Hillary on Inauguration day

What happens if Hillary rushes the stage whilst Trump is being inaugurated and puts her hand on the bible, pushing Trump out of the way.

Will she then be the president? If so I can't wait for leftists demanding Hillary rush the stage. #YAASRUSHQUEEN2017

Pence would taze her

that's not even a dumber plot than the other coups they've tried so far, so I'm surprised the idea hasn't been seriously floated by cnn already

Great idea

MADAME

In all seriousness, if she tried this, would security take her down?

I'm not so sure Hillary has the energy to even shamble on stage unassisted, let alone bum rush it through crowds of people.

Drumpf literally just posted a video on Facebook begging people to attend his inauguration.

Yes, trump will be surrounded by the secret service, and I don't think she could sprint 5 feet without collapsing due to her poor health

The only place she'll be rushing to is a hospital. Poor, frail, old woman.

>whilst

>trashed

Is this going to be Trumps first time touching a Bible?

>tfw Hillary has been pumped full of steroids and spent the past 2 months training sprinting and conditioning for inauguration day

It is a variant of 'while'. We all know English isn't your first language, Pierre.

No, she's going to be wearing purple too because of child molestation

what the fuck is the second book on the bible?
Is that a fucking Quran?

Listen Aussie, life might be a fucking cartoon down there but that's not the case up here.

No its his own book 'Memoirs of My Father'

This fucking thread again?
Sage goes in all fields.

You think it works like the end of Johnny English, where Mr Bean swings into the bad guy as he's about to be crowned King and the crown lands on him instead, granting him royal status?

First time this thread has been posted CTR

I've never seen the ending of that movie but yes that is the premise I am basing Hillary's last hope on

I imagine anyone seen rushing the stage will be detained and possibly shot.

Hillary pulls a Kanye West!
>I doubt she can "rush" anything with her stage 4 AIDS.

>Hilary rushes the stage...

>...4 AIDS

lol rushing the stage?

bitches worst villan was fucking stairs you expect her to rush?

Be suspicious of ramps leading to the stage as it may mean Hillary has insiders

>Hillary runs at the stage
> runs

Lost.

>Reply
#NotHowItWorks

#YouAreAFaggot

#TrumpWon

#GetOverIt

The Secret Service would dogpile her. It's their job.

Considering the rumors of how badly she's treated SS agents in the past, there may be some payback in that dogpile.

If the Bible didn't burst into flame when Bill Clinton put his hand on it, Trump is safe.

>>Will she then be the president?
yes australia, it's like a competition to get to the bible, then you instantly become the office holder

thankfully no one has tried it in a while

>This one weird trick will let anyone be president

The SS is on the president elects side so whoever gets elected definitely has a big advantage

Sounds like a great buzzfeed article title

>What happens if Hillary rushes the stage whilst Trump is being inaugurated and puts her hand on the bible, pushing Trump out of the way
this is actually how all of our first presidents were decided back in the day. Instead of taking months to travel and count votes they just held a simple footrace

Things got a little out of hand over time, culminating in Alexander Hamilton shall not infringing Aaron Burr. That was the end of that.