Brazil is Collapsing

The prison system is collapsing in Brazil. Criminal factions are taking over jail after jail and waging war and decapitating their competition until only one remains. The PCC, Brazil's terrorist-political party composed of convicts, is leading the charge. They have taken over more than 26 jails all over the country and killed all their oposition by decapitation. PCC has power over around 510 THOUSAND inmates.

The army was called tonight to come and secure the jail of AlcaƧuz. This will be a new situation and might turn out bloody. No one has any idea how to stop this crisis.

>pic related are rebellious convicts who are somehow armed and have access to wideband internet and phone lines to organize their faction

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dfd_1484488386
liveleak.com/view?i=191_1484489679
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/brazil/second-grisly-prison-riot-leaves-more-than-30-inmates-dead-graphic-video-381292
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why gas chambers were made.

Just another BRIC in their wall.

No one has any idea how to stop this crisis?

Ever heard of a purge?

good vidz on theync.com though. Keep up the effot Brazil.

Last week or so there was a prison riot with 100 killed, didn't even hear about it on MSM.

RARE

probably some government agreements to not decrease tourism

> Gang members killing each other somewhere far away from decent folk
> bad
I think Brazil should encourage this behaviour and organize prison pit fights to thin out their criminal population

If 100 people die in Brazil, it's really not a big deal.

Also look at the murderers in pic related. Do you really think they want these people to be associated with mass murder?

The global population is out of control so these scenes will become more common sadly. The system needs to change or a lot of people are just going to die.

Guess this is what the world looks like without their WW3.

Written in bad portuguese, here's what the prisoners are saying:

"We want PCC! (their political-terrorist party)
We want peace but we don't run away!
It's war!"

Better hurry that wall along. All of South America is falling apart.

Not even leafposting. I really want America to hurry before it becomes too late.

why not just bomb them? no one would miss them

>Aruba
The fuck...

Inmates are killing themselves. That's not a problem to Brazil, that's a solution. Brazil is fine.

They are not killing each other randomly. They are calling so PCC gets power over the prison system and forms a rebellious force with 600 thousand men. They are 90 thousand away only.

You have no idea of the power PCC has accumulated in the past years. They are annexing all rivals. This is an inside war so they can wage war against the outside.

Imagine if 10 thousand convicts escaped prison all over the country. Brazil would never catch them.

what are they going to fight with? prisons shanks?

Let them kill eachother

Part of the problem. You don't see how the PCC expanding to the north and northeast is a huge problem.

I've been in prison and I know these guys don't fuck around. There are people who are incredibly passionate about them and would die for them.

Just numbers. Also, they have light weapons in prison.

Brazilian prisons are shit. They freely use cellphones, broadband connection and even bring in light weapons.

But the biggest threat is if they try to escape. Brazil never catches escaping convicts back.

The fuck
is the PCC like brazilian ISIS?

more like brazilian yakuza

I thought the PCC was an organised crime group not a political party, or is there no difference in favela country

Honestly if they have more control than the government, let them take over and kick out hte globalists who brought your country in this mess.

> tfw can't stand this fucking country
> too nationalistic too move anywhere else
just fucking end my suffering

They are anarcho-communists, by the way.

They are a political party (illegal), a drug-trafficking organization and a criminal organization that owns the prison systems.

They are growing stronger every year and have hundreds of thousands of members. Now they are conquer the North and Northeast to own the entire system.

The people who they are killing are the competing factions.

TRAIN WITH ME, BOSS

>Prisons ever being a problem

If it every got that serious the army would go in and fucking shoot them. Prisoners are a luxury of a society.

ARUBA, JAMAICA, OHH I WANNA TAKE YA

You undersestimate the ineptitude and retardation of hue politicians and government overall.

>They are anarcho-communists, by the way.

Good luck to them I hope they overthrow these oppressive systems and create a new, fairer anti-hierarchical government.

>this

Brazil how can you even say you're white. Would anyone really care if your country imploded, you're all animals.

Do those people in OP's pic look like the face of a fair society to you, burguer?

This 'Brazil is violent and full of monkeys' meme based on cherrypicked Liveleak footage of the poorest districts in towns needs to stop.

Brazil can be safest country in the world. If you think Brazil is simply violent, you're an idiot. Only imbeciles who don't take care of themselves deservingly get robbed, raped and murdered here. But in the First World ANYONE can be

>raped by a muslim suffering a sexual emergency
>get divorced and have half your shit robbed and be in risk of prison if you not give the pitch half your income until you die
>be accused of rape and get life ruined while your women bring in Muhammed with candy and smiles
>go to jail if you defend yourself and kill a minority
>go to jail because of a comment on social media

It is disgusting and unnatural. Brazil has good natural dangers like Zika, Dengue and Murder. People fear what people have always feared. I enjoy fearing getting shot waiting bus instead of getting accused of having raped someone 20 years ago because I posted a meme on Twitter that offended a 400 pounds 26 years old baby. You western fucks have no idea how cucked you are. Also, violence doesn't just happen in Brazil. Murder is only in specific murder districts known by everyone.

If you see murder on Liveleak, it's favelado murdering favelados, not brazilians. Brazilians are not violent. Brazilians are not monkeys. Don't believe the memes. Australians are the violent ones. They are so fat that their only sport is spending 4 years running away from emus. Most australians have no clue about how pathetic their country is.

chjeckd

T-THANKS BOSS

*UPDATE*

Another rebellion just started in the same state as OP's post. Police has been in control until night. Things are getting out of control.

You guys are making the jails here get nervous. Stop it.

They are demanding TVs, better beds and shit.

The solution is simple, Brazil. Kill them all. Go full Duterte on their shit.

do you guys think trump will be elected on the 20th can we have an honest Sup Forums discussion mods please no bully i want to know from everyone i got a bad feeling

They're probably gonna burn the whole jail again.

>anarcho-communists

LMAO what? How does that work?

This is the worst place in the world. At least if ISIS captures you they don't rape you before they stab you 1000 times.

Hostage: liveleak.com/view?i=dfd_1484488386
Aftermath: liveleak.com/view?i=191_1484489679

It doesn't

Brasil should send its criminals with their guns to Syria. Tell them this is their chance at redemption. Use your criminals to cleanse the kebab.

>The prison system is collapsing in Brazil

Sounds great. Been to prison. Great folks.

More:

Stabbing+beheading

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/brazil/second-grisly-prison-riot-leaves-more-than-30-inmates-dead-graphic-video-381292

Beheading in prison yard while riot:

www kaotic com/video/T5Gytebn_2017202165116_t

Carving the Heart Out of Headless Inmate

www bestgore com/murder/carve-heart-out-headless-inmate-brazil/

Brazil needs Emperor Luiz more than ever, a symbol to rally around

>Imagine if 10 thousand convicts escaped prison all over the country. Brazil would never catch them.

So what? We're they all lifers? They'd have to get out eventually.

I am really tired of all this bullshit

Does this scenario remind anyone else of a scene from a certain movie?

This.

Capital Punishment is not a bad thing at all.

This is Western Europe in 50 to 100 years.

>imblying they wouldn't join isis

Nice

Neat. Brazil is like Escape From New York.

Isn't there a separatist movement in Sao Paulo?

7-1 did this.
DE lurkers, apologise.

Daily reminder in Canada you only get 20 years in prision for killing children, so you are fucked too.

ARRRRUUUUUUBAAA

honk honk

>this is what western elites want the whole world to be like
>brazil is literally their poster child for a perfect multicultural and diverse society.

So you could say

"may the best person win"

Kek

If the 20th Century will be remembered for its Great Wars, the 21st century will be remembered for its terrible chaos. We live on the precipice of a Dark Age.

>Also, violence doesn't just happen in Brazil. Murder is only in specific murder districts known by everyone.

Would you say these murder disctices are, prehaps,

D E S I G N A T E D

?

Also, they want more and more shitty laws for criminals do what they want

It's sarcasm jose

Your elites are getting the government and country they planned and lobbied hard for.

Those... were some pretty good points.

>They are anarcho-communists, by the way.
Do you need Roosevelt Corollary?

Go be a leftist in this jail please.

>Murder is only in specific murder districts known by everyone.

DESIGNATED
MURDER
DISTRICTS

kill everyone in jails

>problem solved

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>tfw your country is collapsing
>tfw you are poor and slowly fading away
>tfw there is no easy way to fix your life
Time for Plan S.

Are you referring to the Tactical Bowlcut Option?

>your country is collapsing

I think we are too big to collapsing.

i bet these guys dont have enough ammo to kill the faggs in the ground if they try something

Jesus Christ. I see shit like this and I can only think that the government should just march into the jail and execute every single inmate.
But then you take a breath and you realize that not only most inmates weren't involved but that even if you kill everyone involved it will make no effect on the criminals.
They are running around cutting people's heads! What can you do that will will put some fear into them?

Crowded places aren't hard to find here.

Time to build a wall then, now where do we get the money from...

I will look for you in the news my brave monkey friend.
Go for the new record.

>Brazil
>organized crime

Niggers are too dumb for this. No need to worry.

Move to Portugal then

Not smart they'll become a army within due time if they were to do this

Unleash the BOPE

Does Brevik still have the high score? What do you need to beat him? 80?

>ID
POO IN LOO

Joran?

>No one has any idea how to stop this crisis.

Gee, I dunno, maybe shoot them dead?

Good riddance.

>But the biggest threat is if they try to escape. Brazil never catches escaping convicts back.
They just shoot them or they are never found?

If jail niggers are killing other jail niggers... doesn't society as whole just benefit from it as long as it stays contained in prisons?

We should ban all Brazilians from our countries , if they can't control their scum , they don't deserve to leave their shit hole

B-But the laws... h-human rights...