Why do college educated women initiate 90% of divorces?

Why do college educated women initiate 90% of divorces?

holteylaw.com/portland/family-divorce-attorneys-for-women/

liberal sloots do what liberal sloots do

hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace

College educated women are the vanguard for liberalist thinking, so it it no surprise that they are responsible for most divorce. Such degeneracy has been driven into their heads over a great many years. Combine that with the fact that they are inherently weak minded and you have the perfect storm.

look at how disingenuous that bra is being right now

villainous

because they can force their husband to assume their debts

yep

>go to college
>sleep with dozens of chads
>can't form a strong emotional bond with men as you get older
Take it from me, I'm one of the guys in college right now that these sloots fuck around with.

Never get married, ESPECIALLY to a girl who was in a sorority. I repeat: do not ever marry.

College educated career women are unhappy.

>made me think

Because they're better off without their deadweight manchild husbands?

It's shit like this that makes me wonder why people get married in the first place and why Sup Forums is so focused on marriage.
It's a fucking meme, just like with custody, you're already on the losing side from the beginning.

At some point their university indoctrination kicked in.

>Why do college educated women initiate 90% of divorces?

Because women are unhappy and unsatisfied than men. Women are also much more likely than men to have a serious mental health issue. Women are more selfish than men. Women are also more lazy than men. They're fatter than men and also dumber than men. Women work less than men. Women initiate more interpersonal partner violence than men. Women are also more controlling and aggressive than men in their relationships. Women take more medications for mental health issues than men. Women are bigger hypochondriacs than men. Women associate money with love, men link it to freedom. Women are more likely than men to bad-mouth their friends. Women are more adept at lying than men because they are more skilled in knowing what is believable and then constructing stories to fit the lie.

Each of these claims are from scientific peer-reviewed journal articles. Copy/search on any sentence and you will find the research and/or news article citing the research.

Take one or two or even three traits and you've got challenges. Roll them all together and you have a toxic stew that has most red pilled men calling women "the most responsible child in the house".

Is it any wonder, then, that National U.S. Census study data find that places with more women consistently have more negative outcomes.

You just answered your own question.

They're unhappy and unsatisfied because they are trying to be men. Women who stay feminine, obey their man and have babies are the happiest. It's been proven.

Just find a nice girl and marry her. Of course the hard part is finding a nice girl. Alcohol and pussy yay!

because their husband is dick number 500
as soon as they are bored NEXT!

They want a man to take care of them, but they are now the educated breadwinners.

Some women just find life easier alone. If you are college educated and can support yourself, marriage can turn out to be more of a drain than a benefit when you are a chick. Not every woman wants or needs anyone to take care of them and that doesn't make them radical feminist--woman can be natural loners too (yes I'm a chick).

Because women can have any man they want and whatever they want and they know it

Because men are such entitled shitheads who think they deserve to have their cocks sucked and egos placated alllll the time.
Also because men are rapists.

likley cuz their college educated husbands are cheating bastards.

How many cats do you have?

that better not be you andrew

I had two dozen but accidentally shot one the other day with my Glock 26.

this thread would've died immediately without that pic related

for fucks sake it made me stop scrolling too

why is the male brain so weak

>yes I'm a chick

You're right. Almost all fundamental requisites for long term companionships have been abolished.

Women don't rely on men in any sense other than the basic need to fuck.

True story on the chick part

>true story

this is top tier bait or you really need to kys

Jew professors told how to cash in once they leave school

Pretty brutal, leaf.

ND. You make me sick.

There are seriously redpilled chicks on Sup Forums (this one anyway) who are incapable of being triggered by anything. Sup Forums is utterly PC free. I've been here and commenting among you for quite a while

>college educated
And yet they still managed to make a mistake by marrying someone in the first place.

No matter how educated you or any woman is, your childish logic and emotions always prevail and make any intelligence you might have had worthless.

They know math, and have fucked at least one legal student.

I'm betting you have them lining up at your door right fag? How recently have you been laid?

Because people today are book smart but are obsessed with sex and are retarded when it comes to families and relationships.

College has indoctrinated the youth into being hedonist degenerates.

because hurr durrr i'm so independent and i don't need a man like you when you maibe said some stupid shit that you didn't meant

And then they start living in a shithole and pretend that their lives are good just to try to rustle your jimmies, but you don't even care because you're free anyways.

Because they are intelligent enough to recognize a toxic relationship when they are in it.

Wasn't always that way. There used to be laws, because marriage is exactly as important as Sup Forums makes it out to be. See pic related, the Turkroach knows what's up.
It's just been turned into a trap now to discourage it by ((intellectuals))).
The flip side's just as bad - MGTOW is fucking retarded dropout shit, another trap for the sex whose actual job it is to fix society.

But the sad reality is the genuine fix is men collectively and forcibly reverting things back to the way they were. There is no route through legislation with this now that women vote. You essentially need a complete and utter mass-awakening of men regarding women, which means undoing an ingrained moral imperative that is most likely stronger than any of the others instilled by kikes, society, (((intellectuals))), or whoever else contributed to this degeneracy trash.
Which won't happen. Even here on Sup Forums every thread about women has a flock of astroturfers and apologizers who descend with accusations of bitterness and virginity to beat the conversation back onto the accepted track.

It's a tough scenario desu.

This a good post and checked.

>tfw too smart for a non-chad

Apparently too smart to not be lonely too

It's good that there are still people on Sup Forums with enough energy to explain these things to our newer friends.

It seems like the same questions are brought every single day without end, it becomes tiring after some time.

I really think a total collapse of modern civilization is the only thing that can fix it at this point

Because I'm a strong independent woman and you don't know me.

>MGTOW is fucking retarded dropout shit, another trap for the sex whose actual job it is to fix society
Women decide what is broken. Men can't fix something if women see value in it remaining broken.

>complete and utter mass-awakening of men regarding women
>Which won't happen
And yet you deride MGTOW, who are the only group trying to convince women that something is actually broken.