Why do girls do this?

why do girls do this?

am i supposed to be attracted that she has a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's so you're aware before you go in.

Actually a decently considerate thing to do, all in all.

At least she advertises the cons up front
Some might not

It's a good way to attract limpwristed nu-males who want to look after another man's kid as a show of how sensitive and progressive they are. By the way, her daughter looks like a Downs Syndrome Leprechaun fucked an Orangutan

This

and at least it isn't a niglet

if the father is dead and the kid is less than a couple years then it's not as bad

(but fuck if you break up and would be expected to pay child support at that point)

should have included boob shots likely hiding her flat chest

but her other pictures just make it look like she wants dick

this is on tinder btw

Truth is they believe babys are cute and they are you can't deny that but the big thing is THEY KNOW THEY ARE WORTHLESS....
they are fucked and would setl down with evryone

red heads are a genetic degneracy

She is showing that she is a good mother. Perhaps she is interested in having more kids with a new partner.

She does this because of this standard formula:

Men > women > children > cats

Translated: Men love women, women love children, children love cats, and cats don't give a shit about anyone.

Men want women to love them like they (the man) loves them (the woman), but it isn't possible. Go to this blog:

illimitablemen.com/

Educate yourself.

Think also of the old saying: She's free now cuz some guy got tired of her shit.

Do you want to find out why the father of that child bolted?

Final word: Women do this because they see a man as a catch and as a provider for their children. She's telling you: You like me, you'd better take care of my kid, too.

Avoid, user, for you sanity's sake, and your wallet.

This minus the insults from europes nigger

>complaining about being up-front and honest with potential partners.

Take some time off the internet, user.

she instantaneously responded to me

what do i say now?

I fucking hate single mothers.

How did you survive when you fell from heaven?

>Can't even get her year of birth right
Really made me think

o shit, doubles confirm, OP has to respond with this now.

>am i supposed to be attracted that she has a kid?
No, you're supposed to not waste her time because she is a single mother that needs a provider and not another fuckboy.

Also she is cute and the kid is obviously white, would consider taking care of it, if she gives me 2-3 of my own.

After a marriage you will be able to call a kid "my wife's son/daughter".

>I'm looking for a piece of shit that just wants to fuck but I am hoping that he will miraculously be well enough adjusted to help me support my bastard child

wew

at least the kid is white

Huh , a leaf who didn't shitpost.
No one's going to believe me when i tell my friends.

she was pumped and dumped and got knocked up. now she wants a cuck who will take care of her and her child. she's upfront about it so no one wastes their time, which is fine.

the fact that she set her age at 26 but then says she's actually 21 in the description makes it even more likely, like she set a higher age so she'd get older guys more likely to be able to provide.

Do yourself a favor and DON'T date single moms. Leave them to the STD niggers.

Shes a white woman with a white kid who's honest with potential partners leave her alone

wat do

>Men > women > children > dogs > Men
>Translated: Men love women, women love children, children love dogs and dogs loves men.

See, i fixed the whole thing just by switching your shit tier pet to a god tier pet.

You're welcome

>Actually 21

So she was on tinder when she was 13 originally?

t. A real nigger

>what do i say now?
What happened to the father?

tell her you have always wanted to be a step dad and that you wouldn't mind an open relationship since you already have message a single mom

I want to put my dd in your pp

I respect that she's upfront about it. Most of these single mothers know they can only get beta losers. Most decent guys will bail once she has a talk with him and she knows it's a waste of time if she is not upfront about being a single mother.

Just kidding, I was talking about the kid.

She is taking a photo of the kid. Because she's a female she also has to be in the photo.

At least the kid's white.

This.

Please.

lol she's so fast at responding too i kind of feel bad

Nice thighs desu
Wish she had some nudes

>So she was on tinder when she was 13 originally?
She is looking for more mature men that doesn't fuck around and have more resources.

This can be a win for both parties. She gets a provider, he gets a young high quality woman. If you aren't that good looking but has the money this can be a good trade. A young 8/10 single mom is basically competing on the same level as a young 5/10 or a 8/10 that is 10 years older. As long as you don't have to be running around with a little nigglet that makes it obvious to EVERYONE that you're a cuck its not that bad desu.

LOL.

Was he a big guy?

Yeah i don't got time for bullshit and by the looks of it, neither do you.

>being honest that she has a kid instead of just springing it on you
>bad
Are you a dummy?

Lol wut... I'm not sure how anyone could have seen that coming.

Fuck that wall, I am moving in

Can I come over and fistfuck your daugther while you shit in her face?

Well. At least the kid is white

I want to know if he's coming after me after I fuck the ginger out of his daughter

>"I guess you didn't see your baby daddy cumming either"

She takes the pic with a kid so that men self select against her. This way she only gets messages from men who don't mind the idea of being a stepfather( or plan on a pump and dumb anyway)

>Men want women to love them like they (the man) loves them (the woman), but it isn't possible.

Whenever I think about this fact it makes me want to die.

Wow she seems nice you stupid nigger

missed great opportunity nigger, in all truths she's probably desperately seeking someone to cuck for child support

Would you rather find out she has a kid after?

Those maybe the decent single mothers, not the complete ass ones.

she just sassed me

fuck this

>why do girls do this?

Where is the father? ...or did you not know it takes a male and a female to make a spawn?

Of course she's nice, she's trying to land a stepdad mule to leech off of.

>"I'll be 9 if you be my 6"

Say, You're a big girl

because she fucked and had a kid young and still wants to be desirable

>at least it isn't a niglet
looks like a dirty half-breed to me

which ever one you need me to be ;)

no, single mothers simply shouldn't be allowed in society

if they burned coal and pay the toll or otherwise chose a shitty partner, they are to be outcast and not even looked at as human

if they became a widow through accident or sudden death of their partner, they must be relegated to the charity of private organizations (not a leech of the government)

>fucking a ginger

even worse

>lol she's so fast at responding
Did you use a fake Chad profile pic?

It takes a real man to raise another man's kid. That picture was posted to weed out the little boys.

based off that response, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if you actually did have autism

Damn dude. Might I suggest nofap? Might make you sperg out less

(You)

>>"I'll be 9 if you be my 6"
This

In th name of Keke

UPDATE YOU FAGGOT

Say 14 years, 88 days to probe for power level. If oblivious, exfil immediately

>i have autism

come on man

What's hilarious is it has the opposite effect. GG, cunts.

How you think she got the kid user

hahahahaha top kek

No, it's a good way to attract single dads so as to combine families.

It's her way of saying "THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL" you dense fuck

Hey fuck you

your a white knight faggot

Source?

>has a kid
>wants to be fucked
>gross

She's not your mom shithead

I'm what ever you want me to be baby

Why...

IDOLM@STER

you're a cuck

>t. low test cuck

Come on, asshole, ask her if she knows Lt. Richard Bradley, you served with him in the stan and with his dying breath he asked you to take care of the kid

I'm happy single moms do that so I can skip them and not waste time

rolling

w/e mate, shes cute, got nice features, built well and obviously fertile.

Ayy

One of two things.

1) she's being courteous and warns you about future responsibilities
2) it's the only good thing in her life.

wewlad...lucky that wasnt the law of land when your whore of a mother shat you out...otherwise you would be here to share your wisdom with us.

nice projection faggot

>Come on, asshole, ask her if she knows Lt. Richard Bradley, you served with him in the stan and with his dying breath he asked you to take care of the kid
haha do this.