Why Americans speaks English better than British? Is that because multiculturality makes a better society?

Why Americans speaks English better than British? Is that because multiculturality makes a better society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgBJOiLaQSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't

is called american, not english

/thread

LMAO, they don't.

Ebonics is not English, Maliq.

Britain is an irrelevant bog laden isle. They ferment in their compacted filth.

America is the temperate region of an entire continent.

pemis lol

No. Ancient English remained isolated in the Appalachian mountains in the ancestors of British colonists

Think you are refering to some of the sluggish accents in England. Personally i like them.

Ancient English doesn't sound like modern fucking English.

Glorious english youtube.com/watch?v=wgBJOiLaQSc

Shut the fuck up Skwisgar

That's a bit like saying a gold-plated objects looks better than a real gold object.

Because in the late 1700s the Brits thought it would be a good idea to copy the aristocracy of GB and stop using their noses while speaking hence the annoying nasally accent that makes no sense.

American English is closest to the way it actually should sound.

I was born and raised in London and went to good schools, so thankfully I don't have a ghastly northern or chav accent.

Foreigners always say to me "you actually speak English, I can understand you".

I agree with OP, most of the country can't speak (or write) English, which is lamentable. It's hardly going to get better either with the Islamic invasion already irreversible.

They*

True. It's not fair to the plate (England)

What is the worst accent of the english language?

American black or Scottish?

Some Americans speak really good English. You can watch ABC world news tonight if you want to hear proof of that. Most don't though.

>American black
>English

>OI M8 THEY Don'T COR BLIMEY GUVNAH

You people need captions

this

We also agree that they don't.

This. Kind of the same thing, but across the pond. I learned proper (American) English and have been called snobby since I am well read and went to good schools.

When it comes to UK English, anything that has been made for tv or movies that caters to a UK audience, in recent years, I sometimes have to put the subtitles on. It doesn't help that it seems like 40% of modern English is slang (chav, I know, but it is seeping into mainstream from my perspective). Older English movies such as Zulu, I have no problem with.