twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KANGS (and wizards too)

AFRONAUGHTS

That's fault of the mediocre scientists and engineers of our time tbfh senpai

what did he mean by this?

In 2017 we spent all our science bux on green energy and not space travel

"we"
No nigger, white people did that.

I mean spaceX had a self landing rocket happen like yesterday. Whats this nigger on about

We...we...we haven't done anything yet 'cause the year began two weeks ago, you nigger.

I thought black science man was past races, or at least somewhat redpilled without showing much
Maybe he's hinting we could get to Mars or trying to build hype towards science like most science communicators do. I really don't see how race fits on his statement

Le Black Science Man does have a point here.

Daily reminder.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ITS ONLY 16 DAYS INTO 2017, THERES NO WAY WE COULD POSSIBLY COLONIZE MARS, END WORLD HUNGER, DISCOVER FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL AND FINALLY PUT AN END TO THE DICRIMINATION OF POC AND THE LGBTQP+ COMMUNITY' THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

Discovered the Higgs Boson.

We cut of the whole penis of kids instead of just the tip

Didn't we just detect gravity waves, are we not building ships to Mars?

this

> at inaguration President Trump announces manned mission to Mars and beyond
>"Mars and beyond?" the media said
>President Trump announces the reopening of the NSC, but better
>reveals plans for star-frigates, star-fighters and star-ship carriers his grandfather got from Telsa.
>Christmas day, 1972+45 our boys in orange plant the American flag on Mars
>man realizes its destiny in the stars.

Well then maybe that nig should do something instead of tweeting gay shit

1. we have the theoretical and technical underpinnings to automate industry sectors across society
2. Elon Musk's solar power, battery powered cars and SpaceX
3. Findings of the Large Hadron Collider relative towards a general theory of physics

If it wasn't for leftist faggotry, we'd be on Mars right now.

^ underrated

IN 2017 WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

He's being optimistic as to what we do in current year.

Thats the point you autist.

...spent the last 45 years pandering to and supporting a worthless race mong us, which robbed us of our resources, cultural vitality and collectie purpose.

In 2016 we landed a craft on a fucking moving asteroid, but the big story there was the shirt the lead engineer had on.

Fuck black science man and fuck the left

>in 2017 we have vehicles that can navigate without humans
>all thanks to the white male

Based George Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=HO4BFVXLi-I

in 2010 obama budgeted billions on drones and foreign aid.

>can't read between the lines
This obviously more shitlib whinging about electing LITERALLY HITLER YOU GUIS
It's fucking 3 weeks into the new year, of course there haven't been any huge breakthroughs in the sciences yet.

M-muh moon landing.
Where r the stars? Why in zero gravity do astrofags move like there is air friction? why no return moonwalk in 40 yrs? why they drive that lunar module around like a dunebuggy & track mad dust into the module-- wouldnt it become a snowglobe of dust particulate when it hits zero gravity upon re-entry? yeah yeah, why is the flag look like its waving in the wind with a wire thru top. Why the fck did astronauts bring tang & golf clubs but forgot to bring a telescope?
...couldn't have anything to do with a cold war psych op?
I mean, im ready to believe nig degrasse tyson the globalist sellout b-but but but...

I bet you guys contribute more to society than him =P

Put men in the womens bathroom

we... we... we... elected a dunce in chief!

Brother Tyson agrees.

Of course it is FAR more likely that Trump will get a Mars mission on track compared to whats her name.

We wuz buildin cool clox n shieet

pfffftt

>WUZ

... swore in the greatest president of this century

what has he actually contributed? what merit does he have other than being black and met Carl Sagan? literally nothing, he's just a fucking meme for 2smart4u redditors

He's a pop science attention whore after nothing but money and fame. He's accomplished nothing in his field yet touted as the second coming of Hawkings by reddit fags. Literally Bill Nye "the bachelors in mechanical engineering guy " tier.

I see that mexican education system is doing wonders.

Think again racist

>we

Not, thee, nigger, your kind was too busy bitching about bus seating while whites were conquering space.

...we brought Paris and the moon to us

see

We killed the free market and so process has decelerated dramatically.

>process
>*progress

christ i thought i fixed that

we...we...we...al sit around jerking it to climate change. Thanks "science".

Didn't some cunt land a rocket on a comet? There's also that new rocket thing and that thing with all the magnets in the eu.

We'll race u waloonies to the moonie ;)

In 2017 we have useless nigger scientists.

WE PUT A MAN INTO A WOMEN BATHROOM

Its all trumps fault that humanity hasn't done anything special in the past 30 years

that's multiculturalism for you
neil de grease

Its funny how pol thinks their job is easy. i bet there isn't a single person on pol or sci that knows how to compute logarithms without a calculator.

Look, we set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained, and new winnings to be won, believe me, and they must be won and used to make america great again. For space science, like nuclear science and all technology, has no conscience of its own. Whether it will become a force for low energy or high energy depends on man, and only if the United States occupies a position of greatness can we help decide whether this new ocean will be a sea of peace or a new terrifying sea of boat people. Look, I do not say that we should or will go unprotected against the hostile misuse of space any more than we go unprotected against the hostile use of fake news or open borders. But I do say that space can be explored and mastered without feeding the fires of war, without repeating the mistakes that Obama has made in extending his writ around this globe of ours.
Look, there is no problem, no special interest, no lobbyist in outer space yet. Its dangerous, believe me. Its conquest deserves the highest energy of all mankind, and this opportunity to make america number one may never come again. But why, some say, Mars? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask, why build the highest wall? Why, 45 years ago, fly to the Moon? Why does Rosie eat so much? Look, the greatest builder is me. We choose to go to Mars! ... We choose to go to Mars in this decade and do the other great things, not because they are easy, but because they are bigly, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our high energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, believe me.

>start having nigger scientists
>nothing gets done anymore

COINCIDENCE???

What has he contributed besides fedora-tier tv shows and unearned smugness?

I don't give poor explanations of physics to a large audience, furthering scientific illiteracy.

...Will take a picture of a black hole and prove Einstein's general theory of relativity.

Essentially they were number crunchers? But social media told me it was black womyn who put the man on the moon.

>lack of funding
Ftfy

>one on the right

There's no hiding that figure.

>Barely one month into 2017
>Omg we haven't done anything!

americans only got to the moon thanks to extreme taxing to fund the entire thing. now thats been done, no politician wants to campaign on raising taxes again

Just because it was a psyop we shouldn't believe nigger lies? No way!

>compute logarithms without a calculator

They used log tables you retard. Nobody computed logs by hand before calculators, except the mathematicians who compiled the log tables.

>zero gravity
Mexican intellectuals, everyone.

WITHOUT a calculator

AYOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP

There's only one race. The human race.

>Distance from NY to Paris = 3,622 miles
>Distance from Earth to Moon at closest point = 238,000 miles
>65x the distance from the Earth to the Moon than NY to Paris
>This occured within a timespan of 42 Years

>The next major milestone in Human space travel is Mars
>Distance from Earth to Mars at closest point = 33 Million Miles
>138x the distance from Earth to Mars than the Earth to the Moon, the difference between the two is more than twice that of the previous two
>NASA is planning a manned mission sometime in the 2030's. A 2035 mission (for the sake of averaging) would take place 66 years after the first moon landing
>At the rate of development from 1927-1969, the difference should be at least 84 years, placing a Manned Mission in 2053
>Tyson uses a flawed arguement to make a point that Humans not innovating enough

Why do people think this guy is smart again?

Private company success doesn't exist goy only government brings success

can someone pls make them into pepes.

maybe put a little woj on the rocket behind them.

pls.

its a lot harder than that. they solved differential equations that had no analytic solutions using numerical methods before the time of computers. and not baby tier shit. all sorts of things that computers and calculators have made easier. they were essential.

we

made america great again!

The U.S. National Academy of Sciences (NAS) will bestow its most prestigious award, the Public Welfare Medal, on astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson for his extensive efforts to take science to the masses.

Mexican intellectuals everyone

ask him what about the ancient Melanoid people of Africa who walked on the moon 400,000 years ago (the moon was still black then)

>being this retarded.

A

For sake of accuracy dear froggy buddy,
the Mayans developed a 365 day calender called the Haab which predated the gregorian calender.

>euler's method
>not baby tier shit

tedious yes, difficult no

There was indeed a 45 year gap in everything great, since libtards, political correctness and social justice cunts made america un-great. Neil is absolutely right.

underrated

>euler's method
>the only DE are first order

okay

> =P
Back to plebbit.

Stay mad, I don't go on reddit =P

you'd think a fake TV rocket scientist, more than anyone, would understand why technological progress is not exponential, or even linear

you'd think he more than anyone would understand the walls we've hit

or is he going to claim NASA would have figured out FTL travel, infinitely renewable energy, etc. if their funding had been kept at a constant? or if his dipshit saganite physics factoids were priority #1 in western society?

what does what he said have to do with the we wuz meme?

its disrespectful to rip on obamas stutter, Neil

Yep, this nails it really. Government initiatives like NASA are expected to do miracles with a shoestring budget. Pic related; We might have had fusion power 20 years ago if the government hadn't been consistently shortsighted and cut funding every opportunity it got. We're talking maybe 0.5% of US GDP here, and wouldn't be crying about how coal power is ruining the environment; and renewable would exist, but be nowhere near as prevalent.

Only an ubermensch would say that

You should though. It's a containment zone for people so retarded that a regular containment board is not enough. You'd find like minded friends there.

If we spent tax payer money towards nasa instead of subsidizing our displacement by the third world for the last 50 years, we'd have made a lot more progress.

I wire people's houses with electricity, so yeah, I do.

The US needs to get into a cold war with China so scientists can get a cut of that sweet DoD budget.

In the 60s, 70s and 80s you had to wait years for some new discovery.

Now there are rovers and sattelites on mars, a sattelite in Saturn, two years ago a ship passed through fucking PLUTO and the other went to a comet.
Gravitational waves were discovered and there are new planets found every month.
Neil is obviously referencing Trump election

You're a Prol mate, sorry to break it to you.

You're actually retarded