Is there any real benefit to marriage?

Is there any real benefit to marriage?

No

That's why I'm a MGTOW

isn't that her father?

If you have to ask, then no, not for you

The possibility of a stable environment for raising children.

Tax benefits, being able to reduce the burden of rent by going halves.
That's about it.

girl's pretty cute desu, shame the guy looks like a trailer park tough guy

Securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

And tax breaks.

Definitely. If you marry up. If you get caught up marrying a slut then no. That's where you get broke.

not since the jews worked their best to damage the family unit for 70 years

Sup Forums's face when they realize their QT waifu has been BLACKED.com

>yfw your waifu has been BLACKED

yes

for her

>Sup Forums's face when they find out their waifu has been BLACKED (pro-tip: she enjoyed it)

>Sup Forums finds out their waifu got BLACKED

>when tyler finds out she fucked tyrone BLACKED.com

The only real benefit is you can delude yourself into thinking you aren't totally alone.

It used to provide financial security and companionship.

These days, with government money and easy payouts in divorce settlement it is more of a giant financial burden on the average male than a noble pursuit.

You are signing a marriage contract that does not disclose the fact that you as a male are likely to lose all the property and at least half the money in the divorce.

The wife can divorce you for any reason or for no reason and still get at least half of everything.

The man receives no guarantee of loyalty or punishment for merely abandoning the marriage.

With the rare exception of lonely rich women being fleeced, it is men who get fleeced in divorce. Clue them in to how bad the deal is and their may be some changes made to the laws.

Marriage denotes who owns a cunt. It is when her father gives ownership of her to her husband.
Thiugh, since cunts are no longer legally recognized as property it has lost its purpose.

>avg British poster

Tax benefits.

when I leave my wife in 5 years, I can make an attempt to sue her for any asset gained while together, I havent worked in two years, but we have netted like 300k in shit, gonna be a sweet day at court

no

No

What tax break.

its not a tax break when your wife is expensive

>i know the cock sucker behind this post

Not anymore. Women need to be re-conditioned to understand that being a dutiful wife actually includes a fucking set of duties.

plus divorce devastates families with kids, turning the kids into mostly fatherless criminal degenerates

>being able to reduce the burden of rent by going halves.

You could just live together and have kids.

I've made that mistake before. No, it's not worth it.

Being married should symbolize that the man and wife have entered a pact with each other to be faithful and raise a family together

That kind of pact, upheld voluntarily only on the honor of the people involved, no longer means anything now

No.

The scary thought of having kids out of wedlock is what pushes most couples into marriage.

Love comes into play, too, but marriage these days is mainly done out of necessity or egotism.

It's great if you plan to stay in love with your sweetheart for the rest of your lives, but those plans usually don't work out.

>.mn
Wew lad

thread, you got to force the government to recognize your property aka you bitch again or else marrying is pointless

What, mate?