IT'S OVER TRUMP IS A GONNER

infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

it contained Trump saying, “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children.”

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
archive.fo/l1ZS1
archive.is/uc2HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive it shill.

Nigger, cunt? Are you so fucked in the head you can't even write words now? Kek.

Alex Jones is (as always) trying to scare people into buying survival equipement

>They didn't release it when it mattered

it's a pizza party

And Trump will still become president.

You guys on fucking depression stage yet?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107443216#bottom

Whatever

BUY THE FUCKING FILTER

standinng by for hip-hop remix and flashy youtube video

a curious timeline we memed

Let them it's not like people say worse.

it's copy and pasted from the article retard

Sorry too late the election is over Trump won pack your bags.

Then why didn't they release it before the election?

he will get impeached like nixon did

Rumor is...these guys were behind the development of SUPER MALE VITALITY

this is amazing and will effect an area about the size and economy of europe, but i can't upload a video of pertinant sections or an image, you must visit infowars.com. I cannot provide any other information through text or images or external links but visit infowars.com and find out for yourselves

I actually hope this is true. Trump will not give even one fuck. The people who elected him don't give a shit if he is a racist, homophobe, or anything else. This won't destroy him. In fact, when this blows over, it will have pushed the overton window so far that CNN won't know what hit it.

Can't get impeached for saying nigger you fucking nigger cunt.

Where the video, faggot?

Can I get a rule 34 on these two.

Because it doesn't exist.

I don't know user, I haven't heard of them, perhaps someone can kindly post a... "rundown"?

you're about to get wrecked on the 18th when it's released. prepare yourself.

Its a distraction

Veritas inauguration sabatoge video that came out and theyre doing everything they can to distract you

If this existed they would have used it during the erection

The media is so convinced that if they JUST find footage of Trump being offensive enough, then the people will finally wake up and rebel against him. There is no footage powerful enough to make that happen. Trump was elected because he's offensive and doesn't give a shit who knows it. They are truly playing checkers while he is playing 45d chess.

>Someone being an ignorant asshole
>pushing the overton window

Great this country just needs its uncouth and uncultured retards to be validated.

Our president is a bombastic idiot! Follow his example!

from the article:

According to Apprentice creator Mark Burnett, MGM, which acquired his company, has not released the tape due to contractual and legal restrictions.

According to Apprentice creator Mark Burnett, MGM, which acquired his company, has not released the tape due to contractual and legal restrictions.

I didn't know this existed, thanks friend! make a thread please.

REMINDER THAT ANY AUDIO CAN BE FAKED

youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw

This is fake news.

hey mark my words, if they released something like this trump would still be president. AND nobody would have anything to throw at him anymore since they already used the biggest guns and nobody believed/cared about it as they just want trump not tyranny.

Oh, but suddenly it'll be completely safe to release it this week. I highly doubt that's the case and that this video even exists.

>X is going to Y in Z

Oh look, more fake news.

There is no tape.

What's wrong with Cunt? Bongs and Roos say it all the time?

What needs to happen..and I supported trump by the way..for this possibility..is this

Trump wins and cancels Hillary and cultural Marxism

His right wing supporters start getting pissed off about all the obvious Jewing

The left wing already hates him as "literal Hitler"

Threats come at him from everywhere including the Cartels and ISIS etc

Dirt on him..assassination or something else stops Trump early.

The country goes nuts..civil war is threatened by the malitias

Martial law is declared

Americunts are locked down for the next 30 years

Rest of the world wins.

KEK wills it

what has changed in the contracts now? Do you guys think about things? Serious question here.

For what?

>Infowars
>Reporting that Buzzfeed
>Is now a partner of CNN
>Regularly
I wouldn't be surprised but I won't believe a word in this article is true unless it happens.

>a source CLAIMING to work for NBC

In other words someone trolled Infowars about an alleged tape that has been known to allegedly exist for months now. And Infowars isn't a legitimate news organization so they published this report

trump cant sue if hes a public officiial but he could of sued before the election

>Previous reports containing the existence of such a tape circulated before the election and resurfaced again on December 16 when comedian Tom Arnold claimed he had seen the footage and that it contained Trump saying, “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children.”

>Tom Arnold

Why the fuck would TOM ARNOLD know anything of importance about Trump of this supposed tape? You guys are seriously considering whether or not something TOM ARNOLD said about Trump? He is a nobody, the tape doesn't exist. Hillary's people dug for a whole year for damaging material on Trump and all they could find was tax returns, the pussy tape, and Trump U. They got NOTHING.

Welp, CNN is gonna get kicked out of the white house, and good riddance!

Faking audio takes time.

>buzzfeed to release

Same guys that released the fake piss report, sure

it's the Lil Jon tape isn't it?

Why can't he sue? He can't sue for libel but he could sue for violation of the contract. That never changes.

We can smell your butthurt.

Not pleasant.

Accept your new god heathen.

>buzfeed
>infowars
>'drumpf finally finished' etc.

garbage thread

>According to Apprentice creator Mark Burnett, MGM, which acquired his company, has not released the tape due to contractual and legal restrictions.

Wasn't there a hefty fine if the tape were to leak?
Seems like it would be more than worth paying that fine for such a huge story. This is why I still doubt this tape really exists.

Peace in the Middle East YAY

I'm sure it won't be fake or anything. No way that could happen.

Well, he is a Jew.

Listen user, those filters will save your life.

for what?

CNN & buzzfeed

>tried to call trump rapist
>says he is russian puppet
>gets caugt giving hillary questions and lying

>thinks people will give a shit what they release

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

If it's true, it'll only piss off the left more with impotent rage. His supporters would give negative fucks because that's shit everyone has said at some point. He can't be impeached for being a meanie. It's most likely bullshit.

KEK is gonna shit down your throat for that blasphemy nigger.

THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!!

I voted for Trump and I hope it's real.

Haha triggered

I was only ONE off

The shitty forced maymay became a thing

How about this instead..

You'll love it

All the white males with uncircumcised cocks get go to the concentration camp.

See you'll be safe Jewboy

freedom of speech

UNLESS YOU SAY NIGGER THEN NOTHING APPLIES AND ALL VIOLENCE IS ON THE TABLE

INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOCIETY

If the video exists how any why would this "finish" trump.

ooo my feelys are hurt cuz sumone said a word

Trump can sue them to bankruptcy and jail time. Don't fuck with nda

thread

PRAISE KEK

POTATO NIGGERS BTFO

if they had this kind of stuff they would have released it before the election

the leftards already played all their cards

*hand rubbing intensifies*

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107443216#bottom

>N-word
Guess what site your on Nigger.

>it contained Trump saying, “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children.”
>>>

so Trump is basically like everyone on here, an average 4channer?

he copied and pasted you dumb cunt

This. Tom Arnold was married to Rosie O'Donnell and she and Trump despise each other, so I'm sure his claim is tied with that.

Took like 2 seconds faggot

archive.fo/l1ZS1

So what makes you think this site gives a fuck about this shit news.
sage

Drumpkins assbleeding

QUIT TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

Frogs are kinda gay.

PEPE and KEK are completely different concepts in my mind.

Some asshole out there combined them and I disagree. Pepe is just an avatar of kek.

Kek has many forms, and none of them are homosexual... except pepe.

Arnold was marrief to Roseanne Barr idiot

>Hmm I really don't want to see my country go to shit, but that money I have to pay out is too expensive, oh well looks like I'll be eating glass for dinner in a few months.

WTF kind of retarded logic is this? if he truly believed this then money would literally be no issue, because under trump money and civilization would cease to exist.

Inb4 it's a fake tape some Sup Forumslack made that takes Baneposting to a whole new level

YESSSSS, THANK GOD!!! NOW HE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN THE ELECTION!!!

>Tom Arnold hasn't starred in a major film or TV show in years, but he's still capable of making a splash.

>The comedian, who got his first big break during the five years he spent in Minneapolis, is in the midst of a Twitter attack on president-elect Donald Trump based on unreleased outtakes from "The Apprentice" he claims to have seen last month.

it jsut gets sadder, true lies (great film) was his last role in 1994
archive.is/uc2HQ

whats the c word?

I think Pepe represents all gods in the Ogdoad. 4 female, 4 male.

"Leak it".

Pepe is just a discipline of Kek.

forgot to add this is 3 weeks ago, infowars.com is eating month old news for clicks.

It sucks that the election isn't over, and that the populace hasn't voted, and that the electoral college hasn't voted, and that the election isn't over and that the election isn't over and that the election isn't over and that the election isn't over

>"This offensive thing will be the end of Trump", says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

Maybe trump should've have been such a DICK to the msm.

>Pepe
>homosexual
You have to go back

>Oh we have this totally damaging thing that will stop him once and for all
>No we didn't release it before the election because we're super clever and it's just so real

cool

>60%er calling ireland a nigger