Mike Enoch's first tweet since the news about his Kike wife broke

Mike Enoch's first tweet since the news about his Kike wife broke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hcUcGxtrbRE
archive.fo/hVx8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a coincidence.

No, but my respect for you sure is.

it's not a conspiracy dude, he's just a beta who has a liberal family and married a jewess, regretted it, and vented is impotent rage online

I'll miss him on the podcasts but anglin is replacing him, and to be honest anglin is a real nigga so

I wish Enoch would go back to Tel Aviv and stop shitposting here.

Who?

Good.
But honestly he needs to come totally clean, do an AMA or some shit. Then he needs to lay low for a few months. Just because he GOYED.COM some marxist kike doesn't mean he's not a useful ally to have.

Daily reminder the fatfuck made fun of fat people on air pretending he was /fit/ : youtu.be/hcUcGxtrbRE

where can I listen to old TDS....I'm interested to hear what he had to say and how he said it now. They besmirch the name of the good Dr. Pierce if they are an actual jew plant

You can see it in his eyes.

No one fucking cares.

That is what Imhotep said too.

That's not Enoch dude.

He sold out to the Salon. Its over m8

archive.fo/hVx8k

Thats not Enoch but it was still the same person he was mocking

Jahans was right all along

The interviews with Vice and Gawker are fun to listen to.

Enoch is a very good debater.

I will miss him, despite Sup Forums kiddies crying about him.

Marrying a Jew and red pilling her should be the ultimate goals.

I don't know really who this nigger is but it seems like all this shit is divide and conquer nonsense. We have plenty of enemies as it is.

Jewtube
I'm listening to a random old episode:
The Daily Shoah #114: J.E.W.s Always Lie 12/06/16

and Bulbasaur talks about how he and Mike's wives both come from backgrounds where you would expect them to be pozed (English literature and theater backgrounds) but claims they aren't