Friendly reminder that Japan need 200,000 immigrants per years

Friendly reminder that Japan need 200,000 immigrants per years.

This has been suggested by UN,IMF,World Bank, OECD, Goldman sachs, WSJ and many famous economists such as Joseph Stiglitz

Other urls found in this thread:

mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/pdfs/guide_living_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can NEETs immigrate?

Moral of 2016: Never trust UN,IMF,World Bank, OECD, Goldman sachs, WSJ etc. etc.

no you weeb faggot. They want slanty people to come home.

im a paki, will u guys take me? i bring a lot of diversity to the table

wait a second

im on it

whats a good small city to immigrate?

Am I the only one in pol that isn't a newfag anymore ?

This shill posts this shit here all the time and every single time you faggots reply to him

isn't it easiest to just invite lots of chinese people to immigrate

mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/pdfs/guide_living_en.pdf

The japanese government is so nice, they even provide a guide to living in japan for foreigners*.

*No shitskins

none you fucking idiot. you cant become a jap citizen unless you are ethnically jap. It's the rule for all yellow jew nations. This guy is a troll.

this
this proxy faggot always posts the same shit
sage

I'd move to Osaka if I was going to Japan just because it's so close to Kyoto and Tokyo

>many famous economists such as Joseph Stiglitz
what about famous people such as George Soros

yeah ive been seeing this same thread for years, it feels like. at least 1 or 2 years

David-kun has really integrated poorly into Japanese culture, it seems

How about Japan just downsizes to filling one of the smaller island with normal citizens
flatten the rest and set a bunch of feral children out there with training videos/manuals/guides on how to become the ultimate samurai and come back in 10-15 years to see how well they fight

then release animals and women to test them further

Crash the Jew-Nited Nations and the Jew World Order!

thats the most bait newfag post ive ever seen tbhfamalamadingdongerino

people make the exact same posts day in day out and people always reply to them

the real retards are people like you who make a point of even saying "OMG SAME POST" when all you gotta do is S.A.F. and report the op

don't announce sages or reports user
its against the rules ;)

The Jew fears the Samurai.

>sending migrants to a earthquake zone prone to tsunamis
have you considered a career in the UN?

>famous

This is only place where he is known.

Not true at all. My reformed-baptist boss new about him and hates his guts with a passion, and there's no way in hell he's ever been on Sup Forums.

You had better do as they say then. We've had an aging population for 30 years now, but we've followed their instructions, so the population is still aging. I don't really know what happens when they become aged, but it's definitely bad.

So which will you choose?

Rich, highly educated hard working Westerners?
Or Muslims repefugees?

I'm planning to move to Sapporo as an investor if Canada keeps going down the cucked path it's on.

Your daily 1 post by this ID funded by Soros

Yeah let's keep believing in infinite population growth. Eventual depopulation is inevitable, and destroying your culture is not worth pushing back the problems a couple decades.

toronto finance sector reporting in

have you considered other tax haven-y options?

this topic is relevant to my interests