Try to predict what will happen in the next 10 years

Try to predict what will happen in the next 10 years
Lone digits= not gonna happen
Dubs= the opposite will happen
Trips=will 100% happen

Jews are bad and i am talking about political stuff too , blahblahblah i hate sandnigger muslims , i think europe is being invaded and shit u know ( just to avoid getting banned again)
Pic unrelated

OP will not get invaded by Israel

Trump will lead the crusades and retake Constantinople

Trump's son wins mayor of NY.

I will be happy

the european union will not end

>pic
christcucks always crack me up

Massive migration from Africa into Europe leads to societal and economic collapse.

Trump's inauguration isn't going to go as planned

Chyna is kill

War. American Civil War *the sequel* will happen in response to the increasingly opaque and totalitarian actions committed by our government that blatantly violate it's own rules.
In the European Union, the Middle East will become worse, as countries- emboldened by he rise of the right in current times- will advocate for military intervention in Middle Eastern dictatorial regimes. This will ironically have backlash against Middle Eastern citizens, causing a downward spiral into what will basically become World War 3 (except this time, the US won't commit as many resources). This inevitably leads to a Russian victory, and depending on how the American Civil War 2 goes, we might be looking at a second Cold War

Source:
>i'm a time traveler

Geert will rule the world

Serbia will get bombed

Trump will someone actually make America great and be the first president that gets us to Mars.

Islam will no longer exist. We nuked those sandniggers back to the depths of hell

Germany will continue to be absolutely cucked

SHIT

Oh, it's the opposite.
Nice

America annexes Canada.

Murica will be black

Trump will fuck everything up.

8 Year Trump Presidency.

Niggers will not be hung from trees for sport.

Race War

Witnessed