Sunni vs. Shia

What's the difference? Who's less wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektashi_Order
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Beginnings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Omar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
thediplomat.com/2017/01/how-russia-may-approach-the-taliban-and-afghanistan-in-2017/
theguardian.com/world/2001/apr/01/internationalcrime.drugstrade
youtu.be/uQ7GvwUsJ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=PAFSNDuQEKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What's the difference?

Back in the day one faggot wanted to rule them and some other faggot also wanted to rule the shitskins.The winner's followers became Sunni and the loser's followers were the Shia.

>Who's less wrong?

They're both utterly retarded tier.

They're both right. They both deserve to die.

Sunni are closer to Hadith and Quran.
Shia are mish mash of Zoroastrian and Christians mixed up with Islam.
Shia do weird things like self mutilation and temporary marriages to get pussy in a pseudo Halal way. Also when you here about Muslims in Afghanistan grooming and raping boys, that is primarily Shia Muslims that the U.S. is backing.

Sufis are the only tolerable Muslims. They're too busy praying and studying to give a fuck about politics, plus their favorite pastime is getting genocided by all other Muslim sects.

the only metric that really counts is who has the most oil - and the answer is sunni/saudi arabia. Iran/Shia has shit, so they of course side with Russia who has oil/gas out the ass.

I think one waits for the seventh Imam, and the other thinks that Imam is here but hiding behind a curtain, or something like that.

Basically an argument over the rightful succession since Muhammad.

>I've got a marrow and lung cancer
>Oh yeah well I have brain and prostate cancer
>Who gets the chemo?

At a very basic level, you could argue that Shi'a are true followers of the meaning or intent of Islam, rather than the literal interpretation of Islam.

The problem with Sunni Islam is that its roots are inherently militaristic and violently expansionist. The main reason it gained any credibility is because Wahhab basically said, "I'm related to Mohammad, follow me."

The majority of Muslims are Sunni, and a considerable portion are Wahhabi or Salafist. By definition, that means a CONSIDERABLE portion are militaristic and violent expansionists.

If you look at the Iraq war as an example, the Shi'a population was generally pro-American intervention due to Sadaam being pretty terrible to Shi'ites, and only really turned in small areas, mostly due to Iranian support the US supporting Sunni leadership.

Sadr city, for example, was the Shia section of Baghdad.

Both are wrong.
There is no God.
But only chinese drones after whites are gone.

Both shit.
Shias are less proned to terrorism.
They mutilate themselves b t w, so if every muslim turned shia, the problem will sort itself out quicker.

Afghans are not primarily Shi'a.

The majority tribe in Afghanistan, and especially in areas the US operated, is Pashtun, with a secondary being Waziri. Shi'a, outside of Sunni ran countries, are generally more wealthy.

>the sentence is death
is this the start of a new branch of Islam?

This is a meme. Some of the most famous Mujahideen have been Sufis. The Sufis you are talking about are Sufis that came from crypto Judaic Kabbalah sects in Turkey and crypto Hindus from India.

The part of saudi arabia that has all the oil is majority shia. Same with Iraq and Kuwait. I'd actually disagree with you.

>Who's less wrong?

Shia

Is the Islam invented by Chinese?

who cares kill them all for being mudslimes

Sufis are retarded faggots. They will literally do this for hours.

Or crypto pagans in Balkans, the bektashi for example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektashi_Order

i'm less wrong.

OK I may have been mixing up Afghanistan and Iraq. I remember the U.S. backed military in one of those countries had in issue with Shia/minority ethnic group comprising the majority of the army. I also assumed that Sunni were less likely to practice that kind of pederasty because the Sunni Taliban put homosexuals to death.

Modern sufis are largely inactive in Jihad, especially compared to other branches of Islam.

I'd rather them spin around than blow themselves up.

How is this more retarded than singing gospels for hours? They're retarded like all religious people, but in a non threatening way. I'd rather have that than annoying allahu snackbar and explosions.

No they didn't, Shia militias in Iraq killed thousands of American soldiers. Now the Iraqi government is pretty much cucked to Iran so all those thousands of US lives were spent for nothing (or worse, to make Iran more powerful).

Sadr City was a hotbed of resistance to Coalition forces. How old are you? Do you remember the Iraq War even?

Homosexuals, yeah. "Chai boys" are a cultural norm in Afghanistan, as is fucking goats. Man-love/goat-love Thursdays.

See my other posts RE: Shi'a in Iraq.

There are Shi'a in Afghanistan, but they are centered in the West, areas like Herat and Farah. LKG to Asadabad is Sunni. Northern Afghanistan is a mixture of a lot of different shit, still mostly Sunni.

Middle Easterners don't really need anything to go murder each other, so I don't believe there's any signifficant difference. I mean, you could go read bit by bit who's more or less barbaric (Death by hanging or decapitation? Giving lashes in public or beatings in prison?) like I tried to do some months ago, until you realize there's really no point.

What are the main differences between Sunni and Shi'ia outside of their believed successors?

shia in theory, none in reality.

Interestingly enough the Taliban were formed as a reaction to boy/child-fucking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#Beginnings

> in the spring of 1994, neighbors in Singesar told him that the local governor had abducted two teenage girls, shaved their heads, and taken them to a camp where they were raped. 30 Taliban (with only 16 rifles) freed the girls, and hanged the governor from the barrel of a tank. Later that year, two militia commanders killed civilians while fighting for the right to sodomize a young boy. The Taliban freed him. Mullah Omar started his movement with fewer than 50 armed madrassah students in his hometown of Kandahar.[72][73]

They also aren't retarded international jihadists like ISIS, and they're fighting ISIS in Afghanistan. Last I heard the Russians were actually moving to partner up with them, which is interesting.

Kill them and let God sort them out.

Fucking disgusting people, but don't worry we're catching up with them.
So progressive.
>Fucking goats
That's almost as bad as modern French "art" films.

They did, lol. The US got tons of support from Shi'as, and even let Sadr City develop the way it did because they were fighting ISI and AQI.

The problem, obviously, was that once Muqtada al-Sadr turned his forces towards the CF, the entire city (Baghdad) became a death trap. Unironically this also coincided with huge IRGC-QF operations and funding for Shi'a militias in Sadr City and Baqubah - as well as the introductions of EFP's to both Shi'a and Sunni groups.

Iran heavily outplayed the US in Iraq, and a lot of this had to do with the fact that the Shi'a groups (Sadr City and East) supported the US, got fucked by US-Sunni government, found a new daddy, were ignored by the US because of prior support, ???, long game commence, Iran owns Iraq.

>whynotboth.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Omar

It's mostly the Afghan government that does that shit from what I've seen. Here is something that might be interesting to you (this guy founded the Taliban).

>The practice of bacha bazi (aka raping little boys) by warlords was one of the key factors in Mullah Omar mobilizing the Taliban.[42] Reportedly, in early 1994, Omar led 30 men armed with 16 rifles to free two young girls who had been kidnapped and raped by a warlord, hanging him from a tank gun barrel.[43] Another instance arose when in 1994, a few months before the Taliban took control of Kandahar, two militia commanders confronted each other over a young boy whom they both wanted to sodomize. In the ensuing fight, Omar's group freed the boy; appeals soon flooded in for Omar to intercede in other disputes.[44] His movement gained momentum through the year, and he quickly gathered recruits from Islamic schools totaling 12,000 by the year's end, with some Pakistani volunteers. By November 1994, Mullah Omar's movement managed to capture the whole of the Kandahar Province and then captured Herat in September 1995.[45] Although some accounts estimated that by the spring of 1995 he had already taken 12 of the 31 provinces in Afghanistan.[46]

The Taliban are also fighting ISIS now in Afghanistan, and the Russians are looking to partner up with them. The Taliban also do not seem to have any aspirations for global jihadism like ISIS.

I actually forgot that was one of the things that was banned during Taliban rule, though I do believe it was still heavily practiced, especially among warlords in the Waziri/Tribal areas such as Khowst and Paktika.

Shia is more rational, but both are still false religions because they don't believe in Jesus

Wait wait wait--- the Russians are trying to ally up with the Taliban? The guys that drove them out and thought that American flagged forces were Russians invading them again and just trying to fool them into thinking they were different foreigners? The same Taliban that swears that the only good Russian is a dead Russian, that Taliban? The same Taliban that when the Russians approached for a cease fire, killed the messengers and sent their heads back to the Russians with their owner's dicks and balls stuffed in the beheaded mouths?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Shia insurgents killed almost as many US troops as Sunni insurgents if I recall correctly. Also the new government was Shia from the start since Shia make up the majority of Iraq's population. The Awakening Council was by Sunnis to oust ISIS' predecessor, but after the US withdrew the Sunnis got fucked over by the Shia Maliki government which is how ISIS was able to garner such a strong foothold afterwards.

This

Taliban also destroyed majority of Opium trade too, right?
Fucking bullshit, U.S. army fighting to protect drug dealing pedophiles. We need to get the fuck out of the Middle East, fuck we need to get the fuck out of everywhere but North America.

We still love you

My previous answer as about as broad as you can get. Shi'a = intent of Qu'ran, Sunni = literal Qu'ran.

If you want to know more about specific areas or peoples, you're going to have to do a lot of reading. Sunni in Lebanon, for example, aren't as terrible as other Sunni (they also aren't Wahhabi or Salafists). Why this is the case is more than I could effectively explain. Iran is Shi'a, it (and Afghanistan) were moving towards the 20th century prior to the 1960's, but moved backwards.

thediplomat.com/2017/01/how-russia-may-approach-the-taliban-and-afghanistan-in-2017/

The Taliban were formed years after the Russians had already left Afghanistan. Russians left in 1989, Taliban were formed in 1994. The current Afghan-led government are the remnants of the Mujahideen that were almost wiped out by the Taliban but then saved by the US at the last moment after 9/11. That said, there have been tensions between the Taliban and Russia back in the 1990s, but nothing that ever escalated into a serious conflict.

As for this

>The same Taliban that when the Russians approached for a cease fire, killed the messengers and sent their heads back to the Russians with their owner's dicks and balls stuffed in the beheaded mouths?

That was Hezbollah if I recall right, not the Taliban.

Who cares? Glass them all

Shiites are, as they are our allies.

In historical context, also shiites.

This one is a sunni cleric in Syria (backed by US)

Right, when I say initial, I'm not talking like the first 1/3. Shi'a militias joined the fight in MAR-APR2004.

>Many young men without jobs or prospects and who had lost faith with the promises of the U.S began to become drawn to Shiite religious radicalism, especially of the brand advocated by the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr. Sadr's distinguished family background, and his fiery anti-occupation rhetoric and calls for the implementation of Islamic law, caused him to emerge as the leader of this portion of Iraqi Shiite society.

> In June 2003, after being rejected from a spot on the Iraqi Governing Council, he had created a militia known as the Mahdi Army, whose mission he said was to help keep order and cleanse Iraq of “evil.” Since that point, the U.S. had regarded him as a threat, but was divided on whether or not to proceed with a crackdown. Eventually, as Sadr’s rhetoric heated and his militia paraded through Sadr City in what seemed like a challenge to the United States, they decided to begin to squeeze his movement. On March 29, they moved to close Sadr’s newspaper known as “al-Hawza” and arrested one of his aides on murder charges. That, combined with his steadily decreasing political prospects for success within the U.S-backed interim government, pushed Sadr to decide for armed revolt.

theguardian.com/world/2001/apr/01/internationalcrime.drugstrade

Yep, they had almost completely eradicated it by the time of the invasion. There is an article from March 2001.

And this one is a shia soldier (listed as terrorist by the US)

Thanks for the info dump. It was greatly appreciated.

Looks like about half of all the "avante guard" performances I've seen since the 70s. All they are missing are hairy naked women covered in menstrual blood, and wearing the latest in Italian fashion or decades old Seattle grunge punk ascetics.

>Shia is a good boy syria general told me so
Fucking colombians, the dumbest posters in the board.
The only terrorist attacks commited in south America were performed by shia muslims.

>jews being BTFO by Hezbollah
>"oy vey you're dumb, they are terrorists ;^)"

Con razón la nariz grande eh.

You got the second part messed up. Hezbollah captured Russian diplomats and threatened to execute them unless Russians withdrew support from certain governemnts. After the first diplomat was executed, Russia captured a Hezbollah leader, executed him and sent his remains to Hezbollah with his mutilated dick in his mouth along with a message that more commanders and their families would be executed unless the diplomats were released. 3 days later, the diplomats were dropped off near a Russian embassy.

>What's the difference?
One blows Sunnis up, one blows everyone up

>Who's less wrong?
Neither, because religion, but Shia tend to be secularized and tolerable to live around like a Mexican with a good job.

>Jews
How about the people in the subway and the steets?
>A nigger/injun accusing me of having a big nose
weak b8

Which is the one that includes the Wahabist sect? The source of all our ills.

Sunni

A fact is not a bait tho.

>what's the difference between red diarrhea and green diarrhea
>which one is less disgusting

FPBP

savage

one group think mohammeds' uncle or something inherited the magic power after he died with no MALE heir...the others think his daughter inherited the magic power after his death....but at the end of the day all of them are just the same old death cult. Wahabis, sufis, sunni, shia....should they realize their dream of making the whole world submit, there still would be war.

>Obama sends billions in secret payments to get hostages released
>Putin sends one guy back with his severed dick in his mouth

sunni's run on a convert or die basis
shia muslims dont force conversion with threats of death

their believed successors are the only reasons they want to kill eachother, and why muslims are basically 90% sunni, and 10% shia.

Shias are based and white

ibadi are best

this was an incredible red pill.

Fuck off Masoud

diarrhea is brown you sick fuck

>they don't believe in Jesus

Another point in their favor.

"You're a false religion!" said the brain-dead believer in a different false religion.

youtu.be/uQ7GvwUsJ7w

Do you have and proofs? Islam was fucking up Europe way before there were any Crusades

These are the closets religions to the oil reserves that they happen to live on. Convenient for creating conflict.

Jesus is mentioned a shit load of times in the Quran

They just don't think he was a sky daddy rape baby (which is far more logical than the Christian view of jesus)

Sunni immigrant detected. You both do that shit you have mentioned, with Saudis being the worst with the temp marriage thing.

It comes down to a successor to Muhammed, with Abu Bakr vs Ali and all that shitm it is more political than religious, not unlike the schism between Catholics and Orthodox.

From what I have read and seen, Shias are the lesser piece of shit.

no, there's plenty of people on yoututbe who do the homework between the catholic-islam connection.

but it isn't much of a stretch considering this church has a habbit of burning people who read the bible alive.

all the symbols on that skull came from the catholic church

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

You know, there are different sects of Shia and Sunni, right?

There was one sect of Shia called "Qarmatians". They were crypto-Zoroastrians that sacked and burned Mecca and destroyed the black stone.

Twelvers Shia (Iran's main religion) still have strong Zoroastrian influence due to Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra's contributions. Alawite Shia are more Gnostic though, and it has Manichee influence (what Assad is).

Sunni is variable. It used to be more lax in the Levant until Gulf Arabs spread Wahhabism to destabilize the ME. Then Salafism popped up in the Levant and all that crap. Sunnism became more concerned with Orthodoxy thanks to the retardation of Gulf Arabs.

The majority of terrorist attacks on foreign soil has come from the Sunni. The Shia stick to their own and only do proxy wars in NEIGHBORING countries for power reasons. They do not do stuff like finance terrorist attacks on foreign soils.

For example, consider how Saudi Arabia funded 9/11 hijackers and the majority of the hijackers were Saudi. Iran doesn't do this kind of crap.

That's not to say Iran is good to its own citizens... Twelvers Shia has a very defeatist, fatalist approach much like Catharism.

GOAT TIER:
Anatolian alevis & syrian alawites > sufis & bektashis

OK TIER:
Shias that doesn't live by most the of the islam(ic rules) > sunnis Shias that doesn't live by most of the islam(ic rules)

GOATFUCKER TIER:
Shias > sunnis

>Shia don't fund terrorism abroad
I call tequiya on your whole bullshit post MIDF

Quick everyone, post more!

>Who's less wrong?

Shia.

Al Qaeda, ISIS and pretty much all the terrorist dickheads are Sunni extremists.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAFSNDuQEKo

Bump

i tasted my food in my mouth

Who cares.
We shouldn't be intervening in other countries anyways, neither militarily or convertly or with money

I have posted a ripped up Koran here and stuff like that.

I'm not Muslim. Quite frankly, I'm not fond of any of the Abrahamic faiths, but I am somewhat of a nationalist for Iran. It has a complex history.

It is an interesting culture with a long history but your previous post was factually incorrect. Shia Iran funds hezbollah for example. As a consequence, I choose to view your posts with scepticism.

Both need to be glassed tbqh

Both are shit, but Shia > Sunni.

Majority of Shia live in Iran.

Sunni's are crypto-Jews

The bastard son of an ancient sand nigger versus the actual son.

Shia Muslims don't really commit acts of terrorism do they?

Hezbollah being terrorists is debated a lot, and I don't really think that they can be compared to something like al-Qaeda or IS.

Hezbollah has protected Christian minorities in Syria and fought ISIS.

Hell, Hezbollah even condemned 9/11.

Yes, they do.