Trump is stumped

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/11/michael-shannon-is-on-an-anti-trump-rage-tour.html
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will they learn

Drumpf BTFO how will he ever recover?

The only sad part was seeing the Hacksaw Ridge actor in that.

I imagine how Mel felt and I feel great sorrow. I'd imagine it is the same feeling a father gets when he learns his son is gay.

Drumph BTFO by (((important))) celebrities

((( Huffington Post )))
((( Celebrities )))

mcconaughey why

Millionaire celebrities living in gated mansions with housemaids, assistants, and butlers telling the 95 million people left out of work that they will survive.
Bravo.

STFU, Trump isn't a damn white walker. you don't need to survive anything.

What is it? Scared to have someone with morals in office faggy degenerate?

Michael Shannon is in the video too.

I believe the Jews are just paying them to do this.

>When will they learn

when china finishes its state sponcered china-hollywood land and start pumping out multi billion dollar movies to dominate the international market and all of a sudden western celebrities find themselves unemployed.

wtf I hate Trump now

Nigger faggot

on a non ironic note

It's really fucking sad to see how far the media has taken Trump winning. They've willingly and knowingly portrayed some loud mouth New Yorker as Hitler reincarnate who is going to end the United States as we know it.

Even worse, they've perpetuated the idea that it is ok to hate and even harm innocent people who supported the guy.

It's really sickening and I hope folks are held accountable.

they'll still hire american actors for at least a generation like they do with football players. so maybe these actors will make pro china videos instead

I saw that singing...

A mixer with stones in it make better sound than those hacks.

I'm willing to bet at least 1/3 of those people didn't know the video would be used for political purposes.

Micheal Shannon is a known maximum overcuck.
vulture.com/2016/11/michael-shannon-is-on-an-anti-trump-rage-tour.html

>they all have to read the lyrics
Fucking pathetic.

kek no they won't. They will off themselves

Stop being racist.

>TFW modern leftists are like kindergartners

>they literally think trump is a danger to their survival
Taking "I feel unsafe" to a whole new level. Leftism is a mental illness.

Yeah that or Hollywood is the jews' pathway into East Asia.

>tfw no frogfu

>tfw an innocent, good girl acts like a sjw because nu-males have ruined society and I'm not even that mad even though they cancel out my vote

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Sup Forums sings when?

Celebrities are the most ignorant and out of touch with reality people on the planet. They should not be allowed to voice their political opinions publicly because retards are way too easy to sway.

Aren't these faggots supposed to be in Canada already? I'm sure their bullshit would be more popular in Leaf Land anyways.

The more I think about it, the more it rings true.

>gotta have time-out and recess (safe-spaces) to keep them from having a mental breakdown
>not allowed to use mean language (trigger warnings)
>can't do hard stuff like STEM, gotta fingerpaint (degenerate art) and play pretend (acting) instrad

Celebrities will say literally anything if you offer them enough money, what a surprise

I knew there was a reason I hated that faggot Mathew McCocknagay.

>bunch of b-list has been actors desperate for attention bash Drumpf to please their liberal jewish masters in hollywood with hopes that they will get more work

And they need to be disciplined.

I still don't understand what the fuck a celebrity is supposed to be

You really think they believe in anything they are saying? All they care is that it's something that will get more people to pay attention to them.

>millionaire Hollywood celebrities singing 'I Will Survive' before going back to their Beverly hills mansions

top fucking kek that's legitimately the funniest thing I've heard in a while its so ridiculous. Who the fuck do these people think they are

Wait, these are supposed to be actors and they don't even have the enthusiasm to at least sing the lyrics? Low energy.

Here's a quick way to always be pleasantly surprised by hollywood celebs. Just assume they are all jewish liberals. Than if you find out later that they aren't one of those you will have a new found respect for them!

>Emma Stone
>The guy that was in Sahara, aka poor man's Brendan Frasier

My 'do not buy' list is getting too long to remember.

Mel hated Trump, but I'm pretty sure he hated Hillary a lot more.

Did she just step out of the shower?

The sheer level of arrogance of celebrities in America is mind blowing. Do they really think that people who would otherwise support a political candidate will stop and say "I better weigh in on what Robert Downey Jr has to say"? You make a living doing the adult equivalent of pulling faces in the mirror. The average person on the street working a real job has a more valid opinion than these spoiled narcissists.

How will he ever recover? Everyone is now rallied against him!

Yeah it's sad but when you think about it, (((they))) have been planning this for so many years. This militant leftism has been taught in all the academia that if someone even looks like a racist, you're perfectly fine in fighting them, because "you're fighting for the good cause, the cause of justice"

Combine that with this new special snowflake generation obsessed with Twitter and FB likes and you're pretty much adding a ton of shit tinder to an already burning shit fire.

Names of all of them in it please? I'm don't even care about the political angle, I just don't want to hear that song butchered. I used to sing that on the swings in elementary school.

Imagine if anyone did this when Obongo was elected, they'd never work again.

Michael Shannon is a cunt

The entertainment industry/Hollywood had made it so that I can't enjoy a good movie anymore. I think about the obvious agenda a movie is pushing or the actor who goes out of their way to shill for some fashionable cause that they have no clue about and/or making like the rest of America is some real life Deliverance set. If we could get a nice sustained boycott of Hollywood, they'd shut their mouths real quick.

(((celebrities)))

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Where is the video

>mcconaughey why

yep, he disappointed me, being from texas and all.

not a bad idea desu

that's partly why these actors have been shitting themselves. with china buying up the studios, they hope to retain employment by sticking it to anti-china trump. they're also brain dead leftists who've never worked a hard day in their lives.

Mexicans

bold challenge, are they trying to die?

soon...

PUMP A PRUM

Chance of Recovery from this HARD BTFO-ing?
HuffPo say 8%

Say it with me
Madame President

#glsssceiling2016
#thisiswhatwunminglookslike

i want to FUCK Emma Stone

Still won't ruin True Detective for me.

>Michael Shannon

He criticized Trump and the wall, but I'm not sure how much of that was genuine vs. if he is just trying to play nice to get back on everyone's good side.

Clearly he still hates liberal though, as evidenced by his expression during Streep's speech. Vaughn's was the best though.

Might as well make these celebrity anti trump videos every single day at this point.

what is fucking wrong with canada?
you want ww3 war mongering pedo enbaler who to rule over us but also want a dainty limp wristed prime minister who wants to turn your country into chinastan? are you not the most sinister people on earth?

literally who x 4

How did you not figure out he was a lefty after being in Dallas AIDS Club?

DRUMPFIES ETERNALLY BTFO AHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAH HOLY SHIT

Yes, they really do feel that their ideas and opinions are profoundly insightful gifts of wisdom they're bestowing upon us.

That's what happens to someone's self-image when they're obscenely rich and exist entirely in a bubble were they're practically worshipped by everyone they interact with over the course of the day.

The video is directed by a Jew.

its a shame. i liked some of the actors here.

That like-dislike ratio. kek.

WOW oh wow I really care what a bunch of celebs who live in big fucking mansions and wipe their asses with $1 bills have to say. NOPE!

As a rural individual you and your celebs and MSM can go fuck themselves! The hard workers and lower classes had enough and want freedom not fucking welfare and you can keep your fucking political correctness!