Trump is going to be the first president since Bush-One to be a one-term president

>Trump is going to be the first president since Bush-One to be a one-term president

It's going to be so embarrassing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope not I really want him to get 8 years but I don't see it happening.

And?

>loses to Webb

Ford would be a better example.

who on earth do you think the dems could put forward now that could beat anybody the republicans threw out?

They have NOBODY and if the economy even looks SLIGHTLY better in manufacturing the next term is guaranteed.

>first prez since Bush to be one term

thats literally 2 presidents

At least he would be able to say he was President... (drops mic)

>he thinks Trump is actually going to make it a full term

He's actually the last president who didn't make a fool of himself, retard, he just lost out to the Clinton meme but has nothing to be ashamed of

Dahnald......the presidency

I'll be fine with it.

If he brings back jobs, gets his healthcare reform through and it's not a complete bust, gets some anti lobbying bills through, and passes legislation for the wall we are looking at a Reagan level landslide.

Half the bitching has been about how he'll never be able to do x. If he does it, and after 4 years when people see he's not literally Hitler™ He will destroy whatever democrats could possibly bring forth. They're in disarray.

Webb would be even better

remember when the bookies predicted Clinton winning at insane odds?

I remember

>implying he runs again

We skirted by by the skin of our teeth due to low voter turnout and still lost the popular vote. I think we really shouldn't underestimate the media still. I only hope that Gen Z pulls through when it's able to vote next election.

remember when Trump committed literal treason?

I remember

pfffthahahahaha

He wasn't going to be elected 2 months ago. Really rambles your noggin

Hey look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again. Cry harder fuck boy.

>OP drops phone

youtube.com/watch?v=XvgnOqcCYCM

No I can't remember things that didn't happen.

>If he employs blue collar workers, improves obamacare, and passes huge stimulus bills in spite of the tea partiers
then democrats will probably love him, republicans on the other hand will be confused.

I hope his one term never end...

Amerifat, you should crown this guy !

>I just got BTFO
>I know I'll change the subject

It's probably true. Of course four years is a long time, but there's no way he can deliver on his promises. There's not going to be a replacement for Obamacare that covers as many people and is as cost effective. There's not going to be a wall. There's not going to be any significant revisiting of trade agreements. The fight against ISIS is going to proceed on course with no major changes...Trump may take the credit on that one though.

At the end of the day Trump is just going to hang out and sign whatever Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell can put on his desk.

We can only hope.

He only needs one

History has just been written and checked!!

I don't see how, I voted for him twice?

Once at my VA home and then Absentee ballot in my Florida Home.

I learned that trick from a jew from NYC.

I'll vote twice for the white guy every time now.

Does this Jew trick actually work? Seems like you get caught...

>American education

he will win again

>kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo