Libertarians will defend this

Libertarians will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

What's it have to do with libertarianism?

What authority does the government have to deprive this poor woman of her shit jugs?

Isn't it a private organization doing that in the show?

Yes but the therapists, etc were state run. She was sent to a state asylum simply for doing as she pleases on her property!

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

She is mentally ill, thus doesn't deserve to own property.

WHAT THE FUCK

She just wanted one more blaze of glory.

but why does she do that?

Because she's mentally ill.

its none of you business to judge her, statist

I wonder how much tax money she was receiving in order to live like that? Someone normally adjusted with a job couldn't live like that without people noticing since I'm sure she reeks of shit and piss.

>for doing as she pleases on her property!

I don't know if the neighbours would agree with that assessment of her behavior.

how.... like.... fuck

>doesn't cause trouble off of her property
>only dumps feces on her property
>knows her boundaries and her neighbors haven't confronted her over it

By all metrics she did nothing wrong

I only know what I learned in the first 20 seconds of the clip, I couldn't watch the rest because I almost puked.

I'm willing to believe you here, but if she didn't cause any trouble to anyone, how did the show get involved?

Alright full stop here burger, I watched the rest of the clip, she's dumping untreated sewage in her yard. Get the fuck out of here with this "doesn't cause trouble" shit, groundwater contamination is fucking trouble.

Because of the state intruding on her and forcibly making her clean up, the show was an optional thing that people can be on if the producers think it would be good TV (she probably received some sort of compensation for filming her)

Also, who are they to just up and steal the water under her property

not politics.
slide thread.
saged and reported.
enjoy your ban.

pussy

wannabe mods smdh

>not politics
>discussion of boundaries of state control and mental competence of citizenry

choose one faggot

Her behavior is subsidized by the money stolen from the people - i.e. not libertarianism.

Come back to us when she is being funded by non-family members willingly giving to her (and not receiving tax-cuts).

mentally ill people need to be protected from themselves.
normal people doesnt.