Redpill me

Redpill me on Martin Luther King.

>Did he do anything for their rights
>Is he good
>Did he do something good, but ultimately fail by his followers.

I assume you are referring to The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

He was good people. Believe it or not, black folk couldn't vote in the South. They had separate schools, bathrooms, water fountains. They couldn't stay in White hotels. They were 2nd class citizens.

Here's the redpill: he is worshiped because he led their cause WITHOUT VIOLENCE. It probably should have been a bloodbath in the South. Lord knows it would have been justified. But MLK brought about the transition peacefully.

That's why gays had a good time getting their rights, because they didn't loot and riot and steal shit.

Muslims on the other hand, never do a good job of the whole "peace" thing, deport them.

This.

And as proof that black don't learn easily, even those who witnessed the greatest stride forward their race has ever made are not intelligent enough to follow Kings example. Black leader encourage violence now. From BLM to KFC being out of nuggets, they riot and their leaders justify it.

Can tell you when his sealed FBI file (50 years) is released

>Did he do something good
MLK was an excellent plagiarist - if I recall correctly
he stole, word for word, 40 pages from a theologian and submitted as his doctoral thesis. The seminary acknowledges that MLK plagiarized but didn't revoke his phd because hurt feels would be devastating

>it's the wikipedia guy

I think MLKJ was a good person, who had a real, achievable, and beneficial goal for the black community. He carried out a non violent, spiritual movement and eventually his movement succeed. Now, having said this, 85% of niggers are absolutely still niggers. So, whats the problem now?

MLKJs movement was a political movement, which had a political goal in mind. It succeeded, civil rights happened ect. It went all wrong when some ((people)) decided that they would continue this political movement when it had no reason to continue. To justify its own existence, its new leaders fabricated falsehoods, mismanaged communities, and protested every possible 'offense' no matter how slight, creating a permanent atmosphere of victimhood. MLKJs original message of "Blacks for America, and America for all Americans" got subverted into "Blacks against America and all Americans owe us".
The fundamental reason why this new movement has not achieved anything economically for Blacks, in fact, maybe made things worse, is that political movements alone CANNOT solve economic problems. If niggers are content with gibsmedats, rather than coming together as a cohesive community to improve their own economic situation, then they are gonna stay niggers.

Not to mention that he was a degenerate, drug using womanizer.

Any other man would have his title of Dr and Pastor removed but the niggers would riot so they never did.

MLK was a meme

Think about it though. MLK was killed so like peace died with him and then Farrkan & Nation of Islam took over making things worse.

>drug using womanizer
Yes, rumors from FBI agents that the night before
MLK was killed, he was in a hotel room with 2
white prostitutes and had beaten & burned one with
a cigarette.

I'd love if that's in the fbi file, but it'll probably be scrubbed to preserve his holiday

They could of set or made all that all. The alphabets were over everything about his life. I read some unclassified stuff where they were trying to get him to kill himself so if they willing to do that they would do about anything.

All this reddit formatting
Get out

he tried to make niggers peaceful and is praised to no end for temporarily half-succeeding

>"so like"

very succinctly put.
same reason Nelson Mandela is praised.

>he is worshiped because he led their cause WITHOUT VIOLENCE. It probably should have been a bloodbath in the South.

are you kidding? the civil rights movement had to be non-violent. If they had resorted to terrorism and open hostility they WOULD HAVE BEEN CRUSHED. Civic action was the only good tactical move. Don't act like they could have achieved their goal through force, but choose not to on principle.

>black folk couldn't vote in the South.
And? Inb4 "muh based black guys", if you are black and based you should want to repeal the fifteenth amendment considering 89% are voted for Hillary and are thus voting against you. Plus they only vote to get more welfare.
>They had separate schools, bathrooms, water fountains.
Why would this be bad? Don't fuck it up or break it; take care of your neighborhood and belongings as a people. There's a reason many Asians self-segragate.
>They couldn't stay in White hotels.
But Twitter and Facebook can ban us because of our beliefs (something you can't really control like skin color)?
>They were 2nd class citizens.
They still are by choice.
>Lord knows it would have been justified.
What God do you worship fuckhead? Dare I say Moloch?

>MLK was killed so like peace died with him
>so like