New Project Veritas Video Proves Antifa Planning to Stop Inauguration and Deploriball

Why is no one talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0300.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
ghostbin.com/paste/xbzgvh4m
twitter.com/midnightride20
vid.me/jABZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this being slid? Especially by that """"supposed"""" Trump tape CNN and Buzzfeed claim to have?

28,000 security vs a few antifa faggots lmao good luck antifag

Antifa will probably try to attack Veritas before a new video can be released.

So the antifascists are trying to censor people with differing political views

Hopefully a news camera catches some Antifacuck getting killed by security

>why is no one talking about this
it's sticked on all the other Sup Forumss I visit

Sup Forums needs a way to sticky threads

Because antifa won't be able to stop either of those events any more than they could stop the sun rising in the morning.

It's going to be fun watching them all get arrested and thrown into cattle cars. I'm going to chuckle while i eat my tendies stretched out in front of the tv.

Oh no not teh anti-fa what ever will we do. Go back to bed sweetie.

inb4
>b-bu-but butyric acid is harmless

nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0300.pdf

Exposure to even small amounts can cause respiratory failure in the elderly, children and those with breathing conditions such as asthma.

FBI with others has already been contacted about the shit they are planning.

Fucking kek they held their meetings at comet ping pong? Holy lel

Yes but the main point is this could help discredit Antifa and their ilk in the eyes of the general public.

This could also help us start to investigate the higherups funding these organizations for criminal activity and hopefully get them charged.

I heard that some pro-trump biker gang was planning on fucking up any leftists trying to block the inauguration

Yeah Bikers for Trump. They might be outnumbered if what the (((media))) says is true about the protester numbers, but one of them could take on 100 of antififags

Pretty sure everybody knew these kinds of things would be coming. Probably most folks are just keeping popcorn ready for Friday.

They are either incredibly edgy or there is something heinous going on there. Or both.

It's the same shit that makes your sweat stink

t. Chemist irl

antifa(gs)

do u make bo in the lab?

They still don't realize this irony, even basic bitch conservatives realize that the idea of a "tolerant" left is a sham

I've already set the DVR for Friday bitches this is going to rival erection night

We had a thread this morning. It got slid hard. A few minutes after it went up hundreds of slide threads popped up.

it is pointless, There will be so much police presence in DC lol

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

One of the first things I saw today. Independent talk radio has been on it all day long. Show I'm listening now just put out an invitation to get Bikers from Trump to call in and discuss how to handle possible upcoming disturbances.

Well, the faggot doing most of the speaking is a kiddiefucker.

Antifa are faggots and commies

If such a vid shows up we should all printout a screen of the the vid, cum on it, and then take a photo of that and we'll compile it into a huge collage and email it to various antifa fags around the US.

it is so have a bump

This thread is sliding
It's comet ping pong and pedophile communist Jews all in one video

i see all the nitwit white women copy pasting some antifa talking point on kikebook.

this is far worse then the stupid safety pin idiocy

>Why is no one talking about this?

We want to feel secure enough to try, so they can be shut down hard and we can laugh at them.

whoa whoa whoa

which one?

Dropping oppo research
ghostbin.com/paste/xbzgvh4m

Bump

this make muh dik diamonds

Bump

"DC Indymedia editor Luke Kuhn and Bill White were partners in the UAP from 1996 to 2000. Both were identified as "occasional neo-Nazis" in 1998 for their tactics which included encouraging people to bomb public schools, supporting school shootings, publishing the phone numbers and addresses of private citizens to harass them (which is still a favored Luke Kuhn tactic), and their persistent appeals to young children to run away with them, while Luke Kuhn was advocating that it should be legal for adults to have sex with children."

Luke Kuhn was advocating that it should be legal for adults to have sex with children.

Luke Kuhn was advocating that it should be legal for adults to have sex with children.

God fucking dammit

Bump bump bump just saw you in the catalog

Stop the slide

Pic bump while I watch the vid

Get this to the front page.

>all of Washington establishment against you
>no way to get people past security

Antifa are faggots pic related

Bump

Luke Kuhn

Scott Green

Decide to meet at Comet Ping Pong Pizza of all places.

We need to find everything we can about these two, this cannot be coincidence.

This. It is hilarious.

WHAT DOES LUKE KUHN KNOW ABOUT COMET PING PONG PIZZA?! THIS KID DIDDLING FAGGOT HAS BEEN IN THE BASEMENT, YOU JUST KNOW IT!

Get your popcorn ready, we are in for a shitshow.

Its basically cia vs fbi it seems like. Everyday its something new!

Bump bump

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUSH THIS THREAD, FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LUKE KUHN AND SCOTT GREEN!!

I really appreciate all of you bumping the thread and bringing in new info

twitter.com/midnightride20
undid the doing

lefty agenda dismantled and exposed

Antifa are cuckolds pix related.

lol they're reading out on the air where these guys are going to be meeting for a number of planning sessions

The general pattern of events suggests that either they have a lot of dopes running the show or they're planting little things to be found in order to keep the big stuff secret.

If you call Legba Carrefour, it goes to Comet Ping Pong

see this post

Capitol Worker here taking part in working Inauguration Activities on the West Front and mall, ask me anything

Antifa sucks the black dick.

>antifa will attack veritas
It worked out so well last time the attacked people who fight back...

If this video results in charges of terrorism and the like, would the FBI have cause to search Comet Pizza and seize that place because these Childfuckers used it to scheme?

No shit, plenty of groups are trying to stop it.

Do you guys know which security check point these guys say they intend to take over?

see

I don't care who the fuck an antifa was before but they're a lolcow themselves.

unless they're just the face to distract everyone from the real operation.

Our morning reports are that they will go to all 6 main outer perimeter checkpoints..they will most likely just form human chains and try to block people from entering the outer perimeter. Reckon Capitol Police will clear them when necessary. Have heard rumors of some trying a tactic called "Sleeping Dragon" which involves them chaining/concreting themselves in ways that would require us to break their arms to remove them...hoping it doesn't come to that.

Domestic George Soros funded terrorist Dylan petrohilos is seen in the video.

>
Answer to above...sorry been a while since I did quoting on here.

>hoping it doesn't come to that.

why.

why not break their legs while they're at it.

Put up signs and make sure they know that. I wouldn't want to see any arm breaking either.

Fuck off

Implying Sup Forums wouldn't rage and support something like this if Hillary won

Gotta think about optics. Can't make ourselves look too bad.

hmm this is so out of character for antifa, they are usually pretty tolerant

bump

>Antifa drives truck into inauguration the same way kebabs did in Germany and France
>Trump gets free casus belli to use the FBI to eradicate Antifa and other assorted SJWs

And this is bad because?

>PEDOPHILES
>COMET PIZZA

fucking bump this shit, spread it on social media as well

THE PUBLIC MUST KNOW

I personally would not

O'Queef has lost all credibility.

Trucks will never make it near the inauguration...there will be anti-vehicle precautions on the outer edge.

These stupid commie faggots will be swinging from trees soon.

Digits confirm. Jesus knows

praise be unto his name

That nigger stole the quote from the Apollo 8 astronauts and claimed it as his own.

How? They came forward with video evidence of criminal and terrorist intent and admiring to it.

they're literally trying to gas people with other views.

vid.me/jABZ

Trump bringing back execution of traitors by hanging?

PRAISE HIM!

They also came forward with selectively edited video of ACORN which turned out to be a total crock of shit.

>Is this being slid?

YES

Blacked!

What tape?

I know it's all "fart gas lmao" but isn't this actually a chemical weapon in this context?

You know the funny thing is, is my brother says the fbi did shit to separate people. But he said they introduced feminism to have everyone at eachothers throats so nothing would get done, not the fbi were trying to block feminism.

kek

I think some user said it can be fatal for elderly and people with asthma.

>"They seem to think it is just a prank, and I would refer them to the Dept. of Justice's website -- This is actually a felony," he continued. "This isn't funny at all. It is terrorism... We have filed a criminal complaint against the conspirators, and the FBI is investigating that right now. Tomorrow we will be filing a civil action against them also. Against the domestic terrorists who purchased tickets... This is a criminal conspiracy to commit terrorism, and we are treating it like the serious criminal conspiracy that it is."

"They are on video saying they are going to commit terrorism at the Deploraball," he continued. "They purchased a ticket. Three of them did. That is an overt act taken in furtherance of the conspiracy... We're in touch with the FBI, local police, and we are filing also a civil action."

Kek spoke, and kek will be.