This is your daily reminder that if any of you watch Sup Forums, you're degenerate. Read books...

This is your daily reminder that if any of you watch Sup Forums, you're degenerate. Read books. It's better for the mind, and it is much easier to find ones that aren't filled with Marxist propaganda.

ITT: We will post Sup Forums-approved literature to help our clueless electric-Jew watching brothers get on the path.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/killTheBestGentiles
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
polbooks.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This book was fucking childish autistic nonsense

Fuck off

You wish it was nonsense because you know how realistic and similar to our current situation it really is

Its a great read

>the leaves are the red-pilled ones

I'm a polack from flesh and bones , being redpill is natural

this book is pure cringe though. I tried listening to the audiobook on a road trip when i was going through my stormfag phase, but I couldn't even make it half way through.

the only redpill the book offers is this: stormfags are fucking autistic.

It's a good story friend.
I would love to see a movie adaption directed by Mel Gibson.

Culture of critique is a good start.

I'm currently reading the grand chessboard by Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Excellent book.

archive.org/details/killTheBestGentiles

But I'm a full time alcoholic, it's hard for me to read books.

Dr. William Luther Pierce brodcast collection

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Highly recommended

Pretty much everything by Evola is worth a read but I recommend Revolt against the modern world, Ride the tiger, thoughts on the third Reich, and metaphysics of war.

CoC is fucking massive, i couldn't start it. Gave it to my dad, hope he reads it

Tfw you will never get to meet Dr. William Luther Pierce and he tells you that men of your race are still being born with the right stuff.

Holy shit I've had these feels before. I'm so sad I will never get to meet him... he is like the sagely red pilled grandfather I never had.

I started reading the epub version from pol and got sucked into it ,decided to buy the physical copy. 700 pages isnt that bad after reading a pdf of 1500 + pages.

Well then make children ,raise them right and be the redpill grandfather you wish you had but for them.

All the Sup Forums approved books so far

polbooks.wordpress.com/

You need to add "Unintended Consequences" to this list.

>Reading books.
It's gaming playing grand strategy and listening to documentaries about military strategy, tactics and battles both modern and ancient for me.

Thanks, canabro. That is my main goal in life. I already have a good job, and am making good money for my age. Time to sort out this no gf business...

/Thread

>Against Equality and Democracy by Tomislav Sunic
>Beyond Human rights by Alain de benoist
>Revolt against the modern world by Julius Evola
>Pulp Fascism by Jonathan Bowden
>Culture of Critique, A people that shall dwell alone
>Devils by Fydor Dostoyevsky
>The nest leaders handbook by Codreanu
>Why We Fight by Guilliame Faye.

Can't think of more off the top of my head

Also Pic related is a good guide if you want to get into occultism. I'm starting and it's pretty interesting and comfy.

All the /r/thedonald fags need to get out