefully when we export her back to mexico, she can help turn that shithole into a functioning society.

We're actually quite alright without her, and she's urgently needed.

Eat a wombat, second rate goal defense.

pretty much
remember she's the smartest kid in a school filled with illegals and other spic assortments

Shoot them on site.

I swear to god this stupid pic is posted here every week. SAGE

This.

Most of the valedictorians for the inner city schools in my city have a future as a an Arby's manager after dropping out of the local university when they get knocked up. Nothing impressive about being the best of the worst.

Any decent parent who lives in these neighborhoods will send their kid to a different school, at least if they care about their future.

Also, unless things have changed in the past 10 years, illegals can't enroll in 4-year universities.

>is proud that she got good grades at a school renowned to have shitty tests scores on standardized tests and the overwhelming majority do not graduate

Hope she doesn't plan on getting a job in America.
Employers are usually required to ask for proof of eligibility to work in the United States before hiring.

Honestly the biggest problem with them is that they never attempt to create an American identity.

Why is the chick in the OP tweeting the Mexican flag? She's not in Mexico. She didn't graduate from a Mexican high school or get a scholarship (however that happened) to a Mexican University.

She reaped the benefits from the U.S., and while she put in the effort to be Valedictorian etc., she still doesn't pay homage to the U.S.; she is not a U.S. citizen first, she is a Mexican citizen first.

So no, I don't mind all of our hardworking people who come from across the globe to be citizens in one of the most bizarre experiments in nation states. I don't care that some of them tell the bureaucracy to fuck off.

I do care that they don't at least try to be Americans. That I do care about.

>6 years
KEK
Hmmmmmm sorry sweetie it only takes a couple of months to deport you.

She's chose not to reveal her SAT/ACT scores and her high school . . .

SJWs are trying to make sanctuary campuses so tax payers have to foot the bill for illegals being stashed in colleges. They want us to pay for illegal immigrants to live and go to school, even though they shouldn't legally be here...

fpbp

great pic. read it as it should be read

They need to wake up to reality.

Her brother's story turned out different.

justice.gov/usao-wdny/pr/mexican-citizen-illegal-re-entry-and-failure-register-sex-offender-charges

You have to go back!!!

Legs arent that nice desu

My district lists the top 2 students from each school every year. Every single school, except the 3 good ones, the top students don't go anywhere beyond our average local university. Many of them go to community college or 'join the workforce'.

I knew one girl, valedictorian, went to local black college, got knocked up, drops out, and works in a nail salon. Being the best among these isn't hard. Anyone who lives in these neighborhoods with parents that give a shit about their child's future will find a way to send them somewhere else.

Well, congrats for living in the only country that will give you that opportunity

4.5 gpa?

it's amazing. truly amazing. she could have discovered fire and invented the wheel, but she still felt a subconscious need to objectify herself knowingly that,
>muh legs
is the only thing she is good for -
like a nigger feels the need to chimping out.
Nature truly is beautiful.

before Trump coming here illegally was the smart way, most of them just come across legally and over stay their welcome

nothing pisses me off more than people who say they have a GPA >4.0

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR WEIGHTED GPA FAGGOT!!

People who do their very best to look sympathetic and justify demographic and political change in this country.

Which would be fine if they believed in state's rights. They could all live in blue states and have democrat policies, while I live in a red state with republican and/or libertarian policies. Everyone gets to coexist by voting with their feet. Live and let live. Leave each other alone.

Instead she'll vote democrat her whole life, as will her brood of anchor kids, her illegal parents, her pack of siblings, and all of her nieces and nephews, and I'll have to be constantly vigilant about all the rights supposedly guaranteed by the Constitution before they showed up.

>Aced college

>Too dumb to keep mouth shut

Are liberal colleges really this easy?

When I got 4s and 5s on my AP tests those factored into the raw % grade of my AP courses allowing me to bust 4.0 - This was 20 years ago.

>got a college diploma
>Illegal
Bitch has a visa.

She is pretending for likes.

And too dumb to apply for citizenship

Mexicanos patéticos, no tienen orgullo propio. Sanguijuelas de EEUU.

translation: fucking Mexicans, nothing but leeches

I'll never understand why spurdo tickles me so much.

I mean if they are school aged it's their parents fault for bringing them here, shouldn't punish the kids for their parents, but they sure as fuck shouldn't get a ride to our universities. If they're such great students, I'm sure there are school in Mexico that would love to have them back.

I'm not going to celebrate abusing the legal system. These assholes glorify these kids to create a false narrative of illegal immigrants. Tired of the stupid narrative we are fed.

This
>t. smartest kid at school of Mexicans, niggers and degenerates

I wouldn't mind doing some postgraduate in the US m8

Of course she is. I live in Texas and I don't think shit has changed since I was in college. UT doesn't take illegals. This isn't California.

bunch of delusional pricks who are going to have a very very rough awakening very soon, top kek

>have to go back

Sage your mother's pussy, Tyrone

sure, just respect the local laws like a decent human being.

>i don't have an argument so i'm going to put words in the mouth of someone else and then make bizarre assumptions about their motivations for saying something they didn't even say.
lol.

Correct my Record if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure since she's saying "full ride to UT" she just graduated high school, not college.

>claims high intellectual merits
>doesn't know that without proper documentation, she has no right to reside within said country

Wew lad. 4.5 gpa and can't seem to assimilate the fact that it's against the law.

>Sup Forums triggered and trolled hard

turns out she actually is legal and was just stirring up the shit

Sauce plz

Fridge body

For everyone like her there are hundred of thousands that cause problems and or leach of the government. They have to go back

WALL UP

You right. Same ordeal though.