Why do some Americans get extremely butthurt when you say something bad about religion/Christianity...

Why do some Americans get extremely butthurt when you say something bad about religion/Christianity? Especially on Sup Forums I would expect the majority of people to be driven by logic. Being religious and going to church is utterly retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l1b4JXHenWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also can't believe it's 2017 and Burgers still haven't separated church and state.

>Why do some Middle Easterners get extremely butthurt when you say something bad about religion/Islam? Especially on Sup Forums I would expect the majority of people to be driven by logic. Being religious and going to Mecca is utterly retarded.

Yes, it's the same thing. But you'd think that USA as a first world country would be more progressive. Try criticizing religion on here yourself, immediately you'll have tons of Americans calling you neckbeard, euphoric, /reddit/ etc.

I wouldn't expect a Godless Swede to know.

Look how your godlessness has served you; the first western country to fall to somalia kek. Enjoy watching your wives and daughters getting BLACKED

As usual Sup Forumsacks have no arguments. Just the same tired old memes.
You do know Australians are the niggers of white people, right? Your entire island is made up of degenerates and criminals.

test

How's that proxy working out for you Tyrone?

Catholics aren't Christian

He's ok looking. Would fuck in bathroom/10

Atheism is an extremely left wing idea. the belief that there is no god and all adherents to a faith are retarded is extremely euphoric/neckbeard esque. However, you can realize that although you yourself haven't felt the presence of God the benefits of a country rooted in faith such as traditional families/functioning society are noble pursuits and don't work in atheist societies such as Sweden, who will lose their identity.

Atheists have a lower birthrate, and have allowed degeneracy to creep into the west. It is for this reason that you cucks will be a new Muslim country soon. It is for this reason you are retarded.

Monotheism is an actual left wing idea and belongs in the archeology of freaking marxism, so to speak. The idea that the whole of humanity originates in One common truly perfect god displaces anything resembling nationalism.
See how dumb crhristcucks are yet?

Religion acts as a glue to hold white communities together.

The Secular west has been overrun by religious zealots who have more babies, and who strive to keep their traditions alive.

Which group will still exist in 100 years, user?

I think that is why Christianity is defended here.

youtu.be/l1b4JXHenWU

Because 95% of right-wing/conservative thought has some explicitly religious basis, even if only as a means of social cohesion, and even right-leaning atheists rely on leftist memes when they criticize the church.

The real problem is communist infiltration in sociology academia not secularism. Recognize that the sjw insanity is the conssequence of a very real, very tragic conspiracy to deestabilize the west and ultimately oberthrow capitalism and we're playing their game if we just try to mask the symptomls without adressing the actual issue

>be nordnigger
>do literally nothing but sit on your ass
>be Anglo-Saxon man
>conquer entire continents and destroy the mighty German empire twice
>language learned by everyone of importance
>even your former colonies are superpowers
>be nordnigger
>thinks he has the right to say anything

You're conflating monotheism with globalism, Christianity supports separate countries and governments. Globalists are the ones saying all people are equal and the same, Christianity says something very different.

is that david beckham

I just explained how monotheism is inherently globalist dude, that's why judaism and marxism are extremely close ideologies in nature.
Christianity is not bad by itself but it is the catalyst through which jewish ideas infiltrated and took hold of the west.

Ahhh, interesting. You believe that Christian ideals of feeding the poor and shit align with the leftist ideals of state funded healthcare and UBI etc. This may be the case in Europe, but in America in most Christian churches the state is rejected in favor of God rather than the other way around. Marxism by definition replaces God with the state, the two are incompatible.

>Being religious and going to church is utterly retarded.
But there's nothing wrong with being religious and going to mosque. Right, Sweden?

This desu
Religion intertwined with ethnic culture is a safeguard against becoming like Sweden or Germany where an external populace has all but collapsed your civilization and order.

Why does it matter, you can call christianity a cuck dumb religion anywhere and the worst that will happen is you getting sent to hell.
Do the same thing in Saudi Arabia and I gurantee you, you won't last very long before you are physically injured.

With islam

>Sweden

Fuck off

These ideas that you speak of not only align, they stem from the same place: jewish thought that is. It was Jews that donized the greek concept of xenox, that allowed greeks to identify themselves as opposed to foreigners, the fact that jews had no nation conditions every aspect of their ideology, this translates quite directly into marxism; regardless of who the worker is or where does he come from, he has been opressed by the burgoise. I agree with what you say, practicant christians have offered some ressistance to cultural marxism, but the fact that its spread throughout western institutions has been fostered by the cultural impact the special relationship between christians and jews (specially in the USA) is i think undeniable
Also this