New mental illness surfaces!

Welp, we've really gone and outdone ourselves as a species.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4125624/Inside-America-s-secret-community-MERMAIDS.html

This is the story of a girl who loved watching The Little Mermaid as a kid and decided to quit her job and become a full-time mermaid. She spent a year creating her own tail and now she and a bunch of other degenerates get together at the local pool to swim together. They all identify as "half human half fish."

Is this what was meant by Slippery Slope?

What's more, these aren't just humans identifying as a different gender. Not even a different race or species... no, they've decided to become a fake made up creature, created by sailors who saw mirages of them as a result of being too horny on long voyages at sea.

Fuck this gay earth

Other urls found in this thread:

weekiwachee.com/index.php/mermaids/mermaid-roster
youtube.com/watch?v=iLoW5Bfakl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, I'm a mermaid.

Spoiler alert... they're all much more closely related to land whales

>tfw no mermaid gf

Get out from behind that proxy bitch I need the flag of Atlantis for my collection

I wanna be a mermaid too!

These things surface because people are lonely and then they find things to do with other people and start beliving the delusion just so they can say they have friends. She most likely had no friends or lover and once she started doing this; found a group of friends.

Come and get it big boy!

Ones a dude. Unsure yet if he has a fishinine penis

The one on the right looks pretty enough... Too bad she's mentally retarded by doing this. Sad!

No, no, yes, yes.

>Start dating girl
>Find out she's a fucking furry
>But she's a solid 8.5/10
>Furry community is actually not that bad, but once they don their outfits I gag a little
>Find out they want me to go through a trial to join their little group of friends which involves fist fighting with 15 people to gain "Alpha" status in the pack
>At the end, besides Alpha status, one of the girls can be chosen for a sexual reward (not going to happen anyway because I'm dating one of these fucking furries)
>Find out they've beat the fuck out of people on multiple occasions

When in the fuck did furries start turning into gangs?

I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind socking a couple of these retards, but still, what the fuck?

Is my willingness to even participate the first sign of mental illness?

Totally agree but we've always just called these things hobbies or interests, not lifestyle choices. You cannot be a productive member of society AND be a mermaid

One of them is married, which thickens the plot a bit

>transgender mermaids
Can't make this shit up

>yfw anime will become real in your lifetime

Full time but she still found time to eat I see

>Inside-America-s-secret-community-MERMAIDS
those are whales captain

also can we all agree that Disney is the main reason why half of this is taken place

look at all there old disney to now disney movies the messages are getting more extreme

Seems like actually swimming in one of those things would be very difficult, even for someone with a level of physical dexterity that I doubt either of those women have.

Before internet

>i want to fuck toasters
>dont be a fucking retard
>grow up

After internet

>I want to fuck a toaster
>google
>find a community with 1000+ members about people wanting to fuck toasters
>fuck up your life

They look like whales from here.

Hot Tuna

endless supply of plankton

This fucking made my day, user.

honestly i would say yes, as gay as it sounds it sounds pretty raw. pretty fight club, closest thing you will get to feeling "real"

Hah.

I'd say so long as you can differentiate between real life and fake life, and you know you're acting like a complete degenerate, fair game. Actors play characters all the time and most manage to snap back

Congrats on finding a hot one though, didn't know they existed

MAN THE HARPOONS

I dated a girl in highschool that was into furshit. She wasn't in any fur clubs or anything, she just liked it a lot. Fucking weird, she was really hot too.

Gonna needs pics of your girl, user.

For science.

>Is my willingness to even participate the first sign of mental illness?
Yes. Drop her fast.
Or go all in and beat them up, establish alpha, fuck all the girls and then get the fuck out

this
thicc mm gf is best

It is not a new thing, this has been alive since the sailboats. Or you think the stories about "mermaids luring sailors" is not true?

You have to go back. Get out. You have to go. Get him out of here. Bye. Bye bye.

>watch The Little Mermaid
>cosplay as The Big Whale

>You get to be the alpha
>Just beat all of us in a fight, simultaneously

But that's not how packs work at all.

Fucking this

The internet started out as potentially the most powerful tool for connecting and sharing information, but became a seedy imaginary bar where degenerates find new ways to masturbate

Dunno if real, but loud kek

Post feet

Here you go leaf, more of your girl

>New
Aren't they just furries?

I had a prophetic nightmare as a child.

Dolphins and mermaids would rise against man and forcibly assimilate them into their species by touch alone

Humanity was forced to recede from the coast as they would lure people to the waters edge with siren songs and ambush fishermen

Civilisation became cutoff by sea. With only air transport being safe to use and even then they would summon storms to down the plans and convert the humans within

And the sea rises slowly every day.
They will turn us all into mermaids or Dolphins.

Your mind will be lost. You will become like them.

You must flee inland.

>NTR route

Mermaid was the worse.

hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victoryhail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace

>simultaneously
Not simultaneously,
One at a time, until I face the "current Alpha".

I know, dressing up like a mermaid is lame as fuck. Like you're completely losing your sense of perspective

I thought mental illnesses don't real

i've seen some at the university pool. they're just having fun. one of them worked at an aquarium and swam to entertain the kids and feed the fishies.

>they are whales
My disappointment knows no bounds.

why would you expect women to be anything but an attention whore?

>tattoos
>stupid fish tail

Dropped!

She's giving you the "blowhole eyes"

so even mermaids have slut tattoos

Honestly yeah, murderfish a shit

>tfw no genetically modified cowgirl gf
this is why I'm ancap

fuck off Stefan

>15v1 fistfight
that sounds fun user.

>accept challenge
>become alpha
>evict all 'men' using new alpha status
>fuck all the women
>dump the lot
>expose their degeneracy on Facebook or Twitter using burner accounts

Looks extremely uncomfortable and dangerous to swim in the water with that suit on

What the hell, are furries actually based?

contemplating become an alpha furry now

Do they actually go in the water and swim?

Sounds useful.

the story of Sup Forums

Don't worry. Fat keeps you afloat.

>mermaid girlfriend
At lease AIs are real (ish) emu cuck.

I keep saying that. For all the good internet gave us it's responsible for degeneracy of 21st century.

wow this is so hot

these mermaids are hotter:
weekiwachee.com/index.php/mermaids/mermaid-roster

who is this torpedo tanker

You bet. And I guess there's a custom place for your legs in that tail, pic related...

What if this was your dream, and you paid the $3k for a 35lb mermaid tail, and on your first swim you sunk to the bottom and drowned? Would it be socially acceptable to say that THAT particular person was in fact 0% fish despite her feelings and just retarded?

When they can survive underwater for a full 24 hours in nothing but their costumes, I'll gladly call them mermaids.

But, I have the feeling I'll be calling them chum first.

THICC

For sure my dude

Pretty hot tbqh

>Implying humans wouldnt just use sealed up hot air baloons and travel via space
user i thought Sup Forums was supposed to be smart?

Why not just challenge the Alpha straight up?

>They all identify as "half human half fish."
Aren't whales mammals?

r8d

Underrated post

Somebody probably posted this. The truth is I don´t care.
youtube.com/watch?v=iLoW5Bfakl0
It´s a sexy mermaid swimming, yearning for your seed.

Yeah they only surface when they want something. Usually they live their lives under the sea.

because it would be too easy, theyre furries after all

THICC

Y no fishpucci tho?

>>Find out they want me to go through a trial to join their little group of friends which involves fist fighting with 15 people to gain "Alpha" status in the pack
Did you just play the Nuka world dlc?

Shantae is at fault for this

I've recently came out to my family that I identity as a Boeing AH-64 Apache. It wasn't easy but they seem to have accepted my new identity. I will soon install a new 30 mm M230E1 Chain Gun and 16 AGM-114 Hellfire anti-tank missiles onto my body.

Very fair! Let's call that the "mental illness test" and apply it to all walks of Trans species life. If after a specific amount of time you survived, society will accept your claims

Didn't your dad teach you never to stick your dick into crazy?

social justice shit that you see on Sup Forums should count as a mental illness

Agreed.

I'd like to see a few dragonkin get hacked to death by medieval LARPers, which would make my life complete.

my dad taught me to run quickly afterwards and to never give my real name

underrated

Absolute top kek of the day. You should fight them, get a proper quality furry suit with reinforced sensitive areas and just a tad of extra weight in the fists. Also get spring soles so you are light and fast on your feet, like a jumping Tigger. Then BTFO the lot of the males, can´t be too many / too /fit/. Then have furry threesome with qt gf and qt zebra or turtle.

If not for the flag I'd think your dad is a nigger.

The first rule of Furry Club is: you do not talk about Furry Club.

i say do it. chances are you ll be able to beat at least a few of them.

t. Director of the documentary: Mermaids - the Body Found

Sounds like your girl got fucked hard by one or more of those furries as sexual reward.

Fucking died.

I will regardless, because it strokes my primal instincts, even if I'm literally beating up the mentally handicapped.

Well, they certainly aren't half-fish with horizontal tails like that. More likely just half- sea cows.

Kind of makes since in water they should be able to maintain much higher body weight without suffocating under their own lard.

you'd think they'd have more defined abs

That's no new species Billy. That's a Manatee