Well /pol, my countries state broadcaster is at it again. Reminder that this shit is TAX PAYER FUNDED

Well /pol, my countries state broadcaster is at it again. Reminder that this shit is TAX PAYER FUNDED

youtu.be/RkrdLO17cRE
youtu.be/MARc_FgzbRI
youtu.be/3QEtjRJnoSA

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/muslim-family-white-slaves/
twitter.com/6Crawler/status/803018582611279872
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/shashafunk
youtube.com/watch?v=aWEnqC1uPu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

once anyone says it like 'moo-slim' i know that i hate them

I tend not to mention people's appearance as it is ad hominem tier faggotry, but god fucking damn - imagine being as hideous as this girl? No wonder she has a bug up her ass

Pain is weakness leaving the body, let the agony wash over you like gentle warm waves of the ocean.

Grab hold of your anger, don't let it go. Focus it like a laser beam until you feel nothing but the void and wish nothing from others, except to hear their pathetic wailing and screaming as they beg for their mercy. Then smile as you say to them "the only mercy I can grant you is your death".

>tax payer funded
DOTR is going to be one bloody mess.

>Comments disabled
So tolerant and progressive!

>Foreigners talking about our politics again

shoo shoo

>tax payer funded
Proof of this for people who don't know your government institutions?

HAIL HYDRA

Good thing they're Canadian and Trump doesn't represent them. Fucking cucks. Sticking their fat Jew noses where they don't belong.

(((Arts)))

I'd fuck her

God, everything coming out lately is such fucking trash. It's like they're really on our side LEL

Spoken word is cancer.

It was broadcasted by the CBC, which is a tax payer funded network almost identical to the BBC in Britain.

that like ratio kek

they can get out of my country

It's our government not us. You should kill them, they are basically saber rattling and trying to instigate war.

>go to university
>write anti-CBC slogans on bathroom stalls
>enlighten the youth
>O'Leary majority incoming

>I'd fuck her

The good part is that she has no clit, so you don't have to listen to her moaning.

if it weren't so gay, a lot of people would be peacefully protesting foreign encroachment on american rights by immigrants who aren't even citizens.

I want to move to the US

Activate plan #77

I appreciate you based leafs. There was a hockey game recently that showed justin trudeau's face on the screen and the whole arena booed him. There's hope!

>nose ring
Absolutely haram

>we hydra now

Sorry, but electing an idiot globalist arab is not going to solve Canada's problem.

>i'm going to protest based on how I feel about the election not based on what actually happens because that's progressivism

>Comment disabled

madworldnews.com/muslim-family-white-slaves/

Does Canada allow Muslim to keep white slaves like the U.K.?

I wish someone would fucking kill the CBC

Hey, doesn't Canada have oil? I think it's time to bring some democracy and cut this shit out

You unleashed this Hydra, and now it's your duty to slay it, except that it's smarter than you are and twice as vicious.

stupid games, stupid prizes, you want race war-lite, here you go.

Fuck, and they always say it with a shit eating grin on their faces.

I'm seriously ready for a race war.

islamists didn't even invent any mathematics.

they were ethnic slavs, conquered by muslims who were forced to take islamic names

Take comfort in knowing that this is the best gig those three "artists" have ever had in their lifetime and that in all likelihood they live with their parents.

Just the same old SJW cliches.

During the Grey Cup football finals he had a special video announcement played on the big-screen. This came just days after he praised Castro so the whole stadium booed the shit out of him, was really nice to see.

True, but using guerilla tactics will break through the misconception most canadians have that the cbc and their government are better than the media-government subversion in the states

>spoken word artist

top kek

If it's tax funded, why nobody suing over it?

>comments disabled

brace yourselves for this propaganda

look. the politicians adopt the stance they believe the majority holds.

sjws were so loud over the passed 8 years that they believed they are the majority.
well they just got BTFO.

now they're trying to stifle the majority by saying "racists! *phobes!" but it isn't going to work. if we want the politicians to take our stance we have to be clear that this is what the majority want. they will do it if they believe it's in their best interests to adopt the stance. don't let the left discredit on false pretense

You know they play you, right?

>pic related

Because they fucking voted for it??

Fucking do it senpai

it just means unemployed welfare leech

twitter.com/6Crawler/status/803018582611279872

It was in Toronto too

You don't vote for misappropriation of state money

Not the Canadian way, friend.

We grumble about it and do nothing, until it happens again in which case we will grumble about it.

Because they know they won't win, you think the judge is going to take the side of ""literal nazis""

keywords" content="Canadian Art, CBC Arts, CBC, Canada, Art, Music, Culture, Shadiya Aidid, poet, spoken word, trump, america, american election, poetic license">

Nice tags. So that's "Canadian art" huh? Day of the rake soon.

LEL

Yur dun bud

There NEEDS to be a CBC hate general on pol

So, like Russia then.

Dude, I'm telling you liberal Canadians are 1000x worse than Hillary Clinton. They LOVE this kind of shit.

>Watch Next: Roadkill Art
Pottery

of course ramadan has always been a swedish and canadian tradition!

>liberal Canadians
Canada has some sort of French indoctrination program to produce inept liberals.

It would be great if it backfired by America deporting every single illegal immigrant to Canada, rather than their place of origin.

I can't stop laughing

You know how it is... it was -40°c last week and we're under 4 feet of snow at the moment. Nobody gets fired up about much anything in that.

why?

because these people figured out they can just get passage to a western country and get a job as a liberal shill?

pls no bully

>my biggest attribute is being non-white

Classy

i'm non-white and i positively loathe women like this because they are exactly the type that have no real dedication toward the arts or their craft.

she knows that she can bluff her way through the arts because conflicted white liberal people will make sure she is always heard and supported out of paternalist guilt.

fuck this lackadaisical zero and her "spoken word" horseshit. manipulative hack fraud. behind the affect there is no focused grinding. no work put into finely understanding her craft. not a thing like it.

it's all bullshit. it's all overly-affected bullshit.

is this a cringe you lose thread?

CUT OFF ONE HEAD AND TWO MORE REPLACE IT!

Oh Christ why. God the CBC is such a shitshow. Other then sports and the fifth estate, it's all trash.

>swamp creatures think slam poetry faggotry will make a difference

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

this kind of stuff isn't cool

They lost hockey night in Canada.That was their second biggest cash cow after taxpayers.

Maybe stuff like this is a last grasp at being at all relevant and therefore "worthy" of the gibs.

It makes me absolutely sick to watch what liberals are doing to my once great country....literally giving it away to ungrateful shitskins on a silver platter, everything my family helped to build with their blood, sweat, tears and military service. I am no longer proud to be Canadian and hate non-whites with a deep seeded passion.

Why do Muslim "women" with hijabs always look like an uncut dick head?

>That like/dislike ratio.

>seated

Here's her twitter handle.

twitter.com/shashafunk

How do I opt out of paying for the CBC

I'm interested, but not going to give the video a view

>Scribe Takes Down Trump's America

Wow thats it boys, mr Somali goat fucker took down trump's America, guess we better call it quits now

it would be one thing if they came here were grateful and thankful and showed it by say cleaning up the streets or volunteering for homeless Canadians....SOMETHING...but they come here and literally spit in our face and call us racist and tell us our country has always bee a country of immigrants and WE are invaders. Its unbelievable how cucked ALL western countries are right now. Non of us are exempt we are all being butt blasted by shitskins in our countries that out ancestors founded and built.

>Patrick de Belen's parents were harrassed by a Canadian Trump supporter so he retaliated— through words. "Orange is the new crack."

Of fuck off

Who funds and approves funding for this shit? Time to organize and shut it down. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Before the internet people mailed letters to bitch about television.

>Who funds and approves funding for this shit?

its CBC bud, its paid for by taxes

Please annex us

>volunteering for homeless Canadians
It really breaks my hear to see how many homeless there are in Toronto these days. All of them, without exception are white too. Go figure. A good percentage look like they're in their 20s too. I throw them a few bucks when I can but it feels like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound. I'm so disgusted by all of it.

Huurrrr evil racist white evil racist whitey evil racist whitey.

Hey, look at this country full of evil racist whitey! I'm going to live there around evil racist whitey then bitch about it!

he's a leb and chances are he hates mooslims more than you can possibly comprehend

My god! They taught one to talk! Send it to the moon next Canada!

>CBC
>Communist Broadcast Network

I'm reminded of this sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=aWEnqC1uPu0

Yeah isn't that the fucking meme. They spend all this fucking money importing refugees for indefinite (permanent) periods, housing and educating them, but they ignore the homeless. They do fucking nothing real to help drug or crime problems, just more gun control and refugees. They waste our money on foreigners and subsidize their shitty countries and leave us with the bill, the homelessness, and the crime. Fuck the lot of them.

Canada needs to be glassed.

rake leaf today
it is autumn tomorrow
leaf win every time

>leaf

The CBC needs to go, just fucking GO. I'm going to raise shit about this to some asshole.

>straya