"the sad artist"

Looks like somebody is producing rare irl pepe paintings. etsy.com/shop/TheSadArtist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
paintingspal.com/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neat

good for her

Actual rare pepes

>Russian
>Painting Rare Pepes

RUSSIANS HACKED THE PEPES TOO??

kek is growing more powerful

She's appropriating our culture

neat

Was building up a nice REEEE seeing it was a girl but then it came to my attention that it was yet another Soviet qt.

>tfw you dream of selling hand-painted Gondolas for a living but nobody will ever buy them

Looks like she has marvelous tits.

don't nig around

I'd buy a print, fuck 270 for a canvas, though.

>inb4 someone buys one of these and makes a huge profit

top kek

Russian attention whore starts a Pepe painting operation to get famous with betas around the world.

Will Sup Forums go for this obvious attention baiting? Probably.
Bet she will have waifu threads about her within a few months.

Sup Forums is a sucker for any Russian attention whore.

she is married

>married women don't like attention and having a beta army of supporters who buy their shit
What planet do you live on?

I remember back when there was literally one Pepe. How did he become so dynamic?

Seeing her art in real life and talking to her about it must be the surrealist fucking thing imaginable. I laughed before even clicking the thumbnail. I can't imagine people consoling her, like, "Your newest Pepe is amazing, honey!"

€ 194,29, totally worth it.

>showing from June-August 2047, the acclaimed PePe Collection: "Reimagined" at the London Gallery

I'd buy them

>not stealing them all right now

What r u even doing

only $200 US

Wait aren't the rules such that the digital image of the painting and the oil-on-canvas are distinct pepes?

How much is shipping?

I think I could go 200 for the rarest of Pepes

REEE_A_WOMAN_IS_MAKING_MONEY_WITH_HER_LOOKS_or_Advanced_Auitsm_the_Post.txt

We need to meme her into art fame. It would be so amazing to see all the lefty art critics have to witness their degenerate art be usurped by beautifully painted Pepe art. Also, it would mean a lot to her. If I roll doubles we work hard and make it happen!

man we already got issues with pepe, Trump, and russia...it's like you want to light that well oiled tinder!

Women can't be depressed

WHAT A STEAL

I think beautiful art can move a people! We must do it!

ONE OF US?

If someone rolls trips, /pol pools their money and commissions one for President Trump.

Kek hear my prayers, if we should meme this Russian girl into the art world so hard that there's a Pepe in the Louvre grant me blessed digits.

If this would somehow complicate things for your chosen leader of men and his Russian bro we will know it by the digits.

>Tfw memes become art
My life is complete guys

will chip in 88 leafbux if we send it to Trump Tower

awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Is it even legal for her to sell them?

I mean the original guy who drew pepe went full good goy with kikes and is probably already gearing up a lawsuit of some kind

Q.T.

Is this an edgy taylor swift?

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED
PRAISE KEK
LETS MEME RUSSIAN CUTIE TO THE LOUVRE

welp, we got work to do boys

i'll be typing up overly-wordy and borderline nonsensical art critic/art history style reviews of each to try to embellish this as a post-post-modern & transcending the self-awareness of pop art

2016 was good, looks like 2017 will be too.

There are Chinese sites where for $50 they will paint whatever you want in any style onto canvases. I'll try and dig some examples up.

these look neat. i might buy one if she is willing to ship them over here.

paintingspal.com/index.htm

>There are Chinese sites where for $50 they will paint whatever you want in any style onto canvases.

Post this on /ic/ those faggots need some humility they're pushing $200 and up for dragons and space marines and it's not on canvas.

Mona Pepe when?

will drop $200 on this shit

Nice, this will destroy the art students at my university :^) Me included. Fuck.

This. Hnnnngg

god damn i quite like the look of this.

Damn

I wanna commission her to do a Robert E. Lee Pepe.

no pls not /ic/ i live there too XDD

>van Gogh style pepe
MY DIIIIICCKKKKKKK

>saving the Pepe market on her own

Is that the cutest pepe ever? I've never seen him so happy

Attention whore does stupid shit that doesn't require any brainpower. These paintings on the other hand require talent or skill that took years to perfect. Draw me a rare tritium pepe and then I will consider your post valid and no dick drawings don't count so get going and have a (you) on me the notorious AestiBro.

lol that's what I thought...goth TS? shiet

aw hell...let's just open a portal to the event horizon why don't we

these are all fucking great, crowdfund to buy them and donate to the white house when?

>Today is February 10th, 2019.
>The smithsonian, under the direction of President Trump has admitted paintings of pepe into the art gallery
>We remember the great meme war of 2016 and how the conservatives and nationalists fought off globalists, who retreated to the failing China, just before the country collapsed economically

she is providing a product we dont have right now, whats wrong with that?
are you salty you can not afford one?

Looking good, actually.

I also think we should meme her in to the art scene because this atleast needs some talent and doesn't look bad... Scratch that anything looks better than modern art.

Pic related.

>produce paintings for meme lords
>bought with tism bux

that nigga be on to somethin

Being German and failing Art School?

It's a good thing, Hans.

We have no way of trusting whoever gathers the money. Maybe we can get her to make a go fund me herself or something.

This is why the pants up dont loot billboards never happened.

The Pepe eyes don't have the traditional 3 highlights.

Her paintings are defective.

In the future Pepe paintings will be the standard world currency.

Jesus fucking Christ in a chicken basket.

youre telling me thats not taylor swift?

It's funny but she doesn't paint differently from any other self taught degenerate artist.

I think I'm going to buy one of these.

Kek must surely approve of these rare Pepes.

Praise Kek.

Kinda neat how Sup Forums got big because of Sup Forums and now what is essentially us same trolls grown up and more intelligent can be inspired to act by what is in a sense a random number generator running on each thought we decide to share.

And we had an influence on the election, probably moreso than Mark (((Zuckerberg))), Soros, CTR, Buzzfeed, or BLM.

We rigged all the early online polls which Trump talked about all the time. We combed through all of those emails, rather than relying on a team of talking heads' curating what unpaid interns highlight. We exposed stonetear which helped unravel Shillary's web of lies. Top neocons discussed "cuckservative" on MSM. Ben Garrison would have never been on Alex Jones and all the most viewed right wing podcasts if we didn't make him famous. Countless other things.

My point is we live in interesting times and I love you guys.

kek

It become an internationally recognized symbol of white supremacism.

praise kek...grant thy acolyte the power to radiate thy glory upon the world!

>Trump official presidential portrait followed by rare pepe version when

I would buy a large painting of this by her.

Fuck off faggot, ain't no one reading that wall of text.

Pepe stopped being sad over a year ago though

No, that is propaganda that Dems/MSM/Globalists spread to try to stop the magnificence that is Pepe.

Qt priestess

i hear russian internet is quite so slow so i can understand if its a little behind
But you can get custom orders it seems
so you could get a smug pepe if you want

nice back to back expressions!
praise kek!

You can't fool me you racist frog poster.

Will you pay for it canadabro? x

sorry bro probably not
although i am interested in the knight painting
looks really neat tbqh

Link to etsy pls

It's fine m8
Knight is cool, Cardinal is cooler

dare i say?

ourgirl?

OMG! Is this evidence of Russia 'hacking' the election?

problem for me is the fact that it costs 370 dollars for me
if it was 150 can i would probably buy it, i do wish her good luck with her paintings
>she puts an unprotected wifi in the painting so your phone auto connects to it so she can steal your info
DEVIOUS

Hell yeah

Purchased ;)

Just need to give her my sheckles now

this is a genius shtick when you think about it

she will be able to sell off a bunch of poorly painted pepes to impressionable young newposter lames constantly.

>tfw you were to cash in some stocks to corner the Pepe oils market
STOP POSTING THESE RARE PEPES YOU KIKES!!!!