If Whites are the superior race, then why do Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people?

If Whites are the superior race, then why do Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people?

Christianity.

Russia bro i kinda wanna move to russia whats it like there?

what does that prove?

>wanting to abandon your country

now youve shown your true colors. leave. we dont want you hear anyways you traitor

"easy mode" is nothing to brag about.

Why have jews been exiled over 100 times?

Jews cant even control dirty Palestinians in their own country.

Jews are a fucking joke.

why are stormfags regulated to *chan boards

here* fuck

>Wanting to stay in the country who circumcised and overprescibed you with ssris so you can barely get a hardon
no thanks desu

>manipulate
(you) answered it yourself, manipulation isn't reserved just for the stupid

It's a cultural thing. Jews are smart don't get me wrong but while white people are raised to be compassionate and altruistic jews are raised to be exploitative and manipulative
t. half jew with jewish family

Also >cultural marxism

Most (((Jews))) ARE white, idiot

judaism isnt a race

lol >faggot

Not my fault for wanting to stay in a broken country, with anti-male laws

*For not wanting

>always

Jews are variance from the mean of white rule.

Jews are also not the head honchos in charge, they are lackeys to dark occultists.

Ever wonder why jews have been engaging in blood libel and other sadistic pedophilic crimes?

The true elite of the world use them as lackeys to avoid karmic consequence from murdering or torturing kids in sacrifices.

A naive view that others are like them, grow up being told untruths on the talmudvision, in school, in nearly all media. Though it's not 100% effective, the right information and personal experience are pretty effective at erasing the Marxist subversion.

you typed a lot of words, but you said nothing

same goes for you

>user has been feminised by big pharma
>actually thinks he'll last pissing time in Russia.

user, please, stay in fucking Burgerland. There are easier ways to kill yourself than giving an airline company money to haul your bitch tits to a cold, muddy, tundra wasteland with roads almost as bad as Ireland's.

Europe was just preparing for the regular purge, when the US had to but in.

>everything is essentially nothing ideology

Kike located. Nice try. Re-read what I said, disgusting fucking rat. Stop projecting your nihilistic pathetic tendencies on everything.

I havent been feminised, and not being able to get a hardon was a long time ago, just used it as an example, also, im not a shart in mart like the other americans

According to Sup Forums's logic, we're superior to jews despite having lower IQs and less income. Oh but this is because the Jews have manipulated our feeble minds. But somehow, we're the master race.

In order for this to completely make sense, you have to literally believe everything that Sup Forums tells you.

That isn't what I said

I called you a retard and you were too autistic to notice

They can't go full Nazi on them, they need the greatest victims in all of history halo hollywood spun for them.

You're a worthless kike. You can't create an argument, and now you're obfuscating with insults.

Next I bet you'll pathologize me away with some bullshit psychiatric condition.

Lol are you being retarded on purpose

Because Jews are smarter and more ruthless.

We aren't superior, friends.

>cultural marxism
nice meme kek

Then why is it if you're mother is a jew you are?
Doesn't work for muslims and christians

Look at this disgusting creature.

You call this thing superior? Hahahahaha.

It's a parasite. Are jews clever? Comparably so I'd say. Are they more clever? No, because they're ultimately a self destructive force of nihilistic intent and pointless survival with no sense of ideals beyond the next drink of blood.

Therein the aryan is superior, in that they understand objectivity, and how it fits into societal development. Whites also make better practical scientists, jews make for decent theoreticians.

Because they lack a coherent moral structure due to mental predispositions. Anyone can act like a kike, kikes just can't control it at all. That's why they're all leftists or crypto-leftists at best (eg Ben Shapiro)

You resort to big words and memes because you can't come up with a proper argument

WE WUZ POL N SHEEEIT

>Russian bro still hasnt answered my question
feels bad man

Jews are better than whites at Jewing people over

Whites naively expect other races to be as awesome as them and so get caught off guard

((((((((((((((((((White)))))))))))))))))

Because there's less Jews.

>Whites naively expect other races to mindlessly obey them, and throw a shitfit when they don't

FTFY

Again, if my argument is shit present a counter argument. Jews will never argue a point that they know they've lost. I expect only more attempted ridicule by your pathetic race, because you wont admit to your empty worthless natures. Blood drinking parasites can only argue in so far as their survival instincts allow. Nuance and objectivity elude you, because moral relativism and nothingness are how you justify your crimes against humanity.

Red Pill.

Again, a lot of words but no argument

cause they're jewish AND white

Jews are cunning but dishonest and manipulative.

Whites may not be as cunning, but they have more honor.

Honor and moral character are worthier traits of a master race than cunning and trickery.

White people are way too empathetic.

It also doesn't get you very far.

We have to ship those Jews to Madagacar then they can fight againt those niggers. win-win

how do you plan to accomplish this

They are parasites.

cool

Difference is jews are united and organized , whereas whites are not. That is why Jews work so hard to create tons of identities that splinter white identity like trans or otherkin. But only promote Jewish identity for Jews..

I'm going to do it, it's no problem for me!

then do it!

Because Jews are obviously the superior race and need to be exterminated because their intelligence inhibits their empathy. Whites are the perfect mix of intelligence and empathy and thus the perfect race to build a successful civilisation.

Because they hate Jews and virtually any other platform is either owned/controlled by Jews or is in favor of the same agenda.

If you take a step back and examine history, you'll see (((they))) are tolerated for a little while before their host countries grow tired of the (((parasite))) and expel or exterminate.

Guess what we are overdue for? (((They))) now have their own containment state and even now the only highlight in the day of a Palestinian is lobbing a few rockets over at Israel from the strip.

Because jews are not a race. Majority of them are white.

And how did jews get that powerful to begin with

(((why))) are you typing like that?

Because they got kicked out of their own country 2000 years ago.

They got it back though, took them a while.

because ashkenazi jews are white, faggot.

They are immoral and lie. Whites don't. It's that simple. Would u rather live in Israel or a nice white place. It's not close.

>the perfect race to build a successful civilisation.

Then why did whites take years longer then most other races to build a civilization, and why are they unable to maintain a civilization?

Becase it's my race :)
I'm not a Jew, Jews want my race gone.
I'm going to act accordingly.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The term "white supremacy" was coined by the Jews to galvanize people against white nationalists. Same thing they did with revisionist/denier.

Learn your own people's tricks, Shlomo.