Atlanta isnt a shitho-

Atlanta isnt a shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XO4luf3PRC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atlanta is a horrible city. Watching dumbass leftists who wouldn't be caught dead in the south outside of their all white gated communities act like Atlanta is some kind of glorious thriving city of wonders has been the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

Did somebody try to claim this town isn't a massive disaster?

most cities suck

Nobody is every going to pretend it's not a shithole.

t. techfag

Looks like Detroit

When John Lewis attacked Trump, Trump responded by joking that he should maybe spend his efforts cleaning up his district. Then the media came out in lock step saying that Atlanta (in his district) is the greatest city ever created.

This is how Trump will solve crime and problems in the inner city. He just has to say it's bad, then all of the liberals will come out of the woodwork saying how great things are, how it isn't like a warzone, and there aren't drug problems.

Oh it was awful working in ATL today. MLKangz day celebrations and emails spamming my shit. Niggers all pouting about work even tho MLK is literally only individual to be awarded a federal holiday in US history. It's all a fucking joke OP

Fuck you joe business isn't a real major

Wtf is up with those trees.

This is a video game screenshot right...

Atlanta is a complicated city. It has pockets of shit and pockets of extreme wealth. Some parts of the 5th district are actually really wealthy. Like several million dollar homes in a city where you can buy a home for about 100k.

midtown reporting in

Who the hell ever said Atlanta wasn't a shit hole? I've been through it twice.

10/10 for cheap spinning rims
2/10 for civilization and white people

That's your fault for going to school in the center of the city. Have fun getting shot on your way to a final. There are nicer parts.

Google maps.

the whistles go WOOO
-Bubb Rubb

John Lewis has goddamn murals in his district?

I dislike this coon more and more as time goes on.

>. Then the media came out in lock step saying that Atlanta (in his district) is the greatest city ever created.
is this the same Atlanta that hasrates of AIDs as high as some of the worst countries in Africa?

Holy fuck, Google Earth is 3d now.

Check out Tokyo.

youtube.com/watch?v=XO4luf3PRC4
F

YAAAS QUEEN

Same goes for those Chicago leftists. Shit fucking annoys me.

>t. guy from 2014

We should burn it down again.