Anyone else pray every night for Dylan's release? Honestly he is so sexy and such an alpha...

Anyone else pray every night for Dylan's release? Honestly he is so sexy and such an alpha.... How big do you think his dick is?

I'm hoping we get some good court footage of him taunting the victims families, followed by the electric chair.

is he allowed conjugal visits?

kys

Proof that white people are subhuman

>mfw my gf said "this guy is looks so hot" when we saw the news

No.

His dick is maybe inwards, now he has two boipussies. He'd be the queen of the night.

Jesus, you aren't even trying to hide the extent of your cuckoldry.

you must be incredibly ugly

He isva cutie, veey nice haircut and chizzled chin

why do girls hate guys like him. when when they kill people and get caught all of the sudden girls like him and he has a following.

Reports are 12 in donger. Apparently he already has a harem going for himself on death row

dude he's hot, that's for sure... racial murder of a dozen people makes girls wet you know

No only faggots want that you racist piece of shit

Seriously. Fry him

I dislike people who kill Christians.

>he is so sexy and such an alpha
no

but I do enjoy thoughts of him getting blacked in prison

Me too

black people are only religious when its convenient

no thats everybody

relationship is over.

My girl started doing that with me randomly. Id talk about a musician or a movie or something and shed say how hot the guy in it was randomly. After her doing it like 5 times in a few days I got a huge gut feeling something wasnt right and dumped her. Years later found out she was cheating. Get rid of that whore your being cucked and shes trying to warn you

also fuck off niggers roof is a hero and whiter then 90% of Sup Forums he is and always will be our guy

Because girls like bad boys, don't you know? Not only is he a bad ass he's an Ubermensch.