Is discussing politics a waste of time?

is discussing politics a waste of time?

how many years has abortion been debated for?

it is literally "you faggots will argue about anything".

I'm just here to shitpost

I came here to find a bf

I'm clinically addicted to (You)s

that'll do pig. that'll do.

I just come here to cause I'm stupid

Sorry, I don't date gypsies.

>while everyone was freaking out about 9/11 the patriot act was passed
>while people were getting assblasted about gay marriage, tpp passed
>while the liberals were flinging shit about trump, obama widened the nsa's powers to the fbi/cia/local police authorities

Every major "issue" people have been arguing over always ends with something being passed in silence.

I watched a long speech by James Mattis today. He talked about how the post-WWII international order and all of its institutions are great things. It woke me up from the dream that the American identity can ever actually be reconciled with ethnic nationalism. Despite Trump's election, it cannot. Methodist nigger-love is the core cultural identity of the United States and this goes back to the civil war. There's no way to negotiate or argue about this, because in order to change it, the US would need to cease to exist as we know it.

For ethnic nationalism to thrive in the world, Americanism needs to die, whether it's the obnoxious free market Clintonism variety, or the socially moderate civic nationalism promoted by the president-elect. America's identity is fundamentally unreformable without war, and no amount of argument can change that. Hitler's biggest mistake was not realizing that the US was a bigger problem in the long term than the Soviet-Union. Had a German-Russian alliance won WWII, the white race would be on Mars by now.

There (you) go

Tldr

well done

There no way to pinpoint when the life of a human begins other than contreception.
There is no state when the fetus becomes human at a point in time where before that point it wasn't as the fetus is a constantly evolving thing it would be like determining what human was the first human.
Using excuses such as when the brain finishes developing doesn't make sence since it finishes developing at adulthood
The fact is the fetus is a develpoing human and abortion ends this which ends the life of a human

My favorite ones are the 11pm Christmas Eve jobbers. Those are awesome too.

hola chica

Romanians don't like niggers user

That was a pretty cool exhibit

Lfg dht m+9 890 and above only

Anda a vender merca colombiano de mierda

Cerra el orto negro de mierda la concha narco de tu vieja

mission accomplished

Yes it is a waste of time we should not argue with liberals we should wipe them and their ideology out. Then erase all mention of them from history.

Yes, just discussing anything is a massive waste of time. It is the same as knowledge without power: a complete waste. The point is to achieve goals and accomplish objectives. If the discussion leads to political change, then good. If it's a bunch of philosophy majors arguing about the "intersectionality of ontological frameworks and cross-cultural epistemology" then it is a complete waste of time and a net-negative use of resources.

la chancla

Wow buddy you've got some nerve posting this.

poor chinese prisoner

so why is it that the "smart" people have not fixed this? I know we are not savages, but do you find "debate" in nature?

see

I hate the human body so much
Fucking weird flesh prison

you are gonna have a tough go with that thing called "life in general".

try and find something to pass the time, like funny cat videos.

as the great Dr. Timothy Leary once said: "politics should only be discussed while on all fours."

People discussing politics helps political ideas refine themselves over time, and also makes it harder for people trying to pull some shit to get away with it.

At the same time, politics can be much more of a waste of time than other persuits. There are also more and less productive ways to be political.

I don't agree politics isn't important though, politicians have killed over a hundred million of their countrymen in the past, something that happened in large part because of retarded politics. I believe all citizens, not just the political elite, should be discussing politics. People just have to appreciate it's not the only important thing or even the most important thing, but politics affect the entire world profoundly.

Those without families have a special responsibility to be confrontational and controversial about politics, on merit of the fact they're less likely to hurt others by being a political person.

>175 words, 1045 characters
>TL:DR

Why visit a site with a 2000 character limit if you don't want to read 1000 character posts? Go back to twitter. Some political ideas need to and deserve to be discussed in long posts.

Day of the rake postponed for one day.

I would argue "Debate" is very much a part of the human experience. If kids are trying to play a game, and some want to play tag, and some want to play hide and go seek, they're gonna debate about which game they should play and the merit of both games.

Debate is part of the natural process of how people reconcile differences and refine their own opinions.

>tfw to smart too have a body

>Those without families

I think you would defend your family even more so

Can I see your feminine penis?

If I've got a family to raise, I'm not gonna risk getting fired or attracting bad attention to my family over my politics.

I'm not saying I would be any less political, I would just be less confrontational and controversial.

as in "silent majority" perhaps?