>>107451097

>If

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks can't be racist.

>Based black man stands up for his culture.

nothing wrong here

lets be honest, the guy filming is doing god's work

hahahahah Sour Grapes

he's just mad he couldn't get a white girl himself

this

that black guy was doing his duty by conquering the white race by taking one of their women

Has the balls to confront people IRL over his beliefs. Really joggles the noggle...

>autistic southerner takes Sup Forums literally

Shit like this must make liberals heads implode

wtf is BAKA?

>this new
S.m.h

anons this is so exploitable for some epic trolling

>turn blacks against each other for dating outside their race
>marrying white women instead of marrying black women
>sentencing single black moms and their children to a life of poverty

>tfw no race conscious black friend to be friends with

Sounds like a cool guy IMO

This

Rare quality leafpost

never understood why ppl give a shit about interracial couples

if they're happy, leave them alone

Ive never had any kind of problem with individuals of different races falling on love and having relationships and starting families. The problem is entirely in the majority-jewish cultural brainwashing attempts in manipulating society to go more towards it than happens naturally. I didnt watch the shitty video but the chief nigger in it, Im certain, is a retard.

this is the first time i use those acronyms, im not a nigger

Would I interrupt a white man having dinner with a black girl? I guess not.

>Based Black man

I'm more offended by the vertical filming.

why would you unless you're a giant insecure faggot

black people are racist as shit

the day after the election I had a conversation with a nigger with dreadlocks about how the illuminati pushes race mixing to weaken the black man. some part of me genuinely believes that, but his wife was also cheating on him with a white guy who gave her an STD so he was really pissed about that

t. alabama

i cant imagine seeing another white male dating a black female and saying 'ddue wtf is wrong with you' but if i seen a white female dating a black male i get pretty pissed sometimes. its kinda weird but what it tells me is we get angry when a potential sexual mate is nabbed up by another guy especially when that guy is not from teh same in tribe as us.

so the only thing i can take from this is the gay is gay he's pissed that a white women stole his potential black bf. he's a faggot.

it's like me seeing a white guy and public dating a mexican female or something and raising hell at him deep down it's probably because i want him.

>but his wife was also cheating on him with a white guy who gave her an STD so he was really pissed about that
t. bizarro Sup Forums

Please leave my country. I'm so tired of leaf shitposters.

now that is fucking hilarious.

he got cucked by a white and a white guy with a disease at that. if that's not role reversal at its finest i don't know what is. nigger literally got cuck induced herpes.

im surprised he had the dignity to even talk about this with you but goddamn i wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face.

Wtf i love black ppl now

>cheating on him with a white guy

KEKED BY A WHITE MAN??!!!!1??

>That lazy nigger don't do nothing for me!
>I'll get back at his ass
>I'll fuck that white boy at work
>bitches gonna bitch

no that would be extremely socially retarded

Gee, that black man acts like a white guy. Letting some dindu walk up to him, talk shit about his girl and not whooping his ass.

He is fully integrated to the western society.

I wish this would happen more.

I think i know that girl, i'm not shitting you. She married a black guy a few years back too.

She wanted to date me but i said no, kek. dodged bullet.

from the comments ....
>Race mixing causes all sorts of problems that our politically correct media will not talk about. For example: A white man and a Chinese lady have a son. This son looks almost fully Chinese due to recessive white genes. This son grows up knowing he will never be quite like his father, as all boys aspire to do. Also he will grow up knowing that his mother prefers White men, which he will not be. This is a huge hit to the confidence on a young man establishing his role in the world. Studies show that mixed children grow up to have a variety of social issues, usually have very low confidence as well. Also, despite what they tell you, race is a very real thing, and its not just about skin colour. There are a wide variety of differences between different races and cultures, this is a beautiful thing and we should embrace our differences. >You cant tell me that different types of felines like snow leopards, or tigers are different species, yet somehow all races of humans are exactly the same. We evolved in different environments for over ten thousand years. We are different, and there's nothing wrong with it, be proud of who you are! Our identity, and our sense of pride in our people is something that has only been stripped away from us in the past 100 years, and we can see the massive social effects it has had on the people. People are tribal creatures by nature and this is not something you can simply remove, its human instinct. That is why even in multicultural societies people of the same background still form their own communities and stick together. >Mixed kids do not fit in to any certain group.

when he started talking about how race mixing was evil and I just agreed with him a few of the other nigs in the waiting room looked like they were cringing but the rest of them didn't even react. it was strange.

50℅ white

Didn't get like that over night now did it amerilard

I think it's hilarious how far the other direction that racism has swayed.

Personally, I don't give a fuck about race mixing too much as applied to my personal life, I ain't racist towards pussy. Then again, the Jewish trickery behind forcing the west to take on too many immigrants from sand land and niggerville has me steamed.

I'm a Torontofag, and I've grown accustomed to multiculturalism, but the reason it works here is because the majority of immigrants ASSIMILATE into Canadian culture and life. They learn the language and follow our laws. Even the chinks are polite, which is crazy.

I don't mind people of any culture so long as you don't act like a nigger or a dick.

you talking about the girl I posted?

she's actually half khoisan and half xhosa

no white blood

White man dating black woman here... Fuck guys now I get it. But, I fear being alone and she likes me

The Trump timeline is fucking GOAT, can't wait to see where we're at 4 years from now

Vertical filming is the ultimate redpill.

white people need to do this to those White/Gook couples

is voice, i've heard this guy

>never understood why ppl give a shit about the collective dumbing down and uglification of the human gene pool

non-sense. average white person is incredibly stupid compared to east asians and ashkenazi jews

if you cared about intelligence in the human gene pool, you would be for east asians and ashkenazi jews reproducing and against everyone else (including whites)

that black dude is probably loser perma-virgin which is why he is so mad

see Sup Forums blacks and whites aren't so different after all!

thats dumb i think his case was that purposely diluting your bloodline in turn handicapping your future descendants has a lot of implications that for some reason not many people are paying attention to.

Im a mixed person myself and i wished my father had sticked to his own race , it would have prevented a lot of pains in my childhood

This and also promote black men looking for white women are low, black women are queenz.

Shouldn't be racemixing anyway

I would think lowly of them but I wouldn't be autistic enough to mock them or interrupt them.

>WORLDSTAR

kys

Dude that's already happening ain't no one want black women hell no male tarbaby even looks at black women.

it's why black men would rather get the fat landwhale white girl then the black chick

The faggot behind the camera wanted the black man for himself, silly faggot.

>average white person is incredibly stupid compared to east asians
Good reason to not mix with them then. Let Asians be smart, we need their intelligence.

racis

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo