Prediction: The whole TRS/Mike Enoch drama is one giant god-tier troll operation by them

Prediction: The whole TRS/Mike Enoch drama is one giant god-tier troll operation by them.

And still nobody will care about them

>this is all actually a test to see who would stand by their 1488 principles even if one of our fearless leaders got compromised by the Jew

Mmmk maybe I'm totally wrong. We'll see tomorrow.

I've thought this too. Drama is great for clicks and I bet their numbers still go up after this shit

Any guy with any sense of social subtlety would see that things like TRS, the Alt-Right, Nazi-Larping etc traps to bait spergs.

The first fucking rule of fight club is you dont talk about fight club. Especially TRS and the Alt-Right are specifically there to get as many of you out in the open.

It's also cringe worthy in the type of bait it is. Your spidey senses should be going off right away. They constantly over use buzz words and freely toss around memes until they lost any impact.

Also why would you make this entire woke/red pill thing your identity? It's fucking stupid. You should be covert with your powerlevel. I see it all the time, some guy thinks he's edgy for knowing shit and wants to use every opportunity to red pill someone. It's his whole identity now and it makes him gullible to exploiters like TRS or controlled opposition plants.

This 'im part of a secret group' shit stopped being cool right around the time I quit being a Pokeman trainer.

Just inform yourself, covertly lead normies away from the kikes, vote for your party and be a non-degenerate that's it. You don't have to devote time to an entire podcast, buy a t-shirt, get a jew ringtone and change your Facebook banner to something edgy.

For fuck sake people get it together

fuck off namefag, you're essentially telling us to shut up and let the jew jew

kike enoch needs to be kicked the fuck out and ideally, meet an untimely death (probably by heart attack considering how fucking fat he is)

the movement will go on without him, we aren't going to go quietly

>vote for your party
C'mon Colgate, between that and posting worst boy Röhm, your post is a mess. Sad!

nah you can meme shit into consciousness all you want, just focus on that and less on the edgy/think im kewl angle. that whole podcast was aids, it's even more cringe than listening to a radio show.

wait you think that it will raise awareness? no normie in the world will devote so much time to become a listener to such a show or even notice it in his little bubble.

Facebook memes, stuff that stick in their news feed do work because they are simple like Trumps linguistic kill shots. The paranoid about jew influence meme works because everything is now under investigation for being a kike plot. Same with fake news. That's your angle, that's where the movement has to go if you want to make any sort if impact.

conspiracy radio show*

Please fill me in. No juden

Kill yourself.

Mike got doxxed. His name is Michael Peinovich and his wife is a literal actual Jew, he married her before he got redpill I think. He just tweeted that "This isn't over." So he hasn't quit yet.

His stepmother and mother are also literal Jews.
He has a half-black stepbrother.

I was referring to Mike and his pseudo-anonymity here.

Before the Fourm went down, a few nobodys who were defending mike got banned...

Please stop spamming your bullshit flame war between two of the most autistic faggot shit. (8/pol/ and TRS)
>Saged

>that whole podcast was aids, it's even more cringe than listening to a radio show.

confirmed for never having read any articles on TRS or listening to the early Shoahs. Their content was great, which is why TRS got burned to discredit everything they've ever said.

Nobody will believe the early episodes where Mike lays out the evolution of Jewish consciousness now, the movement is set back quite a bit now.

fuck off antifachan, I haven't cucked

His mother is 1000% squarehead 0% Jew.

>yfw this was all Mike's way of announcing his wife is now redpilled as fuck and they're doing a new podcast together on TRS

Did TRS getting Joshua Goldberged?

>traps to bait spergs

To what end? Why put so much effort in it? Who cares about baiting most probably a bunch of mildly racist neets? To out them? To whom? Their parents?

>I haven't cucked
You're still defending a kike honeypot.

>don't talk about the jews goy

>Yes, I know, I'll call him a goy to make him agree with me
You TRS kikes copied Jewish mannerisms too much.

Here's the thing TRS. You thought it was all fun and games didn't you? The Pepe memes and the Chanspeak were funny right? Funny. You newfags should have known our history better.

We will ruin you just too see you suffer. We are evil and we revel in human suffering. Maybe you fags sincerely wanna larp about saving the white race? it's cute. Well we don't want to save the white race, the black race the chink race or the human race. We want it all to burn. /baph/ is doxxing all you faggots right now and it's funny to us. You are scum just like us, and pathetic hypocritical human scum. It just proves what we knew all along. Normie attention whores are all shit.

We are giving all your info to Antifa because we want you to suffer because it's amusing to us. Antifa and the media will destroy you and your idols and you will cry and we will laugh. You have already proven to be epic lolcows and we will milk this for as long as we can.

>buy a t-shirt

What?

>we
I'm sure you did a lot, didn't you?

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT KIKE ENOCH

u mad faggot?

kys

Found the kike. Go back to sucking nigger dicks you creepy fat fuck.

Nigger do you not understand the concept of collective agency? Is that why you pay to post on a libertarian forum?

>1 post by this ID
Here's your (You)

No, I just think you guys are larping as hard as TRS.

This desu senpai.

This

I don't have a Jewish wife.

>hi guys, im a 16 year old mad at my parents and teachers (or im an incredibly overgrown 16 year old), therefore im le edgy trendy rebel part of a small minority of losers, not unlike goths. I'm certainly not a normie attention whore by all of these actions where im le edgy larping rebel against society pretending like im anyone with any real significant influence in society

Like it matters you autistic little bitch. Go back to antifachan you lefty faggot. No body likes you freaks.

Good thing the Internet was never a popularity contest.
You realize that more people use Sup Forums than listen to your podcasts, right? You're not even a minority, you're just a circle-jerk.

Would make me pretty happy, to be honest, but I doubt it. Trolling his entire movement this hard wouldn't be looked kindly upon unless everyone was somehow in on it (including Duke and Anglin, who are rushing to his defense for some fucking reason). If it's true, everyone in the TRS outfit has a lot to explain about what they knew and why they didn't come out with it. Mike has a lot to explain now in either case.

He just tweeted "This isn't over".

We really aren't in a position to purity spiral, goys. While I hate kikes as much as the next guy, it's true that he's done more than 99% of the rest of us for this movement.

May he continue, and may many others take up some form of leadership. And may there come the day when commies are afraid again because fascists don't have to be.

Oh, looks like you've just been doxxed.

>purity spiral
Stopped reading there.

>purity spiral,

stop saying this, you fags are using it wrong

What have you two done to help white people and fight communists?

>Any publicity is good publicity

Guess they read Trump's book.

..not any of your imaginary ones?

>Oh, looks like you've just been doxxed.

oh noes i've been doxxxxxxxxed

anyone know what is going to happen to Fash the Nation? They arn't on the TRS page anymore and their website appears to be down.

>tfw no more FTN :(

>He just tweeted "This isn't over".
Nigger you spammed this shit last night.
You TRS shills need to stop as much as the 8/pol/ faggots who start these threads.

A divorce and severe physical image improvement is necessary.

Someone said they're starting their own site or joining another one because they don't want to end up like Enoch and Sven.

What party of "matrilineal" don't you faggots understand?
Not even.
8/pol/ here, we don't start these threads, we just reply to them. This is a salt mine.

My guess is they want to keep tabs on peolple. People in power always want to control those they have power over. No matter how pity.

There is actual 'alt-right' merch now. People want to kike money out of you.

If you think their content was great you are missing the point. Because you are right, they deliver in depth coverage of everything. But it's about the way they went about it that should alarm you.

When I heard it for the first time (especially TDS) I instantly knew what was up. I didn't need to see a pic of the Mike fella to know he was a total neckbeard faggot who was probably more cucked than he would let on.

The way he meme were over used etc. It's one big airhorn that's meant to attract peeps that associate with them. I don't know if certain people funded him, if he's mentally ill, if he truly woke up and found himself in a situation he rather didn't want (nigger brother, kike wife etc) but that's beside the point.

The point is that you should have known there was something off about the whole thing and that your time spend listening to it was only meaningful to yourself. You didn't red pill anyway else with it.

That's why it's dangerous to listen to people without knowing who they are. We always critique normies for blindly following the MSM but people here do the same thing. Except they listen to some opposite douchebag who's equally faulty.

This board works because it's just a bunch of opinions everyone can sift through and find the truth. The moment you listen to some dude telling you how it is it changes from anonymous sharing news to some guy telling you how it is.

And that guy turned out to be a total kike lover and cuck. Go figure.

It isn't really purity spiraling to oust a guy that ticks all the boxes. In fact, the more I think about it, the more convincing this idea that this is all a ruse becomes, because he throws up all of the red flags too perfectly. a.) Jewish wife, who is b.) a diversity officer for c.) the federal government and d.) has a retarded mulatto brother? If this shit is true, this man is the model of someone who shouldn't be in the position that he is and doesn't deserve the fellowship of the people he consorts with. Calling that shit out isn't purity spiraling, it's fucking principled. The fact that he lied about it all along just makes it even worse.

>8/pol/ here, we don't start these threads, we just reply to them. This is a salt mine.
Now come on about half of thee fucking retarded threads are from you faggots.
I know because I join in to make fun of the TRS shills myself.
Kek
I actually went to your circlejerk chan to get ammo to piss them off more before.

It's not. His wife is leaving him and his family disowned him.

t. knows inner circle goys

>He's done more for the movement
What? Created a podcast which normies don't listen to?

>admitting to being a TRS shill
Kek
I mean we knew you faggots were but it's nice when you admit it.

yep, troll or no the end result of this absolute retardation is the same.

I said I know inner circle goys, not that I browse TRS.

>fucking retarded
How is it retarded to point out that the guy who wrote the code for therightstuff.biz and hosts its flagship podcast is married to a Jew, was spawned by a Jew, and has a half-black stepbrother?
>I actually went to your circlejerk chan to get ammo to piss them off more before.
You ought to be thankful that we come here to counter their astroturfing campaign, you're a bunch of Reddit-tier faggots.

Anglin didn't defend him, he just reported on it. Duke has defended him I guess but I haven't listened.

I just think it's this happened over the weekend. FTN site and the forums are down, and jazzhands, hallberstram, and bulbasaur are all gone from twitter, but sven and enoch remain, sven saying he's going to carry on. If you remember they pulled an april fools prank like this on their audience a couple years ago. Theyve fucked with the press before, I wouldn't put it past them.

>If you remember they pulled an april fools prank like this on their audience a couple years ago.
Why would anyone remember that?

评论组是在你的屁股。

9天。

最后付款。

Gut Zeiten.

Jews have been infiltrating the 'far right" for decades.

>Jews have been infiltrating the 'far right" for decades.

What have Anglin Duke Spenser Enoch done besides sperging about muh Muslims muh liberals and muh communism?

>How is it retarded to point out
Glad you faggots own up to the fucking daily astroturfing you faggots do here.
You fucks are just as cancerous as the TRS shills.
And you have been doing it longer then those faggots.
You are even below reddit-tier.
And we already think they are shit.
Take your fucking flame war with the TRS shills you faggots brought here back to pedo chan.

>You ought to be thankful
No, faggot most of Sup Forums didn't watch or know what the fuck this shit was till you faggots cancer up the place.
Most of Sup Forums has always skipped the TRS and Alt-Right bullshit threads.

Alot of the content is fine even if enoch is a kike. He is already turning on TRS btw.

Anglin said he wasn't going to either attack or defend, then went on to defend, saying "He was obviously dishonest on some level, but if we look at his contribution, and ask ourselves 'did this forward the 14 words?' we will see that it did, and the weirdness in his personal life doesn’t change that." Duke seems to be taking a similar position. I'll give them credit, if this is a prank, it's elaborate as fuck, and getting Anglin and Duke in on it was genius.

>astroturfing
I wouldn't call it that, some of us crosspost but I mostly just lurk here except when I get banned for posting a thread about how Fox Mulder is a kike over there. 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ are pretty similar in most respects. Right now we're at war with TRS and this is contested territory. Deal with it.
>No, faggot most of Sup Forums didn't watch or know what the fuck this shit was till you faggots cancer up the place.
You can blame TRS for astroturfing you. See image in

Enoch is just a retarded cuck who rides the short bus home. Barely even worth our time, even after shitting up the board with his horde of orangutans.

>tfw Sup Forums listened religiously to the words of a heeb for years and never questioned them until now
How can the goyim possibly even compete?

Duke likes muslims tho, have u ever listened to a podcast by him?

Facilitated nation wide in-person organizing and network building.

Anglin is a shekel scammeister.

No he didn't, he sat on his ass and collected shekels. Now you and his other retard fans are still trying to proclaim him the greatest, most white man since Adolf himself, in a lame-ass bid to protect him from deserved criticism. It isn't that his wife is a jew, it's that she's a diversity officer and here he is pretending to be "the funnier, more gay friendly Goebbels" or some shit like that.

He's a sperg.

>Deal with it.
Sure, and I'll keep shitting up every thread posted by both sides because this is your faggots flame war not ours.
>how Fox Mulder is a Kike
I can see that but how the fuck does that even come up that Sup Forums and /x/ tier shit.

Friendly reminder you should just listen to Dr. Pierce, and fuck these larping faggots

Reminder Hitler lost and killed himself.

>how Fox Mulder is a Kike

He is a kike and a fag. 1000% fag at Princeton Neu Jersey Staat.

>I can see that but how the fuck does that even come up that Sup Forums and /x/ tier shit.
Like I said, I got banned for posting a thread about it, you illiterate faggot. I'm currently banned for shitposting.

>a kkk faggot thinks clerical fascism is kewl
what a shocker, really stimulates my synapses

don't put words in my mouth faggot. he and his kike diversity officer wife deserve the oven. that doesn't change the fact that his website got far right people to get off their asses and start forming real world connections instead of just shitposting on imageboards

You're acting like Mike Enoch worshiped Hitler or something.

As if he talked constantly about how he wanted to gas jews and lynch black people.

And the funniest is when you TRS tards pretend Enoch is somehow intrinsic within the alt right, as though a bunch of normies weren't redpilled solely by a thousand random Trump fans taking to their blogs, farcebook pages, and jewtube pages to laugh about the election and browbeat Clinton and her SJW miscreant fanbase. Sup Forums has done more for the alt right in terms of brute force than TRS could ever accomplish, and half of their efforts had to be funneled through Sup Forums anyways. Enoch literally does not matter in the greater scope of things and any randomly chosen halfassed nationalist can and probably will fill in the gap left by his demise.

When you cry "oh what will ever happen, our leader has been defamed by kikes!" I respond "He is a kike and it's funny to watch you ramble." Intrinsic? Necessary for the continued existence of nationalism? Hell he can't even hide the fact that his mother likes black dicks and you expect me to take him seriously as a certified Nazi-in-chief?

I'm laughing at his miserable failure and hope he fails some more.

>that doesn't change the fact that his website got far right people to get off their asses and start forming real world connections instead of just shitposting on imageboards
None of that IRL activism has amounted to anything at all. At this point the Alt Right can only be detrimental to Trump and American nationalism. You guys are a toxic brand. I had no idea you would be too dense to realize this even after shit like this came to light.

teach me, then. what's the way forward? what's the TRUE path to victory?

Pay your taxes Michael.

>Like I said, I got banned for posting a thread about it
So you just like to shitpost about /X/- Files on pedochan?
How does one come up with such a lazy as topic for a shitpost?

Yes he did.

How many times did he use drops related to killing Jews on the Shoah?
Really, I think TRS was just one big scam to get people to believe that the Holohoax happened.

All they accomplished was endangering the progress we'd made by throwing up salutes at Spencer's rally knowing full goddamn well the media would use it to attack the alt right. NO mentally stable person would have thought it was a rational idea; which is why it makes sense why idiots like Enoch were involved.

I'm glad the bastard is suffering. He'll continue to suffer.