Tantrum March in Sydney

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-17/why-im-marching-against-donald-trump/8184812?pfmredir=sm

>roasties, lefties and cucks having a tantrum walk in Sydney

Anyone wanna gather up and trigger some faggots over the weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-11/anzac-day-marches-cancelled-anti-terrorism-costs/8176290
whitsundaytimes.com.au/news/queenslanders-protest-trump-election-some-reason/3112812/#/0
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-17/australia-day-billboard-featuring-women-in-hijabs-taken-down/8187914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do they hope to accomplish exactly?

>sydney

fucking Australia with retarded shit again
shameful!

Quiet, whore.

>marching
>against donald trump
>in a country on the other side of the world of america

HA! take that drumpf!!!

LEAF

I swear to fucking god Melbourne and Sydney need to be nuked.

FACT, WA and QLD are the best states in the country

>BREAKING NEWS
>In an amazing turn of events President-elect Donald Trump has decided to step down from his position
>When quizzed on this bizarre move Donald Trump replied "those protests in Australia...they really got to me..I realized with all good conscious I am not the right fit for president"

>WA and QLD are the best states in the country

Sure buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Mabye when your birthday rolls around and you blow out your candles a magical fairy will make your wish come true

Wait till I get out of Melbourne first

Ta

Melbournefags need to be gassed.

Yep. Every cunt north of Cheltenham, and south of bonbeach

you've been exposed to the virus
we cant risk further contamination

Fuck you jack, I work in fnq

how about we just glass nsw and victoria

Works for me... can it wait till the runoff starts tho?

we cant turn on eachother guys, thats what (((they))) want

We need to stay united, a divided Australia is a weak Australia

runoff? what are you on about? you talking about the water?

>against Donald Trump
This isn't America, what do they think this shit is going to do? Fucking idiots.

It's not even their country ffs

Runoff, when the flood plains start to recede and the Barra move out of the billabongs and backwaters... I'm going up to fish in a month or so

QLD is full of faggots

Make sure the Muslims approve the protest first.
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-11/anzac-day-marches-cancelled-anti-terrorism-costs/8176290

>Of course, Mr Trump's domestic policies won't directly affect Australians, but organisers of the Sydney march argue it is about more than that. It's about standing with vulnerable groups across the globe to fight bigotry and division.
So it's all just virtue signalling for them as usual.

oh, obviously not. if we give the degenerates any warning they'll come up here to queensland and start creating hipster cafes. we have to do it all at once.

if anything we should do it on inauguration day, most people will be out then. the ones left probably won't have emergency supplies.

Oh well, I've got a few days then

>only 6 states to choose from
>US has 50 states

And two territories you nong

whitsundaytimes.com.au/news/queenslanders-protest-trump-election-some-reason/3112812/#/0

Apparently 100 people are going to protest in Brisbane. What pisses me off about these articles is the clickbait titles, they try to imply that these few fuckwits represent the whole state.

and the largest ones need to be nuked

honestly trump should just put an EO in place that states we don't get any military support from the US unless we move to begin contributing to military matters more. fuck this bullshit about having the army's recruitment people tell cunts that when fired upon they're supposed to surrender, we need action and we need it now.

just throw all of these commies in prison really. and isolate from china too, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Gassing doesn't work outdoors, we dont have Nazi technology.

volkswagen: gassing cunts since 1937.

Where in Australia is land the cheapest ?

In the Outback where there is literally nothing you can buy a 5 bedroom house for $50k.

whites only, sorry

fuck off

Literally nothing? Pretty sure even the outback is full these days.

Why would you want to live in a house on fire and full of death.

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

That sounds about right.

How are your building regulations? Can I build on my land as I wish in the desert or do I have to beg for approval if I want to build a bunker or a garage?

I am 100% white proven family history for 700 years

nein

This desu.

pretty sure you need council approval to build but theyre not gonna try and stop you

>Can I build on my land as I wish
nope

Lepper colony found in Sydney

yeah actually why not
I can go and get documented by antifa so they can attempt to harass me in and the mrs in my day to day life

>I am not being sarcastic

Mein Gott I thought atleast in the territories there was some colonial atmosphere left.

councils have been known to prevent farmers from knocking down trees on their own properties for "environmental reasons". trying to rezone a lot anywhere that has a population of less than 50k is probably do-able by the average bloke if they're willing to drop a few hundred bucks on drink, population of more than 50k and you have to be a chinese investor.

and the government says farmers just need to suck it up and stop killing themselves. disgusting.

haha no. we've taken the worst parts of european culture.

the only form of colonial atmosphere is that we are still a constitutional monarchy under the British Crown, but that may change soon since leaders of the two biggest political parties are in favour of us becoming a republic

>matching against trump
>in Australia
For what purpose

>in favour of us becoming a republic
I hope the majority of the Australian people still aren't. The only reason these politician cunts want a republic is so they can rewrite the constitution anyway they see fit.

woah for srs? I mean I think it's been for the best for the US to have rejected the crown, but I would think really long and hard about anybody else doing that. That could seriously undermine things and make them much worse in today's political climate.

dont worry, we wont become a republic anytime soon

for us to become a republic it has to be a public vote and 4/6 states have to have their populations be majority in favour of becoming a republic, aswell as over 50% of the population voting to be a republic.

id say we are maybe 65% in favour of staying a monarchy right now, it wont be for over a decade until a referendum happens, and when that one fails we wont see another for a long time

I just want to live alone in the middle of nowhere and be not bothered with REEEEEEEE

I would hunt down abos or roos for you

>The only reason these politician cunts want a republic is so they can rewrite the constitution anyway they see fit.

this, exactly this

Roo and crocodile meat tastes pretty good

In the future Anglosphere, I would like for us to establish trade deals for cheap roo, quark and vegemite (superior to marmite).

Emu omelette

my father told me, he did business in Australia 10 years ago and he also did business in South Africa when it was still in the good old days.

When he inspected the factory with the local supervisor they shouted at the lazy niggers:

"Nix Mandela, Mandela! Arbeit, Arbeit!"

And it was still acceptable to drink at work.

I hate this time

Your country really is just one big shitpost.

why the fuck though? can you imagine a world where even 2 people marched against an aussie PM in washington? i do not understand

They think acting as a hugbox echoe chamber in the fuckin land down under is gonna "change" something. But as with most retard leftists, they just should really loud and no one takes them seriously

>australians
>accomplish

This. I doubt the cunt has even heard of Australia yet.

Have you ever tried roo meat?

Can't say I've had one of those but I have 20 year old emu eggs in my room

Whats Bonn Germany like?

>Have you ever tried roo meat?
Not outside of jerky, but the macros look good and I like most food I've ever tried. It would be nice to make an industry out of deer season in the US, but health regulations make that difficult.

This. The only people that don't agree are just Melbourne/Syndey faggots. They're especially big faggots because anyone who lives in either of those cities are obviously being paid for by their parents or still live with their parents.
Obviously no one on this anime inspired forum has a job so that's out of the equation.

Apparently Pauline was invited to the inauguration, but she declined. I'd say she is too busy on preparing for QLD elections

Shit. Its near cologne.
The outskirts basically touch each other. Like the balls of copulating homosexuals.

Which is qutie fitting since Cologne is not also the rape capitol of Germany but also the LGBTQ capitol.

Bonn has some nice quarters but the rest is subhuman infected.

If you want to move to a city in Germany pick something in Brandenburg or Mecklenburg-Vorpommern or Saxony. Otherwise choose rural areas.

At least if you are white and not a liberal

The Australians can colonize a desert island with a few convicts and some willpower, can keep great white sharks at bay -- but can't keep two legged whales off their streets! Sad!

If you ever visit Australia make sure you try it mate. And crocodile, that is a really tender better version of chicken

Interesting, I saw pictures of Bonn and it looked really nice. I would like to visit so will remember to visit the places you listed. Yeah I am white and not a liberal

Bad Godesberg, a former diplomat quarter of Bonn, before the German capitol was moved back to Berlin, is where a 17 year old German was kicked to death by some shitskins last year but they werent charged with murder or manslaughter because the boy had a pre existing condition with his brain x)

Thats Germany for you ( drop nukes now)

>abos sitting around in the mud poking roos with sticks
>thousand years pass
>abos sitting around in the mud poking roos with their new invention
>a sharp stick
>the whities show up with a bunch of crims convicted of pinching bread and other shit
>100 years pass
>huge society with buildings and farms
>abos get jelly
>we's wuz here firs whitey gibmedat land

Local food is one of the best parts of travel, especially if you're from the US. It seems key to travel with a native because apparently most folks from the US won't touch real deal local food with a 10' pole.

Still regret not pushing for dog when I was in 'nam, even though apparently it's not all that good.

Land?

They'll settle for a case of beer

Thats fucked, how was there not outrage from the general public?

If I go to the deep south in the US I want to try all the cajun gumbo stuff. If you visited the amazon would you try food offered by the cannibal tribes?

Kangaroo's fuckin' tasty. Still not sure on croc, but maybe I just need to try it somewhere that a guy has put some thought into the dish rather than going in blind.

Now if only I could eat a cassowary. Alas.

Here is the proof whites have no culture you fucking bigot

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

btw, I wrote down your name on my racist watch list, better watch your back DYCqT3Q9

I don't know who is worse - the counter-tenor pianist or the autistic screeching abbos.

Because this is Cuckmany.

Nobody cares if a German dies or gets beaten up. Literally people dont care.

If you confront liberals with this they will get mad at you.

We are dying.

Cannibal tribes I think not; eating humans isn't very safe. But that's where having a local comes in so that they can steer you around what's good and what's not.

Like no doubt there is some damn fine deep south food out there. But without somebody who knows where to go you could easily wind up with something lackluster.

I hear croc is decent. Frog legs really do taste like slightly juicier tastier chicken -- worth it to say you've had them but nothing amazing.

Cassowary is ok Desu. They're protected tho

Isnt it sick how the audience pretends those were humans?

How fucked in the head do you have to be to not burst out in laughter?

The best croc I had was a dip that you put on biscuits, was one of the best dips I've ever had

Time to move from Germany. I'm disappointed how left wing Merkel is given she belongs to a supposed right wing Christian party

I see you've missed the faggot sunshine coast ads with mick fanny. Too late bitches

Lets make this thread interesting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

ABSOLUTELY

EQUAL
Q
U
A
L

Nah, CDU stopped to be right wing when the ex Nazis grew too old to be involved in politics.

In the 70's a CDU politican demanded to form ltierally RWDS to kill leftists elements lel

Back then in the 60s even the SPD demanded back our eastern territories.

Get the emus.

The pianist. The abos laugh because they know how fucking stupid the show was.

Melbournes finally waking up tho m8's

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-17/australia-day-billboard-featuring-women-in-hijabs-taken-down/8187914

I will need to find a local Southerner when I visit to help me find the right places to go

One thing I've always wondered in Germany, do your honor your war dead? We have huge memorials here but I guess since the nazis lost it may be a shunned thing

eat shit nigger

>FACT, WA and QLD are the best states in the country

Uh no - WA is a boomer run, criminal shithole that needs to be nuked from orbit, then cleansed with napalm.

What they don't understand is that no one actually likes Trump, he was only elected so that he can burn the USA down to the ground.

Oz is already divided

WA and QLD are old liberals (parts of NT too)

The rest are social liberals

MELBOURNE NO!

thank god they are waking up ai

They're having a march in Louisiana.

What do they think these marches hope to achieve?

I wouldn't start crowing yet mate. The article and wanker minister still word it in a way that "Australians are bad for not accepting Islam and Diversity"

Even with Sydney and Melbourne being cuck centrals, the majority of Aussie HATE muslims and don't want them here. That is clear as day.

I personally do so does my father, he always salutes war memorials when he passes by one.

I do as well and when nobody looks I do it by raising my right arm.

But there is no public event or something, nobody cares about this. Most Germans are rootless cucks, we are an exception.

And in addition to that German memorials are not centralized, every village has its own, for the very people of that village who fell in the conflict.

the church in my village had plates for the war of 1871, 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 but they were removed.