If this were 10 years ago, and Russians had fucked with American politics, and been shitposting on Sup Forums...

If this were 10 years ago, and Russians had fucked with American politics, and been shitposting on Sup Forums, nobody would have stood for it and there would have been Russian website defacements every week.

Today, we just let Russia's puppet get elected president without a fight and then shitpost each other about being paid shills while Russia's dick jizzes all over our website.

This is literally your fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN15028A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>says the faggot shitposting

If this were 10 years ago I'd still sage

RUSSIA is the cause of all world problems.
we must nuke Russia.

>also op is a huge fag

Not says me, I was an active anti-Trump shitposter while still maintaining anti-BLM and anti-SJW shitposting. We were laughing at Hal Turner and shit while you were probably learning how to multiply.

But no, that doesn't fly here now, because unless you rim Trump's asshole then you get buttblasted out of a thread by all the Russian proxies and the stupid faggots who fall for them. There was no opportunity to mobilize anything.

the russian economy is in the shitter.
the russian military is useless since they are dirt poor.

maybe your to busy falling for the ((worldbankers)) who haven't been able to get into russia because of putin.

the same ((worldbankers)) who killed jfk for wanting to audit them

and turned ron pauls media blackout on after mentioning auditing the federal reserve.

America deserves to get fucked with because 95% of this country is retarded and beyond saving

There is no real point in getting seriously invested in this because in the end none of this really matters

What does it even mean to be an American anyway? You have the pretense of freedom while being lorded over by oligarchs and locked into a jewish usury based capitalist system where your only value as a human is your ability to make shit and earn money

who cares

at least trump gives us memes and makes liberals shit themselves

>fly here

Its almost like your whole life revolves around posting on Sup Forums. Who gives a fuck? I hate trump, and voted Democrat. That was my choice. I guess your choice was to ass blast on the Internet, because it's safer to be anonymous. Right?

10 years ago we might still have believed the CIA had a tiny bit of credibility.

>Muh Iraqi WMD!

>Muh Taliban = Bin Ladens army!

>Muh Qadaffi is an obstacle to a safe and prosperous Libya!

>Muh Russian hacking!

Basically anything the CIA says I call bullshit on these days, and I think Trump does as well.

Fuck these guys. They've been up to their neck in groupthink for so long they don't even see the real world anymore.

So the world is exactly the same geopolitically as it was 10 years ago?
wew lad, 0/10
you're bad at this
>saged and hidden

You're either Russian or you have very poor English skills, so I'm disregarding your post

I agree with and understand your cynicism but I have to believe that America has the potential to be great again. I just think Donald Trump will bring the exact opposite, while coercing us into a war with China or some shit, and him being stupid enough to fall for it. All because Americans were dumb enough to fall for Russian trolling.

No dummy, the point is that sites like Sup Forums and Reddit were a spawning point of material that spread and had influence. Some of the "proof" documents about Hillary came from here and were the ones linked on fucking CNN and shit.

Sup Forums used to pull peoples' strings, now they're the ones getting their strings pulled.

You're either Russian or their tactics have worked on you all too well. Of course the government is incompetent, but when you lose faith in it entirely then our enemies win without a fight.

Holy shit you're retarded, fuck off Russian shill or mentally challenged dipshit. It's hard to tell since you both come from the same low IQ DNA.

Who is going to make America great other than Trump?

Get serious, at least Trump will actually change things for the better

Bernie was a fucking retarded communist and Hillary is an evil globalist bitch

Unless you are a jebhead please consider suicide

Liberals don't even realize how good Trump will be for them

Do you see whats he's trying to do with ObamaCare? He's more liberal than you know

Just relax and enjoy the ride

If we have to nuke the Chinks in the process so be it. Those godless commies probably deserve it as much as we do for our rampant degeneracy

Is It confirmed that the Russian government did it? Serious question here. I was under the impression that lots of hacking comes out of Russia because it's like a black area of the Internet and they don't enforce much on the net. Wouldn't most hackers use proxies in places where the Internet is an uncontrolled free zone?

hacking social media is way more cost effective and and strategically effective than drones or diplomacy or sanctions, all you need is 100 hackers in a warehouse in Moscow and you can do in 6 months what billions in military investment cant do in 6 years

Putin schooled us good

>

Trump hasnt even taken office and already he is the Worst President Ever: micromanaging major corporations, starting a conflict with China, demoralizing and insulting his own intelligence agencies, retracting numerous lies he spouts off about the hacking and the employment numbers

all the guy is going to do or is capable of doing is fuck shit up, how can it possibly be good for anyone?

It's over user

>memegenerator

OP here. Disregard that, I suck coacks

cry more faggot

This is my perspective

>bitch slapped globalist faggots and is going to force them to actually start making their shit in the USA again a win for the country

>is putting the uppity chinks in their place by taking a simple phone call

no fuck you

Yeah. SJWs really did a great job turning Americans against each other with their anti-white, anti-heteronormative, misandrist rhetoric.

or you just don't understand the power of being in control of fiat currencies and 1000 to 1..

but your english is tooo good for my lazy posts on a website that deletes your content after the topic dies down..

fucking grammar nazis on Sup Forums. what a joke

look mom no period.

kill yourself faggot.

Next step of our plan is to deport salafi muslims from Minnesota

its because they eat up the kike ideals

how do you remove white men

you turn them numale and gay

those who oppose are "biggots insert cnn jew shit here"

then you guilt trip white women into fucking anything brown.

or

via tv and media, if you don't want to fuck a useless low iq nigger your

RAAASSSIT.

so glad that fucking spook is out the whitehouse

i look forward to drones demolishing niggers and spics in chicago.

Says the cum slurping Yank bitch boy

HERE MORE SHIT FOR OP

look at this fuck clown getting angry.. why? because he's a gloablist fuck that should hang.

country first. make americans rich at the expense of the rest of the world. fuck everyone else.

the problem with america, is they became soft, and put their blood out for others.. then the last 15 or 20 years, we get told by others, we are shit we are scum fuck white people.

you know what. fuck the rest of the world. let that shit burn to the ground while we take care of ourselves.

europe wants to bring in useless niggers from africa and the middle east and brown their population. let them have it. we'll just nuke them when they are weakest.

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN15028A