>>107430936

Bitchmade Bruce refused to license his jams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUogZWhlyt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when did fucking celebrities become the breaking point for whether or not trump is a good president? look at all the people hillary sold for and she STILL LOST

IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LIBTARDS MAKE DEATH THREATS AGAINST PEOPLE, ISNT IT?

>fucking celebrities
>tribute band

He can't get ANYONE to publicly support him. Embarrassing!

I thought Trump supporters were all big manly men? Are they running scared now?

Ahhh i miss CTR threads during the election all the shitty hilldawg memes. Good times.

its a shame taylor swift is gay

kek.
>Ohhh noo. Does this mean he won't be president anymore?
Say it with me gaiz!
MADAM
CITIZEN

pretty sure Toby Keith and 3 Doors Down are people too

Get Australian Pink Floyd they will do it

>oh noes pop musicians think republicans are icky and won't play Trump's inauguration guess this means he won't be president now

I'm pretty sure Garth Brooks is playing last I check he won entertainer of the year award.

Who cares? He should ask DMX, he would be there in no time. Kanye would also come . Fuck it, now i want to hear Kanye and DXM performing together.

X GONNN GIVE IT TO YAAAAA

they aren't trump supporters, just performers
niggers and other subhumans are threatening them with death because... we'll they're subhuman

Imagine if moonman was real.

>all those little cucks cowering in the corner while Trump swaggers onto the stage with this playing in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=KUogZWhlyt0

The articles says they quit because they couldn't stand the pressure and attention, and ultimately decided to do so out of respect to Bruce, who hates Trump. They bitched out.

>Toby Keith
>3 Doors Down

Literally WHO? Tell me when you get a worldwide cultural icon like Beyoncé or KKB.

>KKB
literally who?

>beyonce
>worldwide cultural icon

also i'm pretty sure kanye would be more than willing to perform at the inauguration.

>wins a rigged election that he lost by 3 million votes
>got close to zero votes from cities, only people who voted for him were rural and suburban retards
>not even cover bands will attend his inauguration

yeah

Is everyone on Sup Forums from the 1950s or something?

Bruce probably promised to have them over for a barbecue, and give them autographed guitars or something. They are a springsteen cover band. They obviously love Bruce. He probably let them know he would be displeased if they played the inauguration.

He should get Kanye to do it

Perfect! Somebody call up DXM and tell him he has a performance on friday.

>Rural and suburban retards

funny meme

I tried but he answered and I told him but then it just sounded like somebody threw the phone in a zoo.

Imagine how shitty you have to be to get rejected by a cover band.

Do Americans know how much of a laughing stock Trump is to the rest of the world?

>MAKE AMERICA A JOKE AGAIN

>Bruce Springsteen Cover Band

sorry, we just dont listen to nigger shit
it took us a whole week to figure out wtf paul ryan was trying to do with his hands at the town hall

>BAWWW

>I'm dumb on purpose

>hehe niggers

:(

>Lefty retards still this asshurt over the election result

Get fucked leftist scum, 8 more years of butthurt for you xDD

L M F A O

wow, rude

If you don't have anything constructive to contribute to Sup Forums then please go back to /r/the_donald

>being surprised entertainers don't want to perform at Trump's inaguration, or thinking this is a negative indication of Trump

How incredibly retarded are you? The entertainment industry is insanely liberal as a whole, and worked just as hard as the media to convince everyone that Trump is literally hitler.. No performer who wants to continue working is going to want to break rank, even if they're personally fans of trump.

Trumpsters blaming everything on conspiracy theories. Laughable!

Fuck no, I enjoy watching him tear apart liberal scum on here too much, cry some more :^)

2nd Amendment

Ahead of schedule and under budget!

they bailed when they found they were going to get stiffed like everything trump touches

We're not playing musical chairs, you dick lick. We're saving the galaxy.