THIS FLAG EXPLAINED

Earlier in the day, there was a thread about the Illuminati: NWO card game that reached 300+ replies. In it, this flag was posted, as well as discussion to it's origin. Apparently the image and flags presented were found embedded in the Podesta emails, but with little explanation.
An user then responded, saying he would help supply the truth about the flag if I could make a thread in a few hours.

This is to hopefully bait said user out of hiding, as well as continue discussion of the Illuminati card game. I'll be dumping pics from the old thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97839694
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42675
youtube.com/watch?v=guM50g9NNik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The post where said flag was found

Bill and Hillary clad in purple after election loss

bump for curiosity

The flag resembles a Nordic flag, with a layout similar in fashion of a German war flag, however the symbol in the bottom right corner looks more like a grand master symbol rather than a iron cross, I couldn't find any info on the bird and have never seen anything like it.

Could the symbol be a possible NWO flag?

Also, to keep interest and bump the thread, here are some cards from a game made in 1995 that lead to the discussion of the flag. These cards seem to tell a story rather than show a game and have had some uncanny predictions.

19:54 is not 8:08

Neither I, the only thing I can see is the Minerva Owl with seven points on the wings, and the eye of Providence; only the eye is reversed. That's actually a good thought on the cross, that was puzzling me

Disregard that I suck cocks, it defiantly looks more like an iron cross, and it's also positioned in the wrong corner, which is also strange.

In relation to what a real German war flag looks like I mean

Fuck me m9, I just thought to make the thread 3 hours and change later, as asked.

So..you want the true Truth or just larp for a while?
The anons can have some fun.

OK so to analyze some symbolism.

The purple 'field' or background of the flag obviously implies royalty, wealth and royal bloodlines.

The Cross represents christianty, as seen in many european countries. This is perplexing as I've never really heard of the illuminati/NWO/Rothschild clique/Bilderberg being pro-christian.

Brings me to my next point: the owl and inverse pyramid. The owl represents wisdom and learning and also the goddess Minerva as was discussed a few times in those bohemian grove threads. But the owl is notably in the foreground of the field, the field being very similar to a Nordic country's flag, pic related.

My best guess for this is that it's a sinister joke about the Owl religion being above or more important than Christendom. The purple field and colours represent how the royalty (illuminati) are infused through all the degrees of Christianity at this point - it's completely infiltrated, and controlled by their puppets, see the new pope for a prime example.

The symbol bottom right is tripping me out, I can't decide if it's an Iron Cross, some sort of masonic degree or even something to do with the knights templar. All rather confusing.

Good catch man

the seven wings could represent all sorts of things. Seven is a very widely recurring number with lots of important things attributed to it. Two things that come to mind immediately are the seven deadly sins and the seven circles of hell.

To get even weirder it could be something to do with Rome, which was a city built on seven hills - this would back up the Minerva connection.

Give the truth and give a LARP in two posts, let's let user see which is which.

this shit is real, was on when the podesta email research was hot....this is kinda where my trail went cold the encryption was too complex for me, but, in most off podesta emails you can find images. using very very complex means... i never seen the actual whole picture until now, but at that time he had most of it decrypted just not very clearly.

Fucking good finds user. It's shit like this that makes me think the flag is something sinister.

The truth is not afraid of investigation.
Proofs for my claims are quite instant if I provide the sauce.
It could be unbelievable though, way too stupid.

I am already larping, or am I ?

Not sure if this was a design flaw or not, but if we look at the colouration of the cross, it actually does not follow the pattern of most iron crosses, which is black,white, black rather it's just white with a black border around it.

this is what i had...

Moloch.....

I hope this is LARP fabricated bullshit

Indulge me, user, I'll indulge you. Remember, I love sources. They get me incredibly horny. Bad LARPing, however, leaves me flaccid and soft.

Can you do it, user? Can you make my conspiracy boner grow three sizes this day?

Where is this from now? This is very interesting, the leaves here are reminiscent of Roman symbolism. Remember in old sword and sandal movies, the emperor wears a laural wreath around his head? That seems to be what's happening here.

On the OP version I can't see that in the detail though.

Well I think the OP image is a mockup done by an user, not an official design, so we don't really know I guess?

In these images it looks exactly like a Crosse Pattee (french) which was a templar symbol but also used in Germany after the first world war onward, similar to the Iron Cross. Not really sure what is going on here.

>nato fighting a literal strawman, all the way back then
oh thank god for Trump, seriously

You could have prevented this

These, and that picture, were pulled from the thread where these flags were found. I'll try and find the archive link, actually

Who is they? Which cross is this?

The Owl over the Cross is clearly symbolic. The White Cross is possibly Templar in origin.

These cards are pretty wild.

You only had to listen

Disregard other tacos

SAGE

?

FAKE NEWS

If the symbol is Templar in origin then it most likely belongs to the Teutonic order, as their colour scheme (white and black) and design are the same, if so what significance does that hold?

Who made this and where did it come from? It doesn't come up in Google image search.

This looks like LARPing. Please prove me wrong.

oh fuck someone post that illuminati card about 'new age templars' or whatever it was. Shit is about to get spooky anons

the shit he was doing to decrypt was so advanced i couldnt understand anything, and i started on windows 95 back in the day lol. so, its too hard for myself to do anything with, and unfortuanately i didnt save page. i even seem to think once the decryption began with that, that the images were getting switched out on the wikileaks with replaced ones that assumingly no data was available on

LINK TO OLD THREAD WHERE FLAG WAS FIRST FOUND:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97839694

Also C'mon mexibro, hit us with some truth bombs to LARP at

it's clearly some quickly penned shapes in photoshop or whatever. looks like something a high school kid would design.

Why though?

why tho?

These images were apparently found embedded in Podesta email files, links to the thread are up.
This is why this thread is here. No one knows where this flag comes from and (((who))) it represents. And like you say, it's not found in a google search.

bump

Because you said you would last thread you Indian giver
And it's why all these people are here
Stop making me so flaccid

yah sure. if they're wasting time embedding garbage like that in their emails I'm not too concerned about the organization behind it. seriously, it's poorly made, I can tell by the pixels.

Old, rich, powerful men are generally very technologically inept

Owl is common symbol for things, this we know.

That cross reminds me of SOME of the Templar stuff. Templars = Illuminati according to people.

Colors mean something to. Be assured of that. I Wouldn't know what it is though.

Brings a whole new meaning to "Deus Vult"

or they're high school kids larping; there's nothing "embedded" in these emails besides possibly criminal codewords.

Can any of you faggots confirm this is embedded in the email?

>nothing to see here
t. Ilumernerty

Not I.

im not convinced these pics came from podesta

You better have not posted this... Now run mate... And everyone here in the thread - just ignore it! It's better for you all, trust me.

It's the owl of Minerva. Remember the Owl/Minerva rule from Hillary's emails? The cross is similar to what Marina Abramovic ( the witch from spirit cooking) wears.

Spooked?
You should, Ahmed. You are next.

abortion cuck guy (brian) ruined /xpol/ for everyone with his retarded countdown

I remember this image coming up in a Pizza thread and it was 2spooky4me several months ago. It was posted along with veiled threats of system rootkitting for those digging too deep.

Unless exact steps for extracting this from stenography are available we should assume this is an elaborate Photoshopping LARPer.

I'm not but you should. I actually know where this flag is from

Still gonna go with Teutonic order, though I don't get why it's important if that ladies wearing it?

Oh yeah how could I forget my girl Marina!

They should have been subtle, but that's how they get off.

Thats the spirit cooking lady, the one who claims she's not a satanic follower, even though she performs rituals on dead bodies.

This is where I stopped too. I'm not very tech savvy, and while I was in that thread, what they were actually doing to find those images went quickly went over my head.
I assume, sure, it could be an elaborate honeypot, especially if, like you say, anons were having problems after rooting too deep. But the way it was found just seems way too organic for that, especially since as you say if this is a LARP, it's really fucking technically elaborate.
That and it was found when all this shit about Podesta and the DNC ties to the occult, minerva, and moloch were just coming to light for the general public through Pizzagate.

I want a copy of that game so bad? Is it fun to play???

Where's the green version of this image? I remember f you dragged it into google images it would produce the search result "Satan".

You don't remember Podesta spirit cooking with her?

>2017
>Not using an airgapped computer for literally anything you do that could be "thought crime"

>it came back Satan
Did other anons get that result at all?

Nope, have no idea what is going on in this thread

I wouldn't know, the NWO deck alone starts at like 500 and ones that cheap are apparently missing and have altered cards from the original
The expansions are pricy too. There was an user last thread dumping his collection.

Some user posted the screenshot of it a few months back. But I tried it just now and got the result "company of heroes panzer elite". Some videogame.

It's a Nordic cross flag. The Scandis are involved, or just aesthetics. Purple represents wealth, white represents peace, and black represents mystery.
I don't know what the eagle means, but there's a illuminati symbol on its head.
There is a Knights Teplar cross, don't know what it means too.

No I just found this

It's an owl, hue.

Wut

Not new here, just don't frequent pol much

Basically, the woman in those pictures was involved with podesta in spirit cooking rituals. If that sounds Thelemic to you, you're on the money

Owls means death.
We're fucked.

I would do some very questionable things for a few pictures from inside that temple.

Wait so the original email was about someone selling a desk?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42675

Hmm

"Owls live within the darkness, which includes magic, mystery, and ancient knowledge. Related to the night is the moon, which owls are also connected to. It becomes a symbol of the feminine and fertility, with the moon's cycles of renewal. Even the mythology relates owl to this wisdom and femininity."

It's the whole feminism/SJW culture and those who think they've somehow transcended typical human knowledge that might be more relevant.

Damn if I get a chance j wanna get a set I just want to know if the game is actually fun to play. It sure looks like it. I still breakout and play a Lil mtg from time to time with a friend of mine that has a few decks

I like the bird but its the whole flag has too much going on

I member

They said stop digging we will find you

youtube.com/watch?v=guM50g9NNik

Well fuck me, mexibro from the last thread. Do you want to gib truth of flag that you claimed to have now that we're on the front pages, or no?

I guess, prepare for the ultimate red pill on this subject.

Thank you.