China

China is collapsing.

China is on the verge of imPLOsion!

Let me tell you something about China.

China has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.

Lemme tell you something else about China. The history of China is violent ASS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese people got slaughtered or starved to death. Every single time a Chinese dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the Chinese population was always the biggest in the world. In the history of mankind, more Chinese people died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.

Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history. Those thousands of years were chaotic and fragmented as fuck. China has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say...

China is on its last legs.

China is so damn close to collapsing.

But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?

Answer: Chinese people know better than anyone the nature of China. The nature of China is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again. But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in China's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example. The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive. The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/13/505991/China-Russia-joint-ventures-South-Korea-US-THAAD
geo.tv/latest/125224-Russia-China-Pakistan-agree-on-delisting-Afghans-from-UN-sanctions-list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_natural_disasters_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_Chúc_massacre
sunray22b.net/jews_in_china.htm
uk.reuters.com/article/us-davos-meeting-china-idUKKBN151006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The PRC's golden age has already passed. China's collapse is inevitable. But Chinese people are so afraid of the inevitable chaos and suffering that they're willing to prop up the dying beast that is the PRC and are willing to tolerate all the bullshit that their government feeds them in order to prevent China's destiny of collapsing from coming to fruition. Chinese nationalism is like the duct tape that's preventing the shitty broken-down PRC machine from falling apart. China is desperate, but fortunately (for them), the Chinese people are blinded by nationalism.

But it's futile...

Everyone whose specialty lies in China knows that China's time is up. Every political scientist knows that China's time is up. Trump knows it. Putin knows it. Every single foreigner that works or makes money in China knows it. Trust me, I know China, and I know that China's time is up. I know that Chinese people are in for a world of suffering. China is the most predictable country in the entire world. China has one of the longest histories in the world, but its entire history is a repeating cycle, going through the same things, making the same mistakes, again.. and again.. and again.

Those who KNOW, already KNOW.

Why do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS? Desperation.

Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years? Preparation.

Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?

Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?

Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?

China is RIP.

The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Why do Viets hate the chinks?

They tried to invade after the U.S. had had enough. Didn't work out too well for them either.

Oh

So what's the time frame for this happening? And what will start it?

Proximity.

Has China, in its illustrious history won a war against a foreign power? Anything that could be considered peer to peer, although we know none are really peers to the magnificent China.

Soon.

Trump's trade war will start it. Everything starts because of money.

Good, let it needs to happen. China has no place as an economic super power.
The fall of China is good for the US and Japan.

>83 dynasties

thank you I was looking for the number earlier today but didn't know what to look up. The word dynasty completely slipped my mind. Also I have spent very little time studying China but probably moreso than a good portion of Sup Forums (because China is very overlooked by nearly everyone) and had an idea of how chaotic it was but had no idea it was this bad. Very nice post

Also a few things that may be of note

>Russia, China agree on THAAD 'countermeasures'
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/01/13/505991/China-Russia-joint-ventures-South-Korea-US-THAAD

>Russia, China, Pakistan agree on delisting Afghans from UN sanctions list
geo.tv/latest/125224-Russia-China-Pakistan-agree-on-delisting-Afghans-from-UN-sanctions-list

But all the comic-book-villain-level atrocities like organ trade, forced sterilizations, the mindbogling levels of corruption... does this count for nothing?

Dont listen (((him)))

If you're learning Mandarin. Stop.

If you're planning on living in China. Don't.

If you have investments in China. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in China. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in China. Don't.

You guys have no fucking idea how close China is to collapse. Trump has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. China is done for. Trust me. China will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as Trump starts putting some pressure on them. And by 2018, the PRC will be no more. The PRC will implode. China will collapse. China will be balkanized. China will be a chaotic wasteland where a huge chunk of the population will starve to death. China is finished. If you live on the West Coast, you can expect a huge flood of Chinese refugees in the coming years. China is RIP. Mark my words.

Rarely. China was only good at overwhelming and absorbing neighboring tribal folks, but they got their ass kicked all the time by nomadic horse archers. China is pound-for-pound one of the worst fighting nations in history considering its massive population, resources and technological advantage.

There's a reason why for the past ten years, political scientists have been forecasting the revival of Japan as the leading power in Asia.

Those who know, know.

China is RIP.

Forgot to quote. Russia and China at least appear to be on normal terms as of right now, but I hope Russia gets reluctant by China's war threats

Nigger Europe's history by itself is fucking bloody and in the last 100 years we BTFO'd ourselves so badly that we didn't fucking dare to wage a war in western Europe until a century later.

>Take 'em out

Isn't China cracking down even more to prevent people from getting money out of China right now?

>china
>collapse

nice fake jewsnews, josh.

You jungle viets are some tough sons of bitches. Much respect, not even China could subjugate you guys.

Nigger, that's nothing compared to the entire history of China.

>Trust me, I know China,
Don's shitposting on Sup Forums

You realize that same can be said about your country?
1. Erdogan will try to go full on sultanate
2. Erdogan will leave NATO after throwing a hissyfit
3. Turkey will plunge into civil war
4. War will spill over into Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia etc.
5. Russia and EU will have to interviene for their own sake.
6. Christmas will be celebrated in the newly re-consecrated Hagia Sophia

It's gonna happen. You better get ready for it.

>oh look another american delusion
I would've believe any word of these if it had at least one source.

OP is right, you know?

(a fucking) leaf here. Preparing for the collapse of JEWSA as we speak.

cool

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ get to treehouse before it's too LATE ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

tfw I'll get to safely watch all this shit from the comfy hills of Atlantic Canada.

Don't forget the recession china's econmy has already entered.

And before any claims 'muh 7% growth rate' - bullshit! Chinas real GDP is more between 0% and 1%.

>The history of China is violent ASS FUCK
Sounds sexy user

China is a large chunk of land,
And I just counted the last 200 years of European history. Do you want me to narrate 5000 years of wars in Europe? Fuck, that includes EVERY war in the history of Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ancient Greece, The Two Roman Empires, Byzantines, Dacians, Vikings and a fucking endless clusterfuck of other equally relevant countries, including the Ottoman Empire because we spent literally more than two thousand years removing kebab.
We've been beating the shit out of each other for years only to look at Africa, America and Asia every now and then and beat the shit out of them too. According to your standards we should be murderous savages by now, yet most yuros are pretty chill and it's still one of the safest places to live in the entire world.
>inb4 >was
It's like when blacks cry about "muh slavery".
Everybody did it, everybody does it, everybody will do it again whenever they begin to starve and get mad.

I figure the people are going to riot/protest about the poisionous air quality before anything.

So China is the Russia of Asia?

Glad someone else thought that

Why do you think that China's upper class is buying houses overseas? They're getting ready to get the fuck outta Dodge because the Chinese collapse is coming soon. Even Xi Jinping has a house in Tasmania or New Zealand or whatever.

Where ya at by?

>But the process is extremely painful
It's a big country.

china has been trying to invade indochina for 2k+ years

they are. 2013 there were 150.000 (sic!) mass protests in china.

Most got hammered down.

The political situation in China has severely deteriorated since Jiang Zemin started the Falun Gong genocide in 1999.

>China population is so fucking skewed there's only one woman left
>Too rigid in their mindset to apply artificial wombs
>They just make the last Chinese woman a veritable sperm balloon
>Barely able to move about, all she does is suck at her own breasts and sleep
>Once every few months she has an orgasm as a litter of daughters slops out of her crotch
>Outside her carefully maintained terrarium of gold, jade and quartz, China is slowly crushed under a sea of aerial pollution
>Most of the Red Army is malnourished, myopic, and poisoned by their shitty diet
>One day, the bloated baby factory looks out the window and sees a flag fluttering closer and closer
>It's the Stars and Stripes
>She giggles at it, so pretty
>Her second chin wobbles with glee when she sees the man carrying it with pride
>His golden hair glimmers with the light of Elpis itself as his very presence returns the surrounding land to a time before the Chinese came into existence
>A Chinese soldier charges him
>The last Chinese soldier
>He's stumpy as fuck, with glasses thicker than the average stormfag's skull
>The golden-haired man thrusts his palm into the soldier's chest
>In an instant, one of the baby-batter-bloated blimp's firstborn sons has his entire rib cage shattered as his body hits the ground
>She squeals with delight at his voice
>"BIG LADY, LET'S MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!"
>An orgasm strikes as she floats into the air, carried aloft to the Land of Freedom by her most well-endowed daughters

Literally all Asians hate the Chinks.

the thing about china is so fucking corrupt they dont care about the people, their government is jews on fucking steroids anything to destroy the world or cause a collapse for more profit, but how ever they provide us with electronics and most of the shit that we own the thing is the corruption is to keep this going i dont get it who made china do this in the first place

Viets rekt them after they rekt the US
Pretty badass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_natural_disasters_by_death_toll

does anyone know i keep asking this question, who made china do this, what is the cause of these factories?

For you

Nice

Every fucking year everyone says "China is a huge bubble that's going to imminently collapse, here's X Y and Z reason why!" and it never fucking happens

>China is finished this time, says increasingly nervous American for the 14,341th time

this, but it's not just Americans who constantly are predicting China's collapse. Niall Ferguson, Marc Faber etc constantly do it

>wall of text
>aggressively ignorant
>capitalization
>cursing
>redditspacing
>vaguely accurate in theme but wildly inaccurate in detail
>no logic or argument
I think the shills are moving to a strategy of deliberately writing badly and hoping to be mistaken for us, to make us look bad. They have already done so before of course but I seem to be seeing more.

automation is fucking them over big time since manufacturing is literally the ONLY thing the majority have going for them over there. Add in Trump tariffs and they're toast before the end of the decade.

Suppression + complete disregard for human life = massive worldwide chaos. This will be what sets the shitstorm off that we've talked about for years.

Europe is so peaceful now bc it was cucked to oblivion during the Cold War. USA and Russia made the world their bitches, and after Russia fell off, USA cucked the planet. No european power will ever try anything big as long as big daddy USA is there to push their shit in. Even a European Union is a joke because European countries will never have the unity the states have.

>excludes the (up to) 200,000,000 deaths from the Black Death migration associated with the Mongol expansion
Also WWI's numbers don't add up.

Because it is hard to say when exactly a rope that is constantly strechted tighter finaly will snap.
And China has been strechtched increasingly tight every day.

Relevant pasta

>its another episode of butthurt Vietkong on a proxy posting about the muh China collapse myth again
Viets backstabbed China and invaded Chinas strategic ally so China attack Vietnam gone rogue instead and used that as an excuse to train its troops, circulating trough multiple units without battle experience, walzed down everything north of Hanoi and cleared the way for an easy invasion to its heart, before they simply turned back to their own borders, similar to the Sino Indian war.
Vietkongs are are as delusional about it as about the U.S. war and claim more casualtities on Chinese side than China even deployed and actually only weak Vietnamese woman fought and died in the North so it doesn't count and actually China fled the superior Vietnamese army in the end even when no one actually followed them on their return.

She can come live with me

>Because it is hard to say when exactly a rope that is constantly strechted tighter finaly will snap.
I'd say at least 5-10 years. They're literally in their late 90's now. Once it explodes I doubt the government can stand it.

Khmer Rouge fucking committed massacres against Vietnamese people, you brainwashed delusional lowlife chink:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_Chúc_massacre

Get the fuck back to China and choke on the smoke, little bitch. Remember to cannibalize some other chinks too:

What should I I short sell to make a few shekels? Currency? Chinese stock? Chink based ETF's?

people have been saying this since the 80s and it still hasnt happened

Im gonna bump Anons question because it looks like its been Memory Holed out of existence.

Turkey won't leave NATO. It is free defense and they surely know that they don't ever have to contribute shit. If they so they are fucking stupid.

>200 million

>using the highest estimate

You sneaky Moorish rapebaby, shame on you.

>Chinese collapse
>there will be a modern-day three kingdoms period in our lifetime
It's going to be fucking metal, like Syria/Ukraine x100

Remember pol is always right
sunray22b.net/jews_in_china.htm

Yup, years of counting construction of empty cities towards gdp is coming to an end. The gig is up, the world knows what bullshit they have been up to.

you are a moron

Put "history of china" into anything

The cycle does not stop

The CCP has lost the Mandate of Heaven

That will just be an excuse for more economic migrants. The globalists finally get a chance to mix up the asians

no he isnt wrong china cant work for shit they work off pure work, now if they removed currency and become a cashless society it would work perfectly fine but china is super jewish

I have said this for a while. Automation will take over before they can earn the fruits of an industrial revolution. This will leave them forever on the fringe as automated production moves back closer to the buyer. The only way to reduce costs now is reducing shipping, which means China is soon to be lost to the US and European markets

Does this mean that bitcoin is really going to the moon this time??

>China will collapse ANY DEACDE NOW
>says increasingly nervous neo-con CIA agent for the 7th time this year
Stop creaming your pants about turning China into another Japan/Korea/Iraq-style puppet state. It's not going to happen.

CHINESE PRESIDENT TO DEFEND GLOBALIZATION IN DAVOS
uk.reuters.com/article/us-davos-meeting-china-idUKKBN151006

FUCKING DIPSHIT CHINKS
JEWS OF THE ORIENTS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

I didn't know Gordon Chang browsed Sup Forums.

They do it to become more powerful. You're being memed hard by both the globalists and the nationalists - this is what most Sup Forumstards don't get. China is only using manufacturing as a tool to become more powerful. Once low-level manufacturing dries up, they /will/ move to high tech R&D and manufacturing while the low level shit moves to Southeast Asia. I have no idea why Americans are fixated on shitty manufacturing jobs. China is phasing them out and Trump is stuck in 2005.

China is in it for the Chinese alone like the Germans and Japs were, look up the "Century of Humiliation", it's like an actual /r9k/ uprising of people who are pissed at getting the shaft for the past 200 years when, according to their history, they deserve better.

The Chinese aren't with the Jews, they aren't with the globalists. They are nationalists who fight for China only. They are nobody's friend.

it won't be a puppet state. It'll be a bloodbath beyond anything any living person has seen. There is no concept of empathy in chinese culture. They don't care if people live or die. When the manufacturing gibs stop coming and the regime collapses you'll literally have tens of millions of deaths.

the thing about automation is its too late for its time we should still be working human wise but really all countries are collapsing and technology is behind its time. The jews want a (((new world order))) to remake the world really we can work off profits if we can colonize the moon and then make shit over there and keep going keep fighting we can do it, but jews have to work off profit and other shit is blocking us we cant kill humanity we are a fucked up race thats weird and crazy.

It's a neo-con/neo-liberal democratic fantasy to turn China into a puppet state of NATo, defense ministries in Europe, the CIA, MI6 and the DOD have been dreaming about it for decades. It's one of the last big countries not controlled by ((them)). It won't happen though.

See this is the typical delusional Vietkong monkey who posts you regular MUH CHYNA COLLAPSE!!!!! and MUH CHYNA DECLARES WAR ON U.S.A!!!! shitposts.

They massacre some 100.000 civilians and cause famine because of some random raid on food storages near the border with not even near 1% of those casualities, but no actually they where the moraly superior good guys.

Wars in Europe have always mostly been gentlemans fights, the two world wars were when we really really hated each other but seriously do you call standing in a straight line taking turns shooting a war?

Another point: as sneaky and devious as the Chinese are, they are building a world class education system and will be in a better position to develop cutting edge tech than the US is in the future. We rely on immigrants from Asia to keep us competitive because most kids in America want to be the businessman or investment banker and just do meaningless shit that doesn't contribute anything meaningful to our GDP.

Seriously, most of you are probably wagecucks who complain about the country being shit while you don't do jackshit yourself. This is why we get our asses kicked by China.

I would put money down to say everything you're saying is completely unfounded conjectures.

I can't wait for their population to get thinned out. I don't want chinks coming to America though

>neo-con CIA agent for the 7th time this year
They are buttblasted Viets. These jungle niggers do it for free. And its probably the 7th time today.

> 100.000 civilians and cause famine
Citation very fucking needed, chink. I'm not the delusional twat running his shitty mouth without providing a single link.

In any case, stray chinks should get the fuck back to China and choke on the smog. Why talk shit about the West when you've gone there to escape your hellish homeland?

Im glad you recognize your heir.

They're not capable of anything except manufacturing. R and D in china means stealing designs from the west.

Any service jobs a chink can do are already automated or on the way to automation (call centers, simple IT). That leaves the creative economy which isn't fit for asians for obvious reason.

Look at value of Turkish Lira and Brasilian Peso at last 3 month. Insane.

Yeah, I suppose they're butt-blasted too by China's growing power. It's amazing how some Americans who wanted to genocide the VC twenty years ago now want to give them billions in advanced American weaponry to try and stop the only country that threatens American naval power.

That graph looks like my dick when I see Anzu

And they're still around, and the Romans are nobody

Like the Phoenix, dies and, from the ashes, is reborn anew

Because the Chinese are the niggers of Asia

I'd say there were more violent wars than "gentlemans fights"
30 years war was basically genocide
Napoleon was no saint
The German peasant rebellion was struck down hard

There's a reason nobody takes China, or any Asian country, seriously in world politics.

> by China's growing power
Another delusional chink. Vietnam has always despised chinks, you ignorant twat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_quốc_sơn_hà
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Ngô_đại_cáo

Pathetic brainwashed chinks.

Nobody knows what the German peasant rebellion is only that we kicked your Hun ass twice!