Now that Trump will put a tariff on European and Japanese cars...

Now that Trump will put a tariff on European and Japanese cars, how does Sup Forums feel about driving American cars built by Bubba and Tyrone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mAMgESXaxoA
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
obdautodoctor.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bubba and Tyrone

Worst shitposting bait thread I've ever seen. Everybody knows niggers don't work.

>tfw we already moved our car factories to America to take advantage of that cheap nigger labor

>black people working
wew lad

LoL

Only white people have to work in muh America.

The niggers and cockroaches be on welfare my Turkish nazi buddy

german cars are the most expensive to maintain and unreliable vehicles on the american market today

anyone who can afford a german car and its maintenance costs will not care about this

I drive a 26 year old jeep on its first motor rhey will never build vehicles like they used to

This
I live in SC where BMW has all kinds of infrastructure. I welcome more encouragement for things like this.

This is how tariffs are supposed to be used.

>niggers working when they can sit on their asses and collect welfare.
Lmao. We are slaves to support the worthless fuckers through taxation.

Nice trips demon.

Exactly.

/thread

Germanistan BTFO

well OP?

BMW will probably look for a way out desu
VW are unsatisfied with their plant too and there is the lawsuit issue
The German carmakers are all over the Chinese market anyways

We should be tariffing everyone that does it against us, desu. Have a "mirror" trade policy.

>European
Yes. This is a tax on "rich" folks who buy import Mercs and BMWs.

>and Japanese
No. Camrys, Corollas, and Civics are all made in USA. I'm not going to buy Ford and Chevy trash.

This is a decent policy. I think he will ultimately lower the tariff to maybe 5-10% thought.

>Bubba and Tyrone
>working

Any response for Ford/Chrysler etc?

Well?
youtu.be/mAMgESXaxoA

One of the reasons they built here was because of huge tax breaks they received from the state.
A lot of retard were against this until they actually built it and Spartenburg's economy fucking EXPLODED around it.

I could see them getting even better deals with the state if they want to build another. We got more than our money's worth last time.

Nah I think european factories will be ok. Its EU+China vs the US. They lose economically.

Why cant Canadians post like this?

>GM propaganda

not falling for that again

german car drivers in america are literally the worst

Honestly, I will never afford a new car anyways so it doesn't matter.

I drive a supercharged American V8, fine with me.

Tariffing every country America trades with might not be so great.

Im always amazed at how low the safety standards seem to be in american factories.

fp=bp

Unions

What about that seemed unsafe?...

>douchebags
>trust fund kids
>driving daddies car

No one is carrying a gun.

You're joking

Why not? They're taxing our products in the same way. How come it's only a bad idea when we do it back?

i will drive my american ride with pride

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

I work in a car plant, and none of that would fly on the floor here.
>no safety shoes
>shorts?
>no safety glasses
>no bump caps

I'm in the US btw.

bring back american muscle! these 'sleek' designs are fuckin Gaaaayyyy

I find the lack of steel toed shoes disturbing.

Also over here companies will provide clothes which is nice as a worker and also makes sure no one has metallic buttons or buckles that can scratch paint. (kind of a big deal in the car industry)

this was posted last night in the wee hours of the night when nobody but Europeans was woke

nothing but germans pissed off this was happening, saying Trump is stupid with no claims at all

they are suddenly realizing that Trump is going to help America nobody else

I've been driving a Jetta for 20 years bud. Diesel too. Fills up once a month.

HAHA!
Good luck buying any car under trump, your basically russia now with all of those sanctions.

Buy American you fucking traitors.

LEL. As if 35% is going to make me get rid of my M5 for a Ford Shitstain

This would beat any "traditional" muscle car.

LOL. Looks like an abomination from fucking Transformers or something. God Americans are dumb.

>buying bmw when you can buy lexus instead

shiggy

BMW has a plant in the US, zipper head

>being too poor to afford maintenance

You're just buying a fancy Toyota.

>Also over here companies will provide clothes which is nice as a worker and also makes sure no one has metallic buttons or buckles that can scratch paint. (kind of a big deal in the car industry)

They do that at the US car plant I work at as well. I think GM is just dildo's tier. Probably because they're union.

A lot of your stuff is made in China and other countries, it make the cost of living more expensive for less fortunate people.

MEGA CHEKT

My wife and I already own 2 american cars, both have been great.

'beat' ? not sure what you mean, speed wise, yah, aesthetically, if thats your personal style thats tight, but price range? i can still pick up all american muscle for a fraction, and fix it myself. they were buil from steel and built too last. pic related, nearly identical to my first car, got it 4 years ago

>buying badly made cars and enjoying paying their maintenance

best goy?

except then they get manufacturing jobs instead of sitting on government welfare.

It's about status not practicality. If you want something reliable and not care about status buy a Toyota or Lexus.

If you want to show off your wealth buy import. It's not that hard to understand.

Lexus doesn't have anything as good looking as a BMW. They don't have nearly the same level of factory customization either.

Besides if you don't like an i6 you're a poof.

No earplugs for the workers either. That shit sounds loud.

Reminder they voted for Trump.

Can't wait for Trump to destroy the US economy forever, with genius moves like this I can't imagine it'll take long.

Or maybe we will buy domestic instead.

I've only ever owned American cars/trucks. That isn't going to change, Trump or not.

I work in the auto industry, not in production or anything I am an estimator at a body shop but anyway this reminded me when I first started working where i work, there was some sort of shit on a car i went to wipe off before the customer come to get it that the cleanup people missed and had a pocket knife clipped in my front pocket and in the midst of wiping the shit my body leaned up against the car and the metal clip on the knife scratched the shit out of a panel, the shop ended up having to repaint it.

was a learning moment I haven't forgot, although really i was doing someone elses job anyway so i didnt feel so bad about it.

mercedes should start reproducing the W123 with some minor updates. those things go half million miles with basic maintenance

Some lexus and toyota autos are produced domestically but they are still an import brand. Even if you want to count those produced here as domestic cars, not all toyota products are, its a japanese company.

This.

My Nissan and Subaru were both build in TN.

>can't even buy a white or nippon made car anymore
fucking jews

Are you not an american?

Also, some used cars are basically hassle-free maintenance and you can easily repair them on your own.

>bmw
>high status

Don't fall for memes designed to empty the goy's bank. Wealthy people drive Bentleys and Rolls Royces. BMWs are driven exclusively by middle class tryhards trying to appear much more successful than they really are, paying obscene amounts in process.

The designs of both bmw and lexus are bland as fuck, but if it's the looks you're after might as well go for the Alfa Romeo or a Jag.

>knife clipped in my front pocket

Auto industry, teir 1 here. Most companies have uniforms with a flap over the shirt buttons and are really long to cover pockets and belts and shit in your pockets.

Guys at Honda wear full body white jump suits. Looks rediculous. I feel bad for them.

I've bumped my own car with the pocket knife clip. When I wash my cars I put the knife away, ritualisticly.

>implying German car companies will just give up on such a huge market
>implying they won't build factories here to avoid tariffs, thereby creating more jobs

>how do you want your gigantic Hotwheels, senpai?

>enjoy the video
>check it out on youtube to thumb it up
>see the description
Always gotta be a buzzkill

We'll see how that works out, given that Americans can't compete in the auto industry anymore I'm certain that this kind of tariff will never go trough.

obdautodoctor.com/

This alone will save you 150 Euro here, that's how much it costs for some literal idiot to plug in his usb into your car and tell you what's wrong with it.

90% of things can be fixed with a youtube video and some tools, the initial investment is fairly large but over the course of a life you will save thousands of euros and learn a new skillset.

>posting on pol
>thinks we will believe he pays income tax

>poltard
>saying anything that isn't a shitpost

Audi VW
BMW
Mercedes
its shit anyway

better buy one now then

fuuuuuuck

Still buying a Toyota Tacoma when my 22yo one dies.

Yes . Bmw doesn t even make cars costing more than 150k , i8 being their most expensive car . Today sedan option i d buy a jaguar anyway .

Nice car built by Pedro and Jose.

It has good styling but it looks big and dat, like all cars today. Cars uses to be low to the ground and looks smaller somehow, which imo is way better looking.

nice trips, based car. Aren't those made in Meh hee coe?

This model is made in Germany

If it were made for a European market, no wonder my ST handles so well.

I don't see them carrying amy heavy items

So Turks and Syrian refugees are better at assembling cars than Americans and Mexicans?

unironically yes

Uh I guess desu